Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan Douchebag, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
Hansen is not an angel, the msm doesn't want to work with him anymore, and if someone is banned from the effin MSM that is already a hellish corrupt place
There's a different youtuber that stalked a man for years because the man had a medical condition that caused him to have man boobs. When asked why, that youtuber said he wanted to be the world expert on that man for when they finally made a documentary about him. I can just see Hansen thinking that he's going to insert himself into the scenario and I bet he already has a number for what he'd want in movie rights. I find it hysterical to watch him with that perma-indigestion face trying to pull out sexual details from 20 somethings about their late teens adventures in polyamory. Not at all creepy. Nope. Not one bit.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1) ultrasound based technology was around in the late 50s. Into hospital regular use in the 70s. Almost all hospitals had access and used them regularly in the 80s-90s. Literally 2 min for me to look up the history. Calm down. Tammy had an ultrasound. Probably multiple.

2) did a doctor say “Tammy you should have an abortion cuz ya baby has what we call the waterdowns” ? Probably not.

But anyone who believes a story that comes out of Greg’s mouth 100% is as waterlogged as he is. People on the farms say Tammy should have aborted like the doctors suggested because 1) she should have and 2) Greg says the doctors suggested it which in itself is hilarious. Might as well use whatever term the cows give us.

this is like you getting upset that people still call Chris’s monthly money from the government a tugboat because “it’s not actually a tugboat”.

Around, but extremely rare, and in fact images weren’t even “live” until late 1979. They had to be sent off and developed like film. A little googling can show you this and the fact that “real time scans” ultrasound machines only started to be available commercially in hospitals starting in 1985.

Nuchal ultrasound scans weren’t part of parental care until 2000.

Still the point was, and still is, Tammy is just lying. Code of ethics don’t let doctors tell women to abort their pregnancies. No matter how bad off a fetus is they can only present it as an option. Women who say “the doctor told me to abort my baby” are full of shit. It’s just more of the Tammy/Onion legend that’s horseshit.

No doctor told Tammy to abort her big headed baby. But that’s exactly the type of shit a narc mom tells her kids as a reminder to them at how grateful they should be. Mom dramatically saved Onion’s life when evil doctors were urging her to kill the shallot fetus. She alone knew her golden child must be brought forth! It’s the type of story narc mom pulls out whenever some loyalty reinforcement or guilt is needed. Probably helped instill not only Greg’s belief he was special but that the world was out to get him..,and all predicated on utter bullshit.

Last edited:

Tard Repository

Pee your pants about it, nerds.
kiwifarms.net
I know we're allowed to discuss Hansen et al but most of you people aren't breaking new ground by telling everyone else how much you dislike/distrust the guy. Can we try to not shit up this thread with Hansen criticism as much as possible please? It's about Onion's spergy reactions to being under his radar more than his intentions.

Teasdale_Oreo

kiwifarms.net
Adding onto the Keemstar crap, he's posted on the subject a few times on twitter. His tweets make it more clear he really doesn't have much of a clue as to what the titfuck is actually going on in this case. I would suggest he actually speak to Hansen as well. It would be more interesting than hearing Onion scree. Keem could ask all about the Vincent drama, the FBI laptop"gate" drama, etc and get way more useful information.

View attachment 1132784View attachment 1132785View attachment 1132786View attachment 1132787View attachment 1132788View attachment 1132789View attachment 1132790

Keem also says he wouldn't pay Onion for an interview, so he really really doesn't know that the only response he is going to get if he ever actually contacts Onion's "people" (lol cause if he was talking to people then him being blocked wouldn't be commented with a sarcastic 'interview going well' crap). He also backtracks to some 2016 video of his about Onion and underage girls... and yet he's on this campaign to give Greg a chance to 'speak'.

Dude, he spammed 30+ videos speaking his 'side' already. Also, Keem and Greg's voice talking to each other for a video... I'd have an aneurysm.
Doesn't Keem want to ban Jaystation?
If I can find it that is. I would love to know all his disgusting deviancy. Maybe see if some of his underage fans follow him there too. It's not an odd occurrence to stumble across under age profiles on fetlife. But it seems kind of out of place for his method of behavior. None the less I will try to find it and see if I can get more info out of this onision fan.
Greg could be a furry.

Last edited:

Niggernerd

Mystic neko with a ringy dingy
kiwifarms.net
Told it once like, a month ago, and i said, call me again in a month there will be no charges pressed and anything going in the official way of the law. but i don't see this going anywhere, both parties are jerking off it for clicks and views.

Hansen is not an angel, the msm doesn't want to work with him anymore, and if someone is banned from the effin MSM that is already a hellish corrupt place, and need to end up on youtube to recover some of the lawsuits / costs and what he owes to the state, well then, he stepped very very low, almost everybody in the msm just hates youtube.

Onision probably deserves a lot of shit for being what he is, but i truely think they have it both their ways and profit greatly from the controversy for clout / reputation points.

