Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Drowningman

A Rabid Conslut Bit Me.
kiwifarms.net

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
ukfljh.png

jhgkfcjhvm.png

View attachment 1312298

Sped thinks the farms are "loyal" to Vic.

And the chaser.

View attachment 1312305

"Shame on these people gloating about someone's death. I hope something bad happens to them."

Stop posting phone screenshots. They are way bigger than you think they are.
Vic man bad for wishing karma onto vile dipshits but its all fine when that bitch cunt says it.

Drowningman

A Rabid Conslut Bit Me.
kiwifarms.net
Manjaw had also replied to this ginger guy but her reply tweet was deleted too when he purged his tweets.BUT Manjaw has started tweeted about us "supposedly"" making fun of someone with mental health problems.
She should be fired up and ranting about us more which is rich coming from a psychotic like her who needs to be in an asylum.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much. You know how it goes, right?

So it all comes down to a part of the contract that states that a full bowl composed strictly of brown M&Ms must also be present in the band's dressing room at the venue before every concert. The point of this is that this is a proofreading test and a trust system failsafe for the band's redtape and legal affairs, as a venue that doesn't do this meticulous part of the bargain, fails to present the bowl, or fails to ensure the consistency, proves something is fucky with the venue's affairs and business, and that is enough to break the contract for the recieving party be held accountable.
It also means the venue probably didn't pay attention to the more important parts of the contract, like specifications for the stage and where the equipment is going to be placed. With a large stage show like Van Halen's, this could result in things like the stage collapsing and literally killing people. So it wasn't just a frivolous gotcha.

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
Oh they lurkin this thread?
They always do. That's part of the reason why this site has gotten as big as it is.
It also means the venue probably didn't pay attention to the more important parts of the contract, like specifications for the stage and where the equipment is going to be placed. With a large stage show like Van Halen's, this could result in things like the stage collapsing and literally killing people. So it wasn't just a frivolous gotcha.
Yep, and the candy was just the way to see if you actually paid attention.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I didn't think about the alien concept of human decency and putting yourself in other people's shoes who have to deal with tragedy such as losing a family member or beloved friend so prematurely."

For people who like to go on screeds about how fee-fees are more important than facts, they sure as hell don't think about other people's feelings because it's all about "me me me".

Zac wasn't a good person by any means, but he was a broken person who never got the help and support he needed to better his life. Those who he thought were always going to be there for him up-and-left or just weren't able to take the time out of their lives/schedules to have some quality time with him or just check up on him. You could say he brought it upon himself, but that's the thing about mental illness like depression is it just shuts you down emotionally and psychologically that you just are nothing but a void of apathy, though in Zac's case he filled it with self-hatred and alcohol. Whatever it was that drove him into hating himself, he couldn't or wouldn't get the help he needed, and no one else bothered to offer help, either.

It's a tragedy that was a long-time coming, but it's a tragedy that had opportune times to be prevented and no one cared enough to do so. It's a vicious, never-ending cycle that only takes, never gives.

Dopey Cunt

Drive fast, eat ass.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I didn't think about the alien concept of human decency and putting yourself in other people's shoes who have to deal with tragedy such as losing a family member or beloved friend so prematurely."

For people who like to go on screeds about how fee-fees are more important than facts, they sure as hell don't think about other people's feelings because it's all about "me me me".

Zac wasn't a good person by any means, but he was a broken person who never got the help and support he needed to better his life. Those who he thought were always going to be there for him up-and-left or just weren't able to take the time out of their lives/schedules to have some quality time with him or just check up on him. You could say he brought it upon himself, but that's the thing about mental illness like depression is it just shuts you down emotionally and psychologically that you just are nothing but a void of apathy, though in Zac's case he filled it with self-hatred and alcohol. Whatever it was that drove him into hating himself, he couldn't or wouldn't get the help he needed, and no one else bothered to offer help, either.

It's a tragedy that was a long-time coming, but it's a tragedy that had opportune times to be prevented and no one cared enough to do so. It's a vicious, never-ending cycle that only takes, never gives.
The coof giveth and the coof taketh away.
I hope he finds some peace in death, I do. But that doesn't erase that he was no saint by any means. It's too late to feign concern for someone after they die. They shoulda done that while he was alive. That's the only time it fucking matters.

quickthrowaway

kiwifarms.net

OneHandClapping

yamate itae
kiwifarms.net

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net

I Love Beef

Bell peppers and bee- HEY WAIT A SEC WHERE'S THE B
kiwifarms.net
It is natural that you feel fatigued because you, like many others I'm afraid, broke the gladiator arena rule: You're supposed to enjoy the spectacle and masturbate to the bloodshed and not climb down to the blood soaked sand get yourself involved. I understand that Vic is a sympathetic guy that didn't deserve any of this shit, but please do understand that getting emotionally involved in this is just as pantsu and head exceptional as getting emotionally involved in Internet Bloodsports. There is a silver lining though: No matter if Vic wins or loses, we will have plenty of Julay for almost a lifetime. Be it people here or Funimation and its associated voice acting lolcows, you can't tell me that you wouldn't appreciate to see the majestic view of the Endless Pink Fields of /biz/ once more.

