Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
That reminded me of something I wondered, does Chris even remembers any of the trolls in his life? Does he remember Clyde Cash or Liquid Chris?
Or is his brain so fried and dettached he doesnt even remember them anymore? Thats just sad.
Last time he talked about the Liquid saga, he was completely incapable to remember Kacey's name (so much for "being in love" with her).
Can someone explain to me, because the only children's cartoon I give a fuck about is Adventure Time ( :feels: ), why the death of this pony cartoon means the death rattle of the common brony? Don't all the ponyfuckers just migrate over to this new one & keep the tard tsunami rolling? I honestly don't understand.
Simply put, autists fear and hate change.
The most pathetic part about this extremely autistic Game of Thrones is that they are way more invested on this shit than even Chris himself.

While this utter mongs spend hours upon hours arguing on twitter over Chris or calling "Leonard Bearnstein" an "impostor" like if a fucking animatronic bear would have a twitter account for real, Chris is probably playing vidya or fantasizing about faggyland without a care in the world or bothering to read a single tweet of all that bullcrap because he is beyond that. Chris will only give a shit when he needs money or make-believe validation or if someone challenges his canon like that other Ben whatisname sped does.

Maybe they are... I don't know... trying to somehow troll us? Congrats then, you got a reaction, you "milked" a couple paragraphs out of me and it only took you months upon months of long hours humoring Chris playing make-believe with him like 4 year olds, conspiring and sperging on :epik:top-secret:epik:autistic discord channels nobody could possibly give a shit about and desperately throwing money at Chris. Either they are exactly as chromosomally-challenged as they look, or just slightly less 'tarded and ironically trolling only themselves out of their time (probably worthless anyways) and money.

Last edited:

BigRed

I may be exceptional, but I'm also stupid.
kiwifarms.net
I think the score was high because Sonic has electric powers like Sonichu and whatever new abilities he has in the movie Chris will attribute them to Sonichu.
Betting time! Will Chris...
- Insist Paramount took direct inspiration from Sonichu
- Claim that the impending merge is having an influence on the concept of Sonic

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The handsome tard

GherkinRealness

kiwifarms.net
Ugh all these tweets from lying I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME really do emphasise the fact that only the Farms have Chris's best interest at heart. Tough fucking love as opposed to encouraging and lying about Christine's delusions.

Think about that. The only community who genuinely wants the best for Christine is US.

Sarah, Steve, Sockness, MKR. They clearly KNOW they're all lying to each other, and it's all an absolutely brain-numbing, expansive RP session of the most autistic kind. And in the end, whichever one of them wins, Christine loses.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
There is a reason you dont see people like Chris alive in post apocalyptic settings, they are uuuusually the first ones to go.
If a zombie apocalypse happened, he would probably hug one thinking its just misunderstood and after the zombie told Chris to get away from him, he would properly bite his fat neck off.
If America collapsed into some sort of dictatorship like in soviet russia, Chris would just be seen as manual labor and if he dared to spew any non-sense about Sonichu, he would get a bullet to his bent duck.

Chris and others like him really have no idea how much they own their existence to us and the system they use and abuse so damn much, without it, they wouldnt last a minute (In the old times, Chris's kind would usually die out for being so damn incapable of basic survival skills).

You can thank democrats putting focus on what social degenerates want. These people think that just because they call them their made up pronuns that it changes basic biology, that if they believe hard enough, it wont be a penis they have.
The more I see Chris as basically this.

Chris: *sigh* so Im not a tard. Hum. Im just ahead of the curve, y'all.

A sad preview of what society is slowly shifting towards to (and needs to steer away from it afuckingsap)
That's why I became a registered republican in NJ, it was more to spite every blue demorat in the state and do what I can to keep people like Chris from dooming us all by being a clapping seal that rolls over, does tricks and votes for you so long as you nurture their delusions.

