World More than 11,000 scientists from around the world declare a ‘climate emergency’ - Analysis outlines six major steps that ‘must’ be taken to address the situation

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
kiwifarms.net
Yawn. Isn't this like the 30th time they've declared this in the last three decades? ... ... ... I've met broken records that were less repetitive (and more fun to listen to.)
Too true, me too......

At this point, I'm just wondering if they even are trying to support a narrative, or if they've been bleating for so long, it's simply become a reflex, like putting on your pants one leg at a time or brushing your teeth in the morning?

Environmentalism, particularly the "start eating bugs or we're all doomed in 4 years" kind was the original orangmanbad, solves nothing, except letting you get a big dick for expressing your "proper" Victorian-level outrage.

Surely, if they were paying any attention, they'd notice nobody is really listening except themselves and the occasional politician or corporation who stops by the big green hugbox and says "Smile for the cameras as we claim to support you for asspats"

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
Too true, me too......

At this point, I'm just wondering if they even are trying to support a narrative, or if they've been bleating for so long, it's simply become a reflex, like putting on your pants one leg at a time or brushing your teeth in the morning?

Environmentalism, particularly the "start eating bugs or we're all doomed in 4 years" kind was the original orangmanbad, solves nothing, except letting you get a big dick for expressing your "proper" Victorian-level outrage.

Surely, if they were paying any attention, they'd notice nobody is really listening except themselves and the occasional politician or corporation who stops by the big green hugbox and says "Smile for the cameras as we claim to support you for asspats"
Also they've been saying "Do x or we are doomed in 4 years" for 20 years now

• Agree
Reactions: Krokodil Overdose
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino