New York Post got their hands on a hard drive from Hunter Biden's laptop and shows Joe Biden lied about Hunter's dealings with Ukraine -

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How ironic. Joe Biden, who sponsored the 1994 crime bill (which has no autocomplete drop-down results in Google; do it, punch in Joe Biden 1994 crime bill and watch as the list narrows to nothing) that put thousands of African-Americans behind bars for smoking crack has an incestuous pedophile crackhead for a son. :story:

"Finger" Lakes are absolutely beautiful this time of year!

Indeed, a beautiful place. One with a bit of a dark side, if rumors are to be believed.
download (6).jpg

Now, this may just be speculation, but what if elite pedophiles have been using old Underground Railroad tunnels to traffic children and prostitutes? Huh, another stroke of irony. Tunnels that were meant to be used to ensure the freedom of escaped slaves over a century and a half ago are perhaps now used by slavers.

Denmark Mafia

bad faith actor
kiwifarms.net
Jill having to whisper to him Trump's name three times so he remembered. Holy shit. How the fuck did this guy get through the debate? Rehearsing lines and whatever the fuck they had him juiced up on couldn't have been enough. I guess the invisible ear piece stories are true. Remember these 'interviews' are all scripted for him and he still can't manage. This dude cannot be President. I genuinely feel sorry for him, I've had family members who've suffered from dementia, it's a terrible illness.

I really wonder what Biden is taking. His eyes look devilish without any white in them. Did he spend too much time with Hillary or is it some special type of adderall?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Shield Breaker

Inventor of the Telephone

Associate Librarian for Polyracism
kiwifarms.net
Seriously when did the entirety of the American Consciousness depend on three retarded websites. Lazy fucks.
Prior to the internet it basically relied on 3 TV networks for half a century, so this is not a stretch. And before TV it was probably handful of wire services. Restrict the flow of information and you can strangle 100s of millions of people at once.

"Wow. But I guess I really don't care. Every politician is corrupted. My vote comes down to bad behavior and decorum."
marquis twitter voltron media.jpg

That's the sort of firewall I run into sometimes. They'll be like, "I guess both sides are corrupt." I say, no, this is exceptional, explain how. "I guess both sides are corrupt." If they cannot exalt their team as righteous, they just seem to mentally dip out and refuse to engage. It is frustrating. I think mainly that they are not equipped to analyze or discuss anything of substance.

I can accept that both dems and repubs are corrupt, that is true, but what is happening now with the terrifying many-headed beast of finance, social news entertainment media, and big business -- all on a global scale, involved dozens of others nations -- all unabashedly lockstep interfering to prevent fair elections in America is unprecedented. Surely it has happened in the past, in some ways, to some extend, but like this? Now its just out in the open, full mask-off. This is different, this is exceptional.

StillH2O

Hello
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else notice that the current year has been the Year of the Sniff. Whether it be the Flu or huffing scandals of all sorts. There have been all manner of sniffs from head to toe and sadly degenerate sniffs everywhere in between. Rama Rama indeed. Dare I say that it's possible only the Nose know. 2020 has reduced me to watching crazy people cook duck with beans.

Not Really Here

Something's wrong with my neck sleeve
kiwifarms.net
That's the sort of firewall I run into sometimes. They'll be like, "I guess both sides are corrupt." I say, no, this is exceptional, explain how. "I guess both sides are corrupt." If they cannot exalt their team as righteous, they just seem to mentally dip out and refuse to engage. It is frustrating. I think mainly that they are not equipped to analyze or discuss anything of substance.

I can accept that both dems and repubs are corrupt, that is true, but what is happening now with the terrifying many-headed beast of finance, social news entertainment media, and big business -- all on a global scale, involved dozens of others nations -- all unabashedly lockstep interfering to prevent fair elections in America is unprecedented. Surely it has happened in the past, in some ways, to some extend, but like this? Now its just out in the open, full mask-off. This is different, this is exceptional.
They don't actually care about corruption, they just use it as a weapon to attack the alternate team with.

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Delaware Republican nominee for U.S. Senate Lauren Witzke is demanding that Senator Chris Coons denounce Joe Biden after the Gateway Pundit’s exclusive report showing that the former Vice President, as well as his wife Jill Biden and brother Jim Biden covered for Hunter Biden, who has been accused of being sexually inappropriate with a young relative.​

Witzke also noted that Biden himself has been credibly accused of sexually assaulting Tara Reade.

“The evidence of Hunter Biden’s alleged sexual impropriety with a female family member, who was a child at the time, has now been reported for the world to see,” Witzke said. “The text messages reveal that the Biden family, including Joe Biden, protected Hunter instead of taking the child’s accusations seriously. Joe Biden himself has also been credibly accused of sexual assault by Tara Reade, another story the mainstream press has refused to cover.”

The GOP candidate demanded that Coons drop his endorsement of Biden’s campaign.

