Xuanqi Zhu / Kathy Zhu / PoliticalKathy - MAGA grifter. Black crime statistician. Bat soup connoisseur.

Leominster

kiwifarms.net
Kathy Zhu, legally Xuanqi Zhu, is an exiled Miss Michigan winner and self-described conservative political commentator. She's Chinese so she gives conservatives that confirmation hit they so desperately need to prove that the Democrats are the real racists. She's pro-choice, pro-LGBT, atheist, likes weed, EDM concerts, and digs free market capitalism. Now you're probably thinking, "But Leominster, she sounds like a lolbertarian." And you'd be right, but libertarianism is fucking dead and you can't make money off of them as easily as you can by wearing a Trump hat with a bikini.
75412705_163562985042432_6268562365466065423_n.jpg55924337_569719436881871_755856057479700098_n.jpg67468096_2419081308367184_1713954980408089135_n.jpg

49594564_1852721198171476_8324587038098295066_n.jpg
Kathy with her bf.

80656577_613161616109933_3305624808592459782_n.jpg

74398795_789008924896542_549211786979069886_n.jpg
70446472_391499248186647_3501713122527654224_n.jpg
Kathy with Ali Alexander and Jacob Wohl. Presumably during their Miami Uncensored debate where Ashley St Clair and Nick Fuentes also made an appearance.
60818236_1402772886529402_2076869133653644765_n.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 2.17.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 2.19.08 PM.png

https://twitter.com/PoliticalKathy/status/1168704431703166976 (Archive)
https://twitter.com/PoliticalKathy/status/1168029876961415168 (Archive)

Kathy was stripped of her Miss Michigan 2019 title for talking about black crime. She would eventually go on to The Dr. Phil Show to discuss the issue of 13 doing 50, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. The tweets that got her title taken away are in the iMessage conversation and The Dr. Phil Show episode.

These are emails and iMessage conversations between Kathy and officials of the Miss Michigan organization.

https://twitter.com/PoliticalKathy/status/1152044590645616640 (Archive)

The stripping of her title was covered in many media outlets.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/21/us/miss-michigan-kathy-zhu.html (Archive)

D_ziclXW4AAndAu.jpg
D_ziclYXkAAY4NW.jpg
D_ziuUOXsAE64XX.jpg
D_ziuURXUAY2zhx.jpg
D_ziuUUXkAAKx2l.jpg
D_ziuUVWsAE_IsZ.jpg

I'm happy to report that Kathy is still a black crime statistic enthusiast, but unfortunately she's exceptional so the stat she gives is bullshit. If you're gonna quote crime stats, get 'em right, folks.

Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 1.41.10 PM.png
https://twitter.com/PoliticalKathy/status/1182784161691688962 (Archive)

Her appearance on CNN:

Clips from her appearance on The Dr. Phil Show which aired on 12/20/2019:

More recently, she had a short lived friendship with Nick Fuentes. Kathy wanted Nick to disavow his supporters that were attacking her for being a cringe MAGA grifting libertarian.

Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 2.18.33 AM.png

https://t.me/s/nickjfuentes1?q=kathy (Archive)

She was Mad at the Internet over a parody account. Naturally this lead to several hundred parody accounts.

EKZD7eXW4AA2phj.jpgEKZD7eYWkAA3uX1.jpg

It's safe to assume that Kathy was just using the parody account as a proxy for leveraging Twitter into verifying her like Instagram has. She's upset that she's not verified on Twitter.
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 1.31.12 PM.png

Most recently, Kathy has went all in for her fellow chinamen by talking about how white people are racist bigots that need to eat the bat soup. This lead to a lot of memes being made of her and Twitter fights with Ashley Rae Goldenberg, Cassandra Fairbanks, and more. She's trying to get Ashley fired from her job and banned from Twitter. Ashley's Twitter is https://twitter.com/Communism_Kills/ (Archive) and she's been documenting a lot of Kathy's exceptional activity.

Kathy's bf is definitely heterosexual.

Social Media:
General Information:
  • She was born September 23. 1998, in Qingdao, Shandong, China.
  • She was raised in Kissimmee, Florida.
  • She transferred to the University of Michigan from the University of Central Florida.
  • Her address is 266 Village Green BLVD APT 103 Ann Arbor MI 48105.

Last edited:

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OP feels like it’s missing a few lines to introduce her. Currently it just reads like we should all already know who she is.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
Most recently, Kathy has went all in for her fellow chinamen by talking about how white people are racist biggots that need to eat the bat soup. This lead to a lot of memes being made of her and Twitter fights with Ashley Rae Goldenberg, Cassandra Fairbanks, and more.
Excellent, been looking for somewhere to dump these clips. Kathy wasn't a fan

Last edited by a moderator:

Leominster

kiwifarms.net
OP feels like it’s missing a few lines to introduce her. Currently it just reads like we should all already know who she is.
Thanks. It's been rectified.

