Victor Mignogna v. Funimation Productions, LLC, et al. (2019) - Vic's lawsuit against Funimation, VAs, and others, for over a million dollars.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How would that even work and would it even be allowed? Do you need to be a Texas lawyer to do so?
do you ever do anything other than ask meaningless questions in every thread that you post in? You've been here since early WW and the topic of amicus briefs has been discussed a handful of times. Instead of asking questions to every post, try looking stuff up and providing content to the thread instead of shitting everything up with dopey, brain dead takes.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
do you ever do anything other than ask meaningless questions in every thread that you post in? You've been here since early WW and the topic of amicus briefs has been discussed a handful of times. Instead of asking questions to every post, try looking stuff up and providing content to the thread instead of shitting everything up with dopey, brain dead takes.

Not everyone here is familiar with US law and legal terms, I didn't even know "friend of court" was a legal term so I never considered Googling it and never would've found that Wikipedia article myself. Thanks for posting it, by the way.

Tags
None