Also what you said about the apocalypse thing, reminds me of how around bc earlier this year, someone commented how Chris looked like some mad Max reject and I said if the world ever did go that route Chris and all the other bronies would form a raider gang based out of the Baltimore convention center :lit:

BigRed

I may be exceptional, but I'm also stupid.
kiwifarms.net
That's why I became a registered republican in NJ, it was more to spite every blue demorat in the state and do what I can to keep people like Chris from dooming us all by being a clapping seal that rolls over, does tricks and votes for you so long as you nurture their delusions.
Imagine basing your politics off of spite. Bonus points for "demorat," though.

GherkinRealness

kiwifarms.net
That's the kind of thinking that has lead to the polarising of the political spectrum.

God damn, its like moderates are a dying breed.

The handsome tard

So I scoop out his eyeballs with the spoon...
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1001656

Must've docked a point for the blue arms.
If the media with the Joker movie was all about creating the fear mongering narrative of incels shooting the cinema...
The Sonic movie will be all about Chris tier tards paperspraying the theaters (and then getting properly beaten up for it)

So much autism, it's physically painful. Vveens trying to prove to each other they're more True and Honest than everyone else.

I'd love to know who Sarah & Steve are. Pretty obviously it's a long-con troll, but what kind of idiot spends a bunch of money on Chris just to get an "in" with him? It's embarrassing. They're just more of the same shit vveenery that we've seen over and over again since Chris first blew up online.

Sockness is different, though, and thst's why so many people are ringing alarm bells about his involvement with Chris. No other troll has actually legit wanted to meet Chris and fuck him. Jacob is a mentally ill pervert who saw Chris's videos in "recommended for you" on youtube and decided Chris was an easy mark. Doesn't matter whether Sockers believes in his own sci fi bullshit or not, he's broken his act enough times to make it clear he's saying whatever will get Chris's attention. He wants Chris as a living fleshlight, and he'll make sure all the lewd details are online too because he loves the attention.

I think a lot of peoples' worries are that Sockers is fully aware and understanding of shit like Folsom St fair, sugar daddies and other gay shit. Chris has no clue because he has the emotional age of a toddler. This makes Chris easy to push into such things (whether he wants them or not) and he will struggle to get out again because he doesn't have the smarts to do so. Even though Chris is an ungrateful, greedy pig in his life now, it's because he has the mind of a kid and not because he's malicious. People understandably worry about Chris in this situation because of that.

That's why vveens like Sarah & Steve are going so all-out with their simpering "we worship you, goddess" and defending Chris everywhere online stuff. They know Sockness is top troll right now and they're trying to usurp the spot.

Meanwhile, Chris is oblivious, sitting in his room drawing pony cards and squealing "SHIP!!!" endlessly.
Honestly, they remind me of my younger days at a certain site where me and other young tards kind of played around with roles within the little group we created. It was reetarded but you see, we were children, we had an excuse.
These people are in their 20's and 30's, what in the fuck is their excuse and logical process?They get to Chris's favoritism and then...what?
What are they gonna do? Keep playing this facade until...? See? It doesnt feel like there is a plan like the old trolling days (even then, it was with a far more entertaining Chris so it was far more worth it).

Im honestly just wondering if they are all NEETs or if they have jobs/classes. I dont know which would be sadder but in both cases, they have too much time (and autism) on their hands.

Last time he talked about the Liquid saga, he was completely incapable to remember Kacey's name (so much for "being in love" with her).
Makes me wonder if Clyde Cash announces his return to his tweet and Chris is like
":\Hum aw who are you again?"
Clyde:...its me, Chris! CLYDE CASH! You seriously dont remember me?!
"........................*sigh*............................Aw hold on, let me re watch those Geno guy's videos about me, I will return to you later"

Its almost like Old Chris literally was another person within the same body, but that person is gone now...:punished:

The most pathetic part about this extremely autistic Game of Thrones is that they are way more invested on this shit than even Chris himself.

