Infected Something Awful and Friends - The rollercoaster trainwreck embarassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant.

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
The most surprising thing to me is that lowtax took less than a month to react. They must've really run crying to him in droves that he got annoyed enough. My god, what a bunch of faggots.

E: if someone feels like paying for ads, you could probably link "problematic" content on the forum and the site until lowtax has a meltdown.

The golden neckbeard

kiwifarms.net
The most surprising thing to me is that lowtax took less than a month to react. They must've really run crying to him in droves that he got annoyed enough. My god, what a bunch of faggots.

E: if someone feels like paying for ads, you could probably link "problematic" content on the forum and the site until lowtax has a meltdown.
Welp. It begins. He's about to strip every last bit of value out of his website at the demands of the exceptional individuals driving away any sliver of success he could have had remaining.

I didnt think goons would be so triggered.

My god it worked. Time for more ads

Coolio55

DON'T CALL LUIGI AT 3AM!! *OMG HE RICKROLLED ME*
kiwifarms.net
Are you sure? Maybe with enough trannies complaining on there and facebook they could get it shut, which would be the funniest fucking thing to happen to the forums in forever.
Remember that one faggy jewish mod who finally got the boot for saying they should change the name of the gaschamber because it was insulting to his people?
That would totally happen now, infact I bet it will at some point.

The golden neckbeard

kiwifarms.net

Fried chicken and watermelon?

Goons would be in a literal meltdown

The golden neckbeard

kiwifarms.net
I'd say just save everything you link to so not only do they not have the ability to remove it forever, they also destroy the site bit by bit. The older swf-based flash tub is already dead for whatever reason. How long before he snaps and just removes all the other content from his site and essentially makes it forum only?

Not long if the recent event is any indication.

Fagnacious D

and The Dick of Destiny
kiwifarms.net

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
Can more dedicated observers of SA's twirl down the toilet bowl comment on whether this is the first time Dick has gone back and edited/deleted a front page article before? I can't remember myself and this seems like a fairly significant milestone as far as determining if the site has hit rock bottom yet. Sad thing is he made the right decision as far as cucking completely and placating the shrieking danger-hairs and respectful nodders - no one with a sense of humour is remotely near SA anymore so this might buy him another day of ambien induced peace.

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Can more dedicated observers of SA's twirl down the toilet bowl comment on whether this is the first time Dick has gone back and edited/deleted a front page article before? I can't remember myself and this seems like a fairly significant milestone as far as determining if the site has hit rock bottom yet. Sad thing is he made the right decision as far as cucking completely and placating the shrieking danger-hairs and respectful nodders - no one with a sense of humour is remotely near SA anymore so this might buy him another day of ambien induced peace.
As far as I'm aware, yes it is. It probably would have stayed there but some low-key troll bought an ad that literally linked to that page. Now that he's set a prescedent though, it's likely all going to come down.

Some stuff has been removed by incompetence prior, but there's still Shmorky's stuff up even after he was outed as an abuser who prowls for young children.

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net
There was that one chick, fiance I think, who wrote for the front page. When they broke up he baleeted all her articles as I recall. This would have been in the early to mid 2000s. I haven't followed SA in almost 15 years and am by no means a loremaster. Hopefully a better autist can fill in the details.

The golden neckbeard

kiwifarms.net
There was that one chick, fiance I think, who wrote for the front page. When they broke up he baleeted all her articles as I recall. This would have been in the early to mid 2000s. I haven't followed SA in almost 15 years and am by no means a loremaster. Hopefully a better autist can fill in the details.

Emily Integral i think was her name.

The Fatriarchy

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino