The Molemberg Trials aka Anger is Beauty -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

As the Jury, what do you think?

• Total voters

WWWWolf

Has a camera, will kick butt
kiwifarms.net
Wolfgang Pauli famously said that one completely incoherent scientific proposal was "not right - it's not even wrong".

Moleman's legal arguments in this fine interwebs court warrant no such refined distinction. Instead, we just have to say his arguments are Actually Not Right At All.

And yeah, mental health issues can be dealt with. He's clearly looking for an "Autism, Get out of jail" card.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess Gaybe failed to notice that "You have a right to never be offended" is nowhere to be found in the Bill of Rights nor the Constitution of the United States.

Reactions: Arctic

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, please tell me there is more coming. This is comedy gold!

Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net
Also, please tell me there is more coming. This is comedy gold!
Soon don't worry, there is always periods where Moleman retreats to his hugbox and tries to ignore the trolls, that is until he lets his guard down and we do something to up the stake for him. If you push way to fast and way to hard at the same time, he'll crash into slumber like Chris. You gotta give him time to bandage his ego.

Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net
Any updates? Don't let it end this way.
On Moleman in general? Check out the return to real life villains wiki thread and the voiceclip threads. Or do you mean the trial? I could try to get him back on to discuss the trial but Molaay is fickle.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On Moleman in general? Check out the return to real life villains wiki thread and the voiceclip threads. Or do you mean the trial? I could try to get him back on to discuss the trial but Molaay is fickle.
I was referring to the trial.

Tags
None