TRENDING: BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Text Messages Show VP Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress HUNTER'S ACTIONS WITH A CERTAIN MINOR

“I am calling on Senator Coons to immediately denounce Joe Biden, and drop his endorsement of the Biden campaign,” Witzke continued. “Senator Coons has also been endorsed by Joe Biden. I am calling on him to distance himself from that endorsement, too.”

Witzke also noted Senator Coons’ hypocrisy.

“Chris Coons took part in the Women’s March rallies, even donning the infamous pink hat to show his supposed support for sexually abused and exploited women, and the #MeToo movement,” she said. “But now, when women and girls accused by the Biden’s need a voice more than ever, he is protecting them, just like he protected Joe Biden when the Vice President groped his daughter.”

“The numerous allegations of sexual abuse levied against the Biden family should be enough for Senator Coons, if he has a level of judgment becoming of a U.S. Senator or cares about survivors of sex crimes, to immediately condemn the Biden family, instead of covering for them in the name of partisan politics,” she finished.

Her campaign also asked that we directed readers who may be survivors of sexual abuse to the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-4673.

StillH2O

Hello
kiwifarms.net
SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
View attachment 1687813
I hear ya. Team Rudy/Bannon/ChiCom dissidents are trying to do an end-around on the MSM. Keeping everyone's attention w/out a mainstream outlet is tough. This election could come down to 1 million votes in 2 or 3 states. The drip feed may or may not work. Do they have enough time to reach those voters without a large platform? Does it even matter with the massive amount of undoubted voter fraud? We'll see in a week. I do hear ya though.

Edit...Just wanted to add that this could have a dramatic effect down ballot. Serious down ballot voters who don't vote straight ticket take these issues very seriously when they close the curtain behind them. (D)'s may vote for Papa Joe for DC, but don't like cleaning up shit in their backyard.

Last edited:

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to need a source on how has been, autistic and aging punk performer Jello Biafra figures in all this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Über_Alles#Meaning

Thought Biafra is a lefty and I bet he apologized and endorsed Brown somewhere between 2011 and 2019 to stop the Republicans who were totes fascists this time.

The only other connection I can think of for Jello Biafra is that during the run up to the 2016 election, the "Official Jello Biafra" failbook page was post-after-post-after-post of "TRUMP IS A FASCIST, IF HE GETS ELECTED WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE PUT INTO CAMPS!" and similar paranoid-posting.

Frisbee Disco Tits

kiwifarms.net
I think Bannon is a whole lot of smarter than any of us, and he has a long term plan. I tune it to the War Room: Pandemic every now and then, and bit more often in the past couple weeks. It's a bit weird watching him because of lot of the stuff he says seems far fetched. However, earlier this year I tuned in also and I was way ahead with consuming the content regarding the virus than anyone in my real life circle.

I told them what I saw/read and they laughed me off with regard to the pandemic. I said panic buying and lock downs were coming and they were dismissing me as a crazy person. Funny how that works. When I talked to the same people in April/May when I confronted them with what I said late January early February all I got was nervous laughter and shoulder shrugs.

Bannon is very strategic and his plans go well beyond the Trump presidency. I think he's right when it comes to the danger China poses to the rest of the world and he wants to do anything he can to stop that. His rants today on War Room: Pandemic were absolutely epic. People should really watch that.

His rant start around here: https://youtu.be/9s3kvpgOdeI?t=4809 if I were in the Biden campaign and watched that it would scare me.

Now for my own sanity I'm keeping the option open that he's manipulating me and he has some other motives and goals, if that's true I'm willing to read it. But his message is consistent and he seems like a genuine patriot.

One thing is for sure, I really, really wouldn't want Bannon after me for any reason. He's one scary motherfucker.

Last edited:

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
kiwifarms.net
It just ends up being unless Hunter has an email from Joe Biden saying "Hello I'm Joe Biden and I'm a super pedo, and I also am in Chinas pocket AMA" you aren't convincing anyone who wasn't already suspicious I think. The FBI and CIA could've come down hard on the Biden family a year ago for foreign espionage. But they didn't. Which in my mind makes me think the big media, big tech, and establishment Government is essentially in the pocket of China. Because thats where the big money is. That's the only way I can explain why they are all acting they way they are.
Even if such an email were to exist, it would just be labeled "Russian disinformation" and the average voter who once in awhile glimpses at the news on TV or social media but nothing more would never come to know of it.

Blubbles

kiwifarms.net
With Bannon I agree with him on the China thing because I have said for a long time China is the new threat to the world. Well the CCP specificaaly, China and her people are enslaved and I really dont uave anything agianst them. Honestly if we could see the collapse of the CCP in our lifetimes I genuinely think the world would be able to make some real leaps and bounds forward, at least until the next monster comes along.

Anyway Bannon certainly seems to be a true believer. If this shit isnt real it's going to hurt his credibility but I dont think he would care. Hes aiming for China and gives no fucks for who he has to shoot through to get a chance at them