Stephan Robert Loehr / FerociouslySteph / oddishplaysgames / StephOddish / Steph - Deranged trans otherkin excitedly ready to impart their insane views via Twitch.tv moderation, and the ensuing trainwreck

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
I'm glad they latched onto Blizzard's dead MOBA and don't directly defile the memory of the sproinking queen Enchantress in Dota 2. Just by general association with deer.
no worries, dota is way too competitive and cut-throat for the furry+troon audience
dota = serious moba for russian basement dwellers
lol = casual moba for normies
hots = button mashing "hero brawler" for braindead blizzard fanboys

also i disagree with all the people hating on OP and calling this a personal army request.
steph shows several classic lolcow signs: furry, troon, extremely online, attention seeking, whiny, drama queen, and this recent twitch council thing has put him in the spotlight. definitely deserves a thread imo.

A shitty ass clover

The grass is greener on you're mom gay
kiwifarms.net
Why should I give a shit about this troon?
She's now twitch's council member, so it could be dangerous af given that she is fucking insane, way more insane than your average troon

I love the fact that the only people really caring about DOTA 2 on those graphs is Mongolia and Burma, the emptiest country on earth and a literal genocidal dictatorship. Oh and maybe Peru. Real winners there.
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The person in question definitely looks threadworthy, though OP needs a complete revamp. If @Catch Your Breath, @CatharticShitHead, or anyone else wants to take a stab at it, DM me and I'll look into replacing the current OP vs having a separate new thread made (which would lose some of the comments here).
Pass. I'm pretty spent after the latest thread I wrote lol I wanna write a thread on someone else who has been mentioned A LOT but I wanna decompress first. Have fun to whomever takes up the mantle!

Irrelevant

kiwifarms.net
I was looking for a thread about her.

Can anyone explain why trannies use these horrible robotic voice changers and why nobody here or at LSF has complained about yet? Is it like autotune where somehow most people don't notice? Insecurity about her own voice is clearly the reason why she dislikes voice chat. On Twitter someone even told her to get a voice changer for voice chat, how the fuck do you not hear that she's already using one?

A deep but feminine voice would sound better than this lazy pitchshifted crap.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This person got several video game outlets like Polygon and Kotaku to write supportive articles about how hard Steph has it and how Blizzard totally shouldn't just throw in voice chat without better support for trans people.
This is just standard malice for this kind of slimeball. They don't actually care about any of this shit, they just see anything else anyone could conceivably enjoy and make up some utterly deranged troll logic reason nobody should have it because "muh trans rights."

CatharticShitHead

A True Shithead never reaches peace.
kiwifarms.net
The person in question definitely looks threadworthy, though OP needs a complete revamp. If @Catch Your Breath, @CatharticShitHead, or anyone else wants to take a stab at it, DM me and I'll look into replacing the current OP vs having a separate new thread made (which would lose some of the comments here).
I'm still looking for more interesting stuff about FS besides "I hate voice chat, Gamers are KKK, and I'm a fucking deer". Particularly anything that we can all agree on would be exceptional behavior that we can laugh at. Now a debate with Destiny on one of his sperg streams would be funny. Or maybe some stupid statement along the lines of, "Gamers aren't human" would really be great thread material. But yeah, if I can stop being so damn lazy, I'll take a stab at a better OP.

, but most importantly they RAILED against Blizzard building in-game voice chat to improve teamplay in random matchmaking ranked games(or any games really). FerociouslySteph obviously opposed this because they don't sound female at all, and was expecting to get harassed in voice chat(despite being a well known streamer, so whatever) and thus vowed to NOT use voice chat,
If y'all want an example of how truly manly this thing sounds usually. Or how they sounded before taking even more estrogen (I don't know which of the two is currently true.) here's an example I gleaned off a website called "livestreamfail.com"
Because this troon is gonna be the center of a lot of hilarious yet sad shenanigans over at Twitch that will end with many people banned for WrongThink.