Why do Chinese dislike Black people? Glad she thought larping over a demographic that doesn't affect her directly was worth more than Miss America.
She really does LARP. Ashley Goldenberg told Kathy that she dyed her hair blonde, dates white men, uses freckle filters, changed her first name, etc. because she wants to be white. Which lead to a meltdown where Kathy calls a Jewish woman Alt-Right lol.

Attachments

Last edited:

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait? "Kathy Zoo?"
I'll admit my understanding of mandarin is limited (so if a native/fluent speaker wants to correct me, please do) but in every example I've seen so far, "zh" is roughly a "j" sound, like how the "Zhou Dynasty" is basically pronounced as "Joe Dynasty" by us filthy laowai.

Unless there's something I'm missing here, her name should literally be pronounced "Kathy Jew".
(With her legal name, Xuanqi Zhu, being roughly along the lines of "sh-uan-chi jew")

2020Suicide

Homecoming King
kiwifarms.net
I dont understand the hate for this woman, that first tweet you linked is exactly what Dick Masterson believes. In fact Kathy is just what Dick would be if he was an asian girl, just as vapid and just as bad at defending their food choices.

Those two would eat literal dogshit and defend it.

"Hey what are you getting?"

"this its apparently part of my culture, what about you"

"I'll have what youre having"

All joking aside, the main reason i hate both is their food opinions, im not even a big fan of pork and Kathy would probably eat a child if given an opportunity

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
Eh, I'm not sure she's a lolcow. Many (not all) of her grievances are quite fair and her statistics aren't that far off the mark; I wouldn't say she's bright but it's sad someone with more than two braincells would enter for Miss World.

She's about as wacky as 50% of the other "conservative" commentators. Pretty unremarkable really.

Slimy Time

Muscle Bound Monster
kiwifarms.net
Only thing I know about her is she had people in the university circling posters with her face on calling her a WHITE nationalist. The woman with the most stereotypically Chinese face is a white nationalist according to the progressive university. Whether she's a cow or not, the people in her college seem way more exceptional.

Not sure if it's completely cow material at the time, thought being one of these Conservative social media types, I'm sure something exceptional has or will eventually come up which cements her as a cow.

Leominster

kiwifarms.net
She's got a poorly cropped hazmat suit over her picture, you can barely tell... You'd think for almost 35,000 followers she could spend another 11 seconds in paint to make it look correct.
There's a bot on Telegram that automatically does the hazmat suit for you, she probably used that.

Wait? "Kathy Zoo?"
I'll admit my understanding of mandarin is limited (so if a native/fluent speaker wants to correct me, please do) but in every example I've seen so far, "zh" is roughly a "j" sound, like how the "Zhou Dynasty" is basically pronounced as "Joe Dynasty" by us filthy laowai.

Unless there's something I'm missing here, her name should literally be pronounced "Kathy Jew".
(With her legal name, Xuanqi Zhu, being roughly along the lines of "sh-uan-chi jew")
You're correct.

Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 5.56.49 PM.png

Eh, I'm not sure she's a lolcow. Many (not all) of her grievances are quite fair and her statistics aren't that far off the mark; I wouldn't say she's bright but it's sad someone with more than two braincells would enter for Miss World.

She's about as wacky as 50% of the other "conservative" commentators. Pretty unremarkable really.
I've only scratched the surface. She's basically blacklisted now because she flirted with the whole groyper thing. Expect a massive ideological shift.

Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 6.02.48 PM.png

She's going off the deep end. She's a self-described free speech warrior trying to get people fired over bat memes, lol. I was surprised she didn't have a thread in Internet Famous. She's been mentioned in the coronavirus threads a lot, though.

???

International man (?) of mystery
kiwifarms.net
She's another ethnic thot concern-trolling to get exceptions made for her dysfunctional ethnic group while clawing her way to the richest white-presenting man she can find. Nothing she says is remotely conservative, let alone nationalist or populist.

While her chimpout with Ashley is obviously a catfight over access to the limited supply of rich white-presenting guys, that doesn't make it not funny. Jewish women loathe Asian women because the latter keep stealing all the best Jewish men.

edit

Regarding the edit: 👍

Last edited:

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
She's another ethnic thot concern-trolling to get exceptions made for her dysfunctional ethnic group while clawing her way to the richest white-presenting man she can find. Nothing she says is remotely conservative, let alone nationalist or populist.

While her chimpout with Ashley is obviously a catfight over access to the limited supply of rich white-presenting guys, that doesn't make it not funny. Jewish women loathe Asian women because the latter keep stealing all the best Jewish men.

edit

Regarding the edit: 👍
Elliot Rodger's dad was Jewish and his mom was Malaysian Chinese. Let that sink in for a moment there.

Tags
None