Pooh's Adventures of Autism -

Frooloophasspoken

kiwifarms.net
This is from the fucking wiki. When I first saw this I wanted it to be the last time... I can no longer get this image out of my head. Now you have to suffer with me...
View attachment 1658644
Oh my lord... I just went on her DeviantArt account and saw this.

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 8.41.19 am.png

This all started back in 2015. So that means she was 17 at the time.

You heard me right folks. She was SEVENTEEN when she made this godforsaken shit.

Now that she is 22 and this is still going her life is starting to concern me...

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Mime

Aquinas

https://i.imgur.com/l3EkPBg.png
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh my lord... I just went on her DeviantArt account and saw this.

View attachment 1688008
This all started back in 2015. So that means she was 17 at the time.

You heard me right folks. She was SEVENTEEN when she made this godforsaken shit.

Now that she is 22 and this is still going her life is starting to concern me...
when i saw this post i thought this was the purp kekleon thread for a hot second and thought who gives a shit
Now i understand

Frooloophasspoken

kiwifarms.net
http://poohadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Romantic_Couples

In case you think the idea of Pooh's Adventures is not autistic enough, there's a page dedicated to the list of couples in the series. Pooh x Darby, anyone?

I just realized... Kingdom Hearts is basically a Pooh's Adventures story that actually got made and spiraled way out of control.
If you think about it... All of this would have never happened if Square enix had just stayed away from Disney.

• Agree
Reactions: Medafag and Trilby

InsaneMembrane

kiwifarms.net
you know, at first i was pondering whether this "not quite pooh's adventure but certainly related to it" image was a joke or whether it was legit, but then i realized it doesn't matter because either way, it's one of the most autistic things that has ever been made just on account of how much fucking time had to be put into it for it to look like this
Damn, the new Smash Bros roster looks great.

• Feels
Reactions: death of chans