Don't worry about Ty, he'll win in the end, no matter if he wins the case or not. He'll be smoking his cigars and bang some hot bitches on his private yacht in Miami to the tune of "You" by Lloyd and Lil Wayne. How things will look for Vic, I don't know. I doubt he'll ever get new roles in the (American) anime dubbing scene. The damage to him has already been done and I don't see anything undoing it, whether he settles or even BTFOs the defendants in court. Maybe if Funimation gets sidelined by a competitor and depending if and how much the reputation of Harvey Weebstein and his Sacred Ointment Club is irreparably tarnished, but even then I dare not guarantee anything.

Call it a gut feeling or woman's intuition on my part or whatever you want, but I have a hunch that Nick's dirt on Funimation will be akin to Ron's hundreds of women.
I like your gut feeling, and what you had to say, because I feel exactly the same way.
You fail the test. This is backwards, it was NO brown M&Ms and it was about attention to detail because rock shows are inherently dangerous. Idk if an anime panel carries the same level of risk
Ah, THAT's the real test. Thank you In Memoriam, I didn't know.

Anime conventions should most definitely be treated the same as any celebrity inviting convention or event. Much like how there are freaks who make fuckdolls and shrines of celebrities and bake cakes with hair in them for their star to eat so that they can "be inside them", anime fans can go from extreme love to extreme hate, which means that there are as many weeaboos and otakus who range from wanting the scalp of a famous VA or creator to someone who wants to be the next Otoya Yamaguchi (go in a beeline shivving their target to death) all because one author's manga didn't match up to "their tastes." I've been around the internet, and I guarantee you there's many basement dwelling ass end weeaboo fucks who are that deluded and up their own ass to try something that stupid if the opportunity is given, and it doesn't help that many manga authors and artists out in Japan use pen names and don't give out their profile because even they know how batshit insane the Japanese paparazzi and local otaku are. And if they do decide to come out here, the convention has no excuse to not provide security for whatever fuckery lies here too. Fandom sadly includes fanwhoring and fan entitlement that must be told off to fuck off and is not welcome anywhere outside of a fanwhore's containment hugbox. I can't even begin to describe the amounts of whiny anime fans out west who are so irrationally angry that anime isn't like what it was in the 1990s that they have turned to being in the SJW movement and give other era dedicated fans a horrible name.

Also, I refuse to give comment nor stance on the recent passing of Zac Bertschy. If there is one thing I must say, it's that I hope his God has mercy on his soul.

quickthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
The reason the sped took down the tweets about the farms is because manjaw told him to.

Manjaw is morally posturing about how people are making ANN's recent passing about themselves and a Vic Mignogna.

View attachment 1312607

But here's the thing. She only found out about it because some KV sped was posting our shitposting onto Twitter for bellyrubs or whatever the fuck he did it for.

View attachment 1312608

There are no tweets about Zac's passing until someone related it to Vic.

View attachment 1312611

TIL. I had always just archived the parent tweet.
That works too. Just depending on how many replies it can get messy. I think it just helps to not do something smack dab in the middle. Given the nature of these people if you start trying to archive every tweet individually you'll be there for hours.

Animegate19

This is how we rise up!
kiwifarms.net
What's that Lassie? 🐕 You found a panel where Vic brings up a girl who HAS A BRAIN TUMOR?

Different girl but still.

And I'm pretty sure if you were to go through all of these (there's even more than this) you'd see that Vic cares very much for others coming to God and that's why he did these.

Link

Also wow did this bitch change her tune or what. From Vic's always been kind to me to he dismissed me. "I don't care for Vic and he's so cute."

Uh huh. He didn't sign your yaoi, did he?
I remember going to this panel. Makes you wonder if Lizzy saw this on youtube and thought that she now had a right to take over Vic's panel.

Here is a blast from the past.

1590191846651.png

FadeIntoObsurity

kiwifarms.net
I'm a soft-hearted bitch, so I'll be boring and say that it sucks that Zac committed suicide. Sure, he was an annoying, self-absorbed cuck, but those traits aren't crimes against humanity. On the whole, I can't help but pity him, and I truly feel sympathy for any of his loved ones who're in mourning.

That said, there's something darkly funny about Jesu just NOW pretending to give a rat's ass about him. I honestly wonder if they had any interactions with each other after Jesu dumped him.

View attachment 1312300
I absolutely hate when people do this shit. They don't give a fuck about someone until after they die. Then it's all, "he was my best friend" and "he was a great person". It brings out how terribly fake people can be. If you really cared for this person, you would have gave him more attention when he was alive rather than dead. It's just a way to get attention from others through pity and make it more about themselves.

Anywho.. It always sucks when someone commits suicide. Seems like he had a deep darkness in his heart. The way he treated others didn't seem to help him one bit. My condolences to his friends and family. Losing someone so suddenly is always awful, no matter who they are.

Although... I will quote the famous words of Jamie Marchi, "Karma is a bitch."