Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
He doesn't even imagine really hard. He just steals stuff from his favourite kiddy cartoons and welds an easy wish-fulfillment plot onto them. If he were about seven years old, yes, that could be called imaginative, but as a grown man nearing 40 it's pretty piss-poor in the creative stakes.
Not even creating ideas, but imagining himself in CWCville or other dimensions. I honestly think he doesn't believe everyone can create ideas and scenarios in their head that they can "see". I'm pretty sure he believes that daydreaming is astral projection and only he can do it. When he talks about training his powers and brain I'm positive he just lays in bed and daydreams for a good hour about his adventures in other dimensions.

It's a hard day's work

WutangLee

I'll think of something witty to put on here later
kiwifarms.net
Not even creating ideas, but imagining himself in CWCville or other dimensions. I honestly think he doesn't believe everyone can create ideas and scenarios in their head that they can "see". I'm pretty sure he believes that daydreaming is astral projection and only he can do it. When he talks about training his powers and brain I'm positive he just lays in bed and daydreams for a good hour about his adventures in other dimensions.

It's a hard day's work
kinda meta to think a bunch of dorks at hasbro who got together with some marketing twinks indirectly created the paracosm for him. If he spent time actually reading shit on literature he'd know that he basically created a paracosm for himself, but I can't tell at this point if he can't budge because his IQ is somewhere around 80-90 or his autistic nature has overcome him.

Either way, he's a surreal avatar for the most toxic elements of geek consumer culture, extroverts imagine geeks turning into Chris as an insult bordering a satirical fictional character. That much is clear.

SmokingPig

Canada's Favourite Stage 4 Lung Cancer Candidate!
kiwifarms.net
I liked the good old days when Chris was just making his web comics for his sonic recolour series. The story lines where bat shit and incoherent, but at least there was some semblance in separation from his own created fantasy and reality. It's ridiculous to me that he now has the delusional beliefs like he is some goddess and he can project his recolours into our dimension. C-137 reference is also I think the same as the Rick and Morty main timeline, so of course he is ripping off another autistic property. I'm not one of these A-loggers that has any type of personal vendetta against the man, he has provided me with years of entertainment from his odd ball antics. I feel no remorse for the man, because one of these lurking cows on this site will always enable his stupid delusions, and his terrible spending habits. It is odd that one of probably the most recorded men in history is some fucking mid 30's tranny, who started out drawing terrible web comics in the beginning. Watching how Chris has spin balled since 2008 has been a trip in a half in my mind.

Spooky Bones

💀 🦴 💀
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I liked the good old days when Chris was just making his web comics for his sonic recolour series. The story lines where bat shit and incoherent, but at least there was some semblance in separation from his own created fantasy and reality. It's ridiculous to me that he now has the delusional beliefs like he is some goddess and he can project his recolours into our dimension. C-137 reference is also I think the same as the Rick and Morty main timeline, so of course he is ripping off another autistic property. I'm not one of these A-loggers that has any type of personal vendetta against the man, he has provided me with years of entertainment from his odd ball antics. I feel no remorse for the man, because one of these lurking cows on this site will always enable his stupid delusions, and his terrible spending habits. It is odd that one of probably the most recorded men in history is some fucking mid 30's tranny, who started out drawing terrible web comics in the beginning. Watching how Chris has spin balled since 2008 has been a trip in a half in my mind.
You sound like you share the attitude of many people here. Welcome aboard. I myself am a relative newcomer to the boards but a longtime Chris chan follower (since the very first ED days!) and have found a nice community here both to discuss Chris and hang out online in general.

EvilFatjon

Your purchased supplies have arrived.
kiwifarms.net
You sound like you share the attitude of many people here. Welcome aboard. I myself am a relative newcomer to the boards but a longtime Chris chan follower (since the very first ED days!) and have found a nice community here both to discuss Chris and hang out online in general.
Everyone here is nice. I am a long-time reader, but created an account less than a month before.

Well, if you don't act like an exceptional individual, everyone here is nice. Welcome aboard!

Back on topic, I don't like Chris now, it's not fun anymore. It is just... Sad. He's so deep in the hole he dug that he not only cannot leave, but does not want to leave.

I didn't like Megan Saga Chris either. But the time after Megan and before the Tomgirl saga was good. He was doing steady Sonichu work, got some honest fans, was trolled but even today it did not change.

Today... It's just sad.

Sug Benis

It's hip to fuck clones
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1096261
Doesn’t get a lot of play because it’s not really attached to any particular saga, just Chris in his lgptq virtue signaling days.

And I am literally just finding out now that the deviant emote isn’t soiled panties.
Whoever made that 'haters to the left' icon shouldn't have put the blue facepaint in, it looks like Chris has muttonchop sideburns, Pristine Christine would be shocked, SHOCKED to be presented with such a MANLY appearance!

