Most intelligent lolcow? -

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Based Momma or whatever her name is? She claimed she has an IQ score if 170, I'd say that's pretty high.
And there's Sarg'n of Applebees, the Stepfather himself, who reads Locke. Not sure if he actually understands any of it though.

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Terry A. Davis, granted his LOLcow status was because of really bad mental illness, but the fact he wrote his own OS speaks volumes to how bright he was, if not dragged down by his mental state.
Seconding this. The poor bastard deserved better if you ask me.

I suppose one lolcow if you could call him that who is self aware and smart enough to take advantage of his status would be Tommy Wiseau. While he created deviantart-tier so bad it's good trash, he wisely embraced the fact he made some of the mot memeworthy movies ever and gained quite a bit of respect from a lot of people. Most other lolcows aren't capable of doing that.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seconding this. The poor bastard deserved better if you ask me.

I suppose one lolcow if you could call him that who is self aware and smart enough to take advantage of his status would be Tommy Wiseau. While he created deviantart-tier so bad it's good trash, he wisely embraced the fact he made some of the mot memeworthy movies ever and gained quite a bit of respect from a lot of people. Most other lolcows aren't capable of doing that.
Had Terry gotten more adequate help and care with his mental illnesses, Temple O/S could of gone in a different direction. Then again, it wouldn't bring us the greatness of certain African-American gentlemen of an intelligence agency that will glow in the dark if you ran them over with a car.

Considering much of what Greg had written in the Disaster Artist about Tommy as someone people worked with and assuming it is all true, Tommy is one that also managed to piss off the people he worked with in making his vanity project a reality. Even with events such as losing two directors and any respective crew members that followed them, Tommy managed to get his film made into a reality even if that reality shows it to be a trash fire of so bad it's good.

Observotron

kiwifarms.net
Had Terry gotten more adequate help and care with his mental illnesses, Temple O/S could of gone in a different direction.
I disagree that Temple O/S could have gone in a different direction, but perhaps Terry could have gotten a decent job with his knowledge and skill set. While I'll also agree that Terry was smart in his own right, Schizophrenia is terrifying and there's no evidence that he would have been better off even with the proper treatment.

Liber Pater

Haha racecar go VROOM
kiwifarms.net
Many of the skitzocows profiled on this forum have/had very high general intelligence. Terry Davis, Dr. Horton, etc
Some of the politicows/careercows also fall into this category, such as Dr. Pierce (judging by his high-powered pre-wignat career in physics), Nick the Knife (many of you may disagree with me on this, but I think he actually does demonstrate a very high verbal IQ even if he is a bit impulsive. Almost certainly Aspergian), and Frank Wu. Fong-Jones is likely in this category as well.
Akiva-Cohen might also be in the "high-verbal savant" category (as do many other Chosenites), as he has experienced a bit of success in his verbal-IQ-intensive career, and likely had very good LSAT scores if he really did go to Columbia Law School. I say "savant" because people like Cohen (and possibly Fuentes) demonstrate questionable judgement/impulse control at times, and likely have overall functional deficits (which may or may not be fully reflected in an IQ test), but have a very strong ability in a certain cognitive domain.

D_Tractor

kiwifarms.net
Had Terry gotten more adequate help and care with his mental illnesses, Temple O/S could of gone in a different direction. Then again, it wouldn't bring us the greatness of certain African-American gentlemen of an intelligence agency that will glow in the dark if you ran them over with a car.

Considering much of what Greg had written in the Disaster Artist about Tommy as someone people worked with and assuming it is all true, Tommy is one that also managed to piss off the people he worked with in making his vanity project a reality. Even with events such as losing two directors and any respective crew members that followed them, Tommy managed to get his film made into a reality even if that reality shows it to be a trash fire of so bad it's good.
Terry had lots of psychiatric help. He chose to not take his medication because the side effects were too severe - they make you extremely tired all the time and just basically turn you into a zombie.

Tags
None