Said it before and will say it again : this will lead nowhere. just a huge waste of time.
No one here is getting their hopes up about his arrest for being a pedofork. If anything he'd likely get hit by the state for still not doing anything to fix the wetlands he destroyed.
No one here thinks Chris is a can do nothing wrong individual. We're aware he's doing it to get a jump start in a low end internet career and the general consensus is no one fucking cares because due to Chris we've gotten a lot of laughs out of gurg. Unlike the rest of the A-logs like Repzion, Alcoholic Glenn , Repzilla etc.

swampprince

swamp daddy af
kiwifarms.net
On March 5 his main permit expires. If he hasn't done anything by then, the whole process of citing and fees and plans start all over again, most likely fines too. The question is if his Lowe's fence will pass muster. Or if he installed it in the right place. I think the burning of trash is in expectation of an inspection.
April*

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
Told it once like, a month ago, and i said, call me again in a month there will be no charges pressed and anything going in the official way of the law. but i don't see this going anywhere, both parties are jerking off it for clicks and views.

Hansen is not an angel, the msm doesn't want to work with him anymore, and if someone is banned from the effin MSM that is already a hellish corrupt place, and need to end up on youtube to recover some of the lawsuits / costs and what he owes to the state, well then, he stepped very very low, almost everybody in the msm just hates youtube.

Onision probably deserves a lot of shit for being what he is, but i truely think they have it both their ways and profit greatly from the controversy for clout / reputation points.

Said it before and will say it again : this will lead nowhere. just a huge waste of time.
Y’all just really need to chill. While the court of public opinion may be at a general consensus, actual IRL police investigations TAKE TJME. I mean, do you really expect Law and Order: SVU levels of criminal justice at completely unrealistic rates? These things take time. The prosecution is likely taking things as slow as possible because they want this to be rock solid... They probably want to be sure they have all the evidence they need, all the testimony they can put together, as many witnesses as they can, etc.

I mean, I get it. I would love seeing these clowns tased, cuffed and thrown into a paddy wagon. I would love to see them brought up on charges and have his case televised live on C-SPAN3. These things very well may happen, but we really need to be patient.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Y’all just really need to chill. While the court of public opinion may be at a general consensus, actual IRL police investigations TAKE TJME. I mean, do you really expect Law and Order: SVU levels of criminal justice at completely unrealistic rates? These things take time. The prosecution is likely taking things as slow as possible because they want this to be rock solid... They probably want to be sure they have all the evidence they need, all the testimony they can put together, as many witnesses as they can, etc.
Guarantee none of the posters complaining about the investigation have read the Zoosadism/SnakeThing threads. OR police had to let that kiddie diddler go roam free for months because they needed to dig through years worth of chat history to nail him for everything and not have to let him of the hook for half of it because of double jeopardy.
actual IRL police investigations TAKE TJME.

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net

I mean, I get it. I would love seeing these clowns tased, cuffed and thrown into a paddy wagon. I would love to see them brought up on charges and have his case televised live on C-SPAN3. These things very well may happen, but we really need to be patient.
Yeah I really hate to be the bearer of bad news to some folks in the thread but the Investigation Discovery shows are not indicative of how real life investigations, arrests, and court proceedings are.

They don't do all of the investigative work, get all these witnesses, find the "Aha!" piece of evidence, arrest him, and send him to prison within two weeks. Those shows are edited for time.

Hawaiian Lunchmeat

insert custom title here
kiwifarms.net
I know we're allowed to discuss Hansen et al but most of you people aren't breaking new ground by telling everyone else how much you dislike/distrust the guy. Can we try to not shit up this thread with Hansen criticism as much as possible please? It's about Onion's spergy reactions to being under his radar more than his intentions.
I dont fully trust him but I dont dislike him. I almost did for a bit but even the TCAP community is more cool with him now that he has apologized for the Vince shit and trying to make up for it. For folks who do want to hate on Chris without adding to the saga go here. .

Edit:
Boomer can't post urls while phoneposting... also teh Billy the Fridge meets Onision 911 call went live, hasn't been posted far as I saw.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarthBrooks

I got friends in Eldaron places
kiwifarms.net
I've put Greg in this Schrodinger's You Tuber category. He somehow is able to make money off You Tube and be absolutely shit at it, all at the same time. Does he not know his shitty personal life is what pays his bills? When you close that off, your money dries up. Come to think about it, his last tard sperg 30+ video bonanza didn't even raise speculation out of anyone. No one wondering if Taylor was leaving him, is he mentally breaking down, nope. Just alot of, "holy fuck Greg is being a colossal faggot". He's even the second player to this Chris Hansen fucketry.

Teasdale_Oreo

kiwifarms.net
I've put Greg in this Schrodinger's You Tuber category. He somehow is able to make money off You Tube and be absolutely shit at it, all at the same time. Does he not know his shitty personal life is what pays his bills? When you close that off, your money dries up. Come to think about it, his last tard sperg 30+ video bonanza didn't even raise speculation out of anyone. No one wondering if Taylor was leaving him, is he mentally breaking down, nope. Just alot of, "holy fuck Greg is being a colossal faggot". He's even the second player to this Chris Hansen fucketry.
Whatever happened to Kai and the kids? Are they staying with Tammy and her chickens?

Yuriko

kiwifarms.net
I dont fully trust him but I dont dislike him. I almost did for a bit but even the TCAP community is more cool with him now that he has apologized for the Vince shit and trying to make up for it. For folks who do want to hate on Chris without adding to the saga go here. .

Edit:
Boomer can't post urls while phoneposting... also teh Billy the Fridge meets Onision 911 call went live, hasn't been posted far as I saw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt-8vahNwpc
Archived for safekeeping