And yeah, it took me a while to figure out 'Deviant' was a slasher smile too, except I had no idea WHAT the fuck it was at first. It was too deformed to be panties, and not like anything stand-alone that I could think of.
Apparently it's a joker smile? I got it was a smile, but I always thought it was a Robert Wayne Stiles reference, though looking back that was more a 789chan thing. So apparently there's a lot of confusion about the deviant icon.Robb_Caved.jpg

Deadpool

Blessed are the fires that have burned me.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently it's a joker smile? I got it was a smile, but I always thought it was a Robert Wayne Stiles reference, though looking back that was more a 789chan thing. So apparently there's a lot of confusion about the deviant icon.View attachment 1099006
It's the smile of a lolcow named TJ Church aka @Cowlick. I always thought it was supposed to be Chris's bent duck until I learned differently.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Everyone here is nice. I am a long-time reader, but created an account less than a month before.

Well, if you don't act like an exceptional individual, everyone here is nice. Welcome aboard!

Back on topic, I don't like Chris now, it's not fun anymore. It is just... Sad. He's so deep in the hole he dug that he not only cannot leave, but does not want to leave.

I didn't like Megan Saga Chris either. But the time after Megan and before the Tomgirl saga was good. He was doing steady Sonichu work, got some honest fans, was trolled but even today it did not change.

Today... It's just sad.
And latley it's Soo slow for any lolz, like look at how long these updates are getting no videos of Chris claiming to be magichan, no pitches for his cards were he talks like a 90s infomercial, not even any videos sperging about ponylife/gen 5

Alex Krycek

russian bot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And latley it's Soo slow for any lolz, like look at how long these updates are getting no videos of Chris claiming to be magichan, no pitches for his cards were he talks like a 90s infomercial, not even any videos sperging about ponylife/gen 5
Watch, as soon as it starts regular airing and he’s forced to see it he’s going to do something interesting. Probably not run over an entrepreneur or mace and employee but it’s going to... be something anayway.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Watch, as soon as it starts regular airing and he’s forced to see it he’s going to do something interesting. Probably not run over an entrepreneur or mace and employee but it’s going to... be something anayway.
And the worst part is it never gets through that if I quote Micheal synder "thick clown head of his" that nobody forces Chris to watch or play any of the new entries in his favorite franchises.

But really Chris being Autistic as hell just wants more of the same. Same shit that goes on and on without ever being new, different or better. Everyone else moves on and doesn't make as big a deal about what they're interested in as him (most people anyway)

Florence

Multiple Ross Gellers, as many that fit the beat.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And yeah, it took me a while to figure out 'Deviant' was a slasher smile too, except I had no idea WHAT the fuck it was at first. It was too deformed to be panties, and not like anything stand-alone that I could think of.
I always thought it was supposed to be Nick Bate’s horrible teeth.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing about Chris is how completely smug he is despite literally being a fucking tard.
I think it's what makes him the perfect cow- insufferable, entertaining, and often getting worse beyond expectations. Just as you start to feel sorry for him, he goes through a smug period and reminds you that it's always okay to laugh.

If he had not 'created' kiwifarms, kiwifarms would have had to create him.

Pickelhaube

Ultimate♂Muscle♂Roller♂Legend
kiwifarms.net
If this can break the slow news days, then earlier this morning the arbitarch cwc discord recently underwent a purge.
DiscordPurge.png

These are the only threads left.
Reasons are not completely known, admins and the creator blame trolls and security reasons, this site is surprisingly not being blamed on.

Also Chris is no longer part of the discord. Correction: Chris is still part of the Discord

Last edited:

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Chris just doesn't do the comics anymore because he has clinical depression. I don't think I need to tell you how his lifestyle, diet, physical health and daily routine can all heavily contribute to that. People who exhibit even one facet of Chris' life have depression. Current Chris complains about "stress" and "headaches" way more than Old Chris did. I don't think him stopping the comics is so much laziness as it is just a complete and utter lack of motivation as he steadily continues to find more ways to shut down all of his higher-level brain functions with a steady dose of cartoons. Drawing used to be an outlet for him, now it's just a quick-and-dirty exhaust while his mind still needs some semblance of stimulation from within the prison of a bedroom he's made for himself.

Nebula Slasher

Spergy Fag
kiwifarms.net
If this can break the slow news days, then earlier this morning the arbitarch cwc discord recently underwent a purge.
View attachment 1099604
Reasons are not completely known, admins and the creator blame trolls and security reasons, this site is surprisingly not being blamed on.

Also Chris is no longer part of the discord.
Could this have to do with the doxing and infighting?

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Bitchmade Autist
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1099604

Also Chris is no longer part of the discord.
I don’t blame him abandoning that discord. His orbiters are even more autistic than he is.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino