Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

Water-T

MY DICK IS NOT TINY! IT'S NOT!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who is this in reference to? I would need more context than this.

Relationships are not perfect, but if 'the relationship is not perfect' means 'he emotionally abuses me and I manipulate him', then that's abuse and not something to glorify. Some songs do pull off talking about imperfect relationships in a way that shows it's not abusive, just two imperfect people loving each other, or it shows that sometimes couples fight ('Still the One' by Orleans talks about 'sometimes I never want to see you again', but also talks about how she's still the one he wants to be with, for example). Then there are songs that act like it's totally fine to glorify an abusive/massively dysfunctional relationship (like G-Eazy and Halsey's 'Him and I').

I can totally see Tess being completely fine with the latter group but pretending like it's the former group to manipulate.
The singer Lana Del Rey was recently under fire because she posted how critics shit on her for singing about bad relationships with terrible men, and saying that she's setting back feminism for decades. She caught flack because she pointed out a double standard of other female singers not getting shat on for singing about similar (or worse) topics.

Since most of these mentioned women were black (except Ariana Grande and Camila Cabello), people are now accusing her of throwing black women under the bus, when it's more of a case of her mentioning women on Top 40 radio who dress more scantily and sing about cheating and drug dealing, People are always looking for more idols to tear down for entertainment.

Last edited:

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
The singer Lana Del Rey recently is under fire because posted how critics shit on her for singing about bad relationships with terrible men, and saying that she's setting back feminism for decades. She caught flack because she pointed out a double standard of other female singers not getting shat on for singing about similar (or worse) topics.

Since most of these mentioned women were black (except Ariana Grande and Camila Cabello), people are now accusing her of throwing black women under the bus, when it's more of a case of her mentioning women on Top 40 radio who dress more scantily and sing about cheating and drug dealing, People are always looking for more idols to tear down for entertainment.
So hold up. This is actually really helpful. Is Tess also mad at Lana now? Is it for virtue signaling purposes or because she's angry that women can't sing about being sluts?

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who is this in reference to? I would need more context than this.

Relationships are not perfect, but if 'the relationship is not perfect' means 'he emotionally abuses me and I manipulate him', then that's abuse and not something to glorify. Some songs do pull off talking about imperfect relationships in a way that shows it's not abusive, just two imperfect people loving each other, or it shows that sometimes couples fight ('Still the One' by Orleans talks about 'sometimes I never want to see you again', but also talks about how she's still the one he wants to be with, for example). Then there are songs that act like it's totally fine to glorify an abusive/massively dysfunctional relationship (like G-Eazy and Halsey's 'Him and I').

I can totally see Tess being completely fine with the latter group but pretending like it's the former group to manipulate.
I still find it annoying that Tess thinks she’s qualified to give relationship advice at all. Her narcissistic personality attracts the codependent types, so it would be one-sided (with the man expected to do everything for her). Even if she’s not physically abusive, I could imagine her emotionally abusing people to get what she wants. She’s truly unpleasant and is definitely not the one that should be virtue signaling about abusive relationships (since we already know how she treats her kids. She just looks like a hypocrite).

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
I still find it annoying that Tess thinks she’s qualified to give relationship advice at all. Her narcissistic personality attracts the codependent types, so it would be one-sided (with the man expected to do everything for her). Even if she’s not physically abusive, I could imagine her emotionally abusing people to get what she wants. She’s truly unpleasant and is definitely not the one that should be virtue signaling about abusive relationships (since we already know how she treats her kids. She just looks like a hypocrite).
I remember on Mother's Day last year she posted a painting Nick made for her from Bowie. She had the nerve to post it on Insta and talk about how terrible it was. I don't recall the issue she had with it (you can probably search the thread for it), but it was nothing to be upset over, and definitely not anything to post on Insta complaining about. This is how she treated him IN PUBLIC. I can't even imagine how she treats her SOs in private.

Tomssu

kiwifarms.net
Please God, no.
tessinsta2205a.png
tessinsta2205b.png
Mental health advice, from her??? Jfc

Why the stupid filter? I mean, to me it makes this whole thing less sincere. But then again, it's Tess we are talking about...

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
Please God, no.
View attachment 1310885 View attachment 1310887 Mental health advice, from her??? Jfc

Why the stupid filter? I mean, to me it makes this whole thing less sincere. But then again, it's Tess we are talking about...
Obviously it matters because it gives her an excuse to be a cunt in the name of 'self-care' or some shit.

As for the videos....I don't even know what to say. I can't put to words how these videos make me feel. Something about them gets under my skin.

Easy Peasy

More lost than the Roanoke Colony
kiwifarms.net
I used to like Nick. I know... you can @ me. I kind of like the whole hipster aesthetic. I'll take all the L's.

But then he got so far up his ass, Tess's ass, kweer cultures ass, and became the most insufferable tool.

Tess is gonna Tess, and I'd sooner take mental health advice from the corner street preacher schizo than Tess.

Save Rylee, save Bowie

yousoundlikeanasshole

kiwifarms.net
Please God, no.
View attachment 1310885 View attachment 1310887 Mental health advice, from her??? Jfc

She is trying SO HARD to fake cry on camera. Jesus. Also, am I crazy or is she sprouting chin hairs in those fake sad videos?

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the filter has freckles and dots that look like hairs.

The thing that made me go ick when I listened to her talk about grandma is it was all about her. I got my grandma’s sense of humor, her clowning around, she saved all kinds of things about me on her phone, she was proud of me....The whole speech was about Tess and not her grandmother. Exactly what a narc says when somebody close to them dies. Oh noe's! One fewer person to admire me!

SPX5kzy

Crude, but effective.
kiwifarms.net

The thing that made me go ick when I listened to her talk about grandma is it was all about her. I got my grandma’s sense of humor, her clowning around, she saved all kinds of things about me on her phone, she was proud of me....The whole speech was about Tess and not her grandmother. Exactly what a narc says when somebody close to them dies. Oh noe's! One fewer person to admire me!
If that were true wouldn't the dot/lines that look like hairs show up in the other lines on her face? It doesn't seem consistent. The hair shaped lines really do seem to be right under her (original) chin in her beard area. There's shadow under there that almost looks like it could be contouring makeup and it looks like you can see the hair in contrast to the shadow.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nope. Gaze in horror at this supah moddle
Screenshot_20200522-174628_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200522-174640_Chrome.jpg

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, fuck you Ryann. Your son has "an anxiety disorder" because his mother kicked him out of the house at age 13, not to mention that his mother is an unstable narc nightmare who obviously prefers the new baby to himself. It's just that she's almost TOO good at holding healthy boundries with the teenage son she kicked out. Sometimes she needs to be less perfect, guise.
Screenshot_20200522-183307_Chrome.jpg