I used to play HotS right before Blizzard put it down and I don't think I had ever heard of this dude. The top streamers were the pros and people like Mewnfare and BamBam who could get 1000+ viewers easily. The only people worth watching were the master/grandmaster players, and they got anywhere from 100-1000, with only a handful getting anywhere close to 1000. I doubt Steph ever broke 100 viewers.
Funny you say that, while looking for more material, FS advertises his twitter and youtube besides twitch. And Youtube is just nothing but HotS and now VRchat while the highest view count at first glance is a "VR dance stream" at 979 views. Everything averages around 10 views to maybe 400. So yes, just like you think, FS doesn't break the big 100 often, but that's on Youtube. I'm checking his twitch to see how many numbers he gets. Although I think that most people there will be "hate viewers" like I am, watching to see if he says anything stupid.

Anyway, I've got some more funny haha pictures for y'all. Interesting how much google images can give you if you're willing to scroll through so much of the same troon face.

beforetrooning.jpg

This one is confirmed to be Steph by himself on twitter. which I have archived here
transsimpwhalebignose.jpg

Anyone see simp boy in the corner? He's doing the classic scared chimp face.
But yeah, like I said. Still looking for more good material. Anyone skilled in the ways of Doxing, please help as I don't have any clue how to get to what I wanted most last night. FS' dead name. We all know that he went to college but idk which college or if it's even one in Washington where I assume he's living right now. Vancouver, Washington is where his PO box is.

EDIT: I just forgot. In the twitter post showing FS before trooning out, there are a couple of people I believe could be connected to him during his college days. Their @'s on twitter are
@VaahTweets : Another streamer, has his viewer count off. He says "I remember that exact day". Making me think he was in college with FS.
vaah.png
@thegameboygts : A relative nobody on twitter, but he says, "it's me! I still have that hat and shirt!"
itsme.png

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If y'all want an example of how truly manly this thing sounds usually. Or how they sounded before taking even more estrogen (I don't know which of the two is currently true.) here's an example I gleaned off a website called "livestreamfail.com"
He only passes in carefully curated appearances with everything tightly controlled. Outside of those, he's just your typical grotesque troon goblin. And when he talks he's obviously a dude. And the entire world is supposed to get rid of a means of communication just so this fag doesn't have to be clocked as a dude.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still looking for more interesting stuff about FS besides "I hate voice chat, Gamers are KKK, and I'm a fucking deer". Particularly anything that we can all agree on would be exceptional behavior that we can laugh at. Now a debate with Destiny on one of his sperg streams would be funny. Or maybe some stupid statement along the lines of, "Gamers aren't human" would really be great thread material. But yeah, if I can stop being so damn lazy, I'll take a stab at a better OP.
Would be appreciated. What you already came up with thus far has been far more informative than the initial OP.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I promise it isn't. It is my first post and I really don't know what the rules were, figured I would soon find out after posting!
Ok then, no worries. Some people (including me) are a little cautious with new OPs because a lot of people come here looking for a PA call.
Some users here can help you with remaking the thread, I know making one can get pretty hard especially when you're new.

Good luck!

CatharticShitHead

A True Shithead never reaches peace.
kiwifarms.net
Here's another one for the OP from Tranny News Megathread. Well, if the OP is ever fixed.

Uploaded to the farms for archival purposes. Here's maybe definite proof that FS likes to act like a deer. (out of all things?)

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The main page of Prospering Grounds always has this to go off of:
View attachment 1298641
Criteria, Archival Tools, and Opening Post 101 are all you need for creating a new OP, though looking to other existing OPs for inspiration can also help.
Also you should generally lead with the main reason this is a cow or why they're funny or relevant or whatever. I don't think the real event that made this person a cow had even happened when you made this post, but the whole "Trust and Safety Council" (and put someone who hates gamers on it because why would Twitch want to support gamers) thing is now the main thing about this troon and why it will generate milk.