While this utter mongs spend hours upon hours arguing on twitter over Chris or calling "Leonard Bearnstein" an "impostor" like if a fucking animatronic bear would have a twitter account for real, Chris is probably playing vidya or fantasizing about faggyland without a care in the world or bothering to read a single tweet of all that bullcrap because he is beyond that. Chris will only give a shit when he needs money or make-believe validation or if someone challenges his canon like that other Ben whatisname sped does.

Maybe they are... I don't know... trying to somehow troll us? Congrats then, you got a reaction, you "milked" a couple paragraphs out of me and it only took you months upon months of long hours humoring Chris playing make-believe with him like 4 year olds, conspiring and sperging on :epik:top-secret:epik:autistic discord channels nobody could possibly give a shit about and desperately throwing money at Chris. Either they are exactly as chromosomally-challenged as they look, or just slightly less 'tarded and ironically trolling only themselves out of their time (probably worthless anyways) and money.
I kind of see these people as having a life all around Tweeter and...thats it, actually. People like them live in a bubble where they can "win" against the damn dirty trolls or get some reaction out of Chris but like I said, whats really their plan? They have none besides of playing up this facade, this make-fucking-believe that they themselves seem to be getting too invested in.
At least the previous trolls didnt seem to enjoy doing this more than living their normal lives. And they also knew when to stop.

Deadpool

I don't take the shits. I just disturb them.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Think about that. The only community who genuinely wants the best for Christine is US.
I couldn't give a shit of good or bad things happen to Chris as long as their funny. Which is why I'd like to see all these dimension merge faggots beaten with a brick. That shits not funny.

Overcooked Raccoon

Mildly interesting.
kiwifarms.net
I couldn't give a shit of good or bad things happen to Chris as long as their funny. Which is why I'd like to see all these dimension merge faggots beaten with a brick. That shits not funny.
I do gotta agree the Chris stuff is really funny when he does everything on his own accord, or the interactions from others are more playful and funny. The stuff like Clyde and Liquid were great since they egged him on but didn't make him do anything too crazy. It was just funny.

MilkMage

Oh what a Sperg I am. Oh what a Sperg I am.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1001812
I wouldn't call it a leak since anyone can see it.
It seems like there's a schism forming in the Church of CWC. Do we have any theologists on here?

I personally identify with the Sockist sect, but that's mostly because I'm an accelerationist.

As in I wanna accelerate the collapse of Chris's sphincter.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
I do gotta agree the Chris stuff is really funny when he does everything on his own accord, or the interactions from others are more playful and funny. The stuff like Clyde and Liquid were great since they egged him on but didn't make him do anything too crazy. It was just funny.
Marvin has however pointed out that some of the stuff he said or did was kind of guided by some trolls pretending to be fans. Either way, even if it was it was much more stern aiming than this Twitter shit. If he were making funny videos and he occasionally brought up the merge I’d laugh. In fact that would make the merge all that much funnier because I’d probably forget he believes in something so ridiculous, be reminded he does indeed believe that, and crack up over it.

I guess my stance has been for a while that since the Idea Guy Comic there’s been a handful of things that make me laugh. Him thinking he was developing psychic powers and dropping an Amethyst on the ground is probably the biggest highlight or the video where he pretended Magi-Chan was possessing his body, and a few tweets by “Magi-Chan” saying he had like a crush on Borb. That’s... been it? I mostly just like how we all just kind of make jokes and riff about this shit. That and the hope for the rare funny video are what keep me coming back.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
I personally loved when trolls actually exposed Chris to normal, reasonable scenarios and just let his shitty personality do the rest, like the Father Call or all that stuff about Catie spending a weekend with Collin. Or Alec Benson Leary asking nothing more from Chris than being treated by the same standards that Chris demanded for himself (something the petulant manchild couldn't wrap his mind around and baffled and offended him to no end).
What are we missing here? That’s some 0 - 100, even for Chris, with no obvious clues why. Is it because white guy? If so, lol.
It seems he just noticed it being a brand new account. In other words, a wannabe troll so fucking blatant, than even even a complete dunce like Chris of all fucking people could see through him.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino