Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

Mister Y2

Mister Y too
kiwifarms.net
>Says he doesn't make excuses or try to justify past abuse

>Only makes up excuses and lies about what a good relationship he has with his exes, continues to make jokes about mentally and physically abusing children and women, justifies his insolence by repeatedly harassing Thick Lasagna

Also...
Ron on twitter: I slapped my ex on the thigh once.
Same event described by said ex in a court document: He took the remote away from me, and stood up above me sitting on the couch. He then said you tell me how this fucking feels, then from above me reared back and hit me with the remote.
Every time the little abuser tries to downplay what he did, people should simply reply with that quote from the court document and no further comment, it would drive him crazy.

And by way, once...?
Even though the instances of physical abuse are small, his emotional abuse has been extremely continuous.
Sounds a lot like it happened quite often, nobody says "the instances" for something that only happened once or twice (not to mention the "continuous" emotional abuse).

Last edited:

TheButcherknight

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20201026-131140_Twitter.jpg

Youre going to be sorely mistaken if you think this is me. =)

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net
You can use Zillow to look at homes that have sold recently in Ron's neighborhood. The homes closest to his have sold for less than $360,000. You have to look west and across Floyd Rd, closer to the park, before you can find anything at $400,000. The houses that have sold for that price have clearly been flipped, with upgraded kitchens, etc.

Zillow Comps

Zillow estimates that Ron's house is worth $380,000, but if you compare the Zestimates to the recently sold houses in his area, the estimates are all at least $20,000 higher than the actual sale price. Perhaps Ron has spent a lot of money significantly renovating his house since the current pictures on Zillow to increase the sale price. We'll find out when it gets put on the market. I'm sure he's going to put it on the market for $400,000. We'll see what it actually sells for later.

And, @Ron Toye - since you're confirming that you're selling, want to tell us why? The only thing you've mentioned in conjunction with the sale is how much equity you have in your house. You needing to pull that equity out for some reason? If you're using your equity to move to LA, gotta say that it's not going to get you very much there... Houses are much more expensive in LA.

GoldenFire13

In memory of overburnt pizza rolls, We salute you!
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't matter if they move to a new place. They'll still have to put their new address on documents.
I'm not a lawyer but, moving out of state right now would be a terrible idea. Moving to L.A. would change a smallish single county lawsuit to an interstate case.
Then again, when have these two been known for intelligence?

Drowningman

Aliens Ate My Christmas Tree.
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't matter if they move to a new place. They'll still have to put their new address on documents.
I'm not a lawyer but, moving out of state right now would be a terrible idea. Moving to L.A. would change a smallish single county lawsuit to an interstate case.
Dont forget everyones friend in doxxing..Voter Registration!

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net

That is one of the most unremarkable asses i've ever seen in my life.
Too right, mate. I don't know what's more fucking retarded, Ron Toye or the pathetic losers (LOL fucking autocorrect) that would pay money for that flat an ass. No wonder Vic tried to fuck both of them at once. It would take both of them to have the total feminine assets needed to get even remotely excited.

Last edited:

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net

So does the insurance company just go along with the rulings of the court?

Or they allowed to just look at everything independently, see that Ron is a fuckhead and just pull their coverage?

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Moving to L.A. would change a smallish single county lawsuit to an interstate case.
Not really. They can't thwart personal jurisdiction by just moving. Personal jurisdiction is established at the outset of the case and survives a change in circumstances. You similarly couldn't defeat federal diversity jurisdiction by just having one of the defendants move into the state where the plaintiff lives.
So does the insurance company just go along with the rulings of the court?

Or they allowed to just look at everything independently, see that Ron is a fuckhead and just pull their coverage?
They tell you fuck you, we aren't paying shit, good luck suing us. They aren't parties to the original suit and aren't bound by its findings of fact or law. Those are pretty good evidence, and can be introduced as such, but collateral estoppel doesn't apply as it would to the actual party in the suit. Note: fact findings adverse to MoRonica would count against them, because they were actually parties in the case who had a full and fair opportunity to litigate them.

Last edited:

TheButcherknight

kiwifarms.net
Not unless they buy it using an llc etc

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
I, like most of you all, will never understand the idea of willfully putting one's home address online with an invitation to come there to pick a fight. It's easy enough to dox people these days, but still, why compromise the opsec of anyone else living in your house over an Internet slap fight?

I mean, I also recognize these people are aware most everyone online are cowardly pussies like they are, so it's empty posturing ultimately. Do they think people are gonna come to their house, ring their doorbell, and request a duel or something?

"Which of us is the bigger faggot!? Come outside and let's find out!"
Man can't wait for the day some madman orders them pizza and Ron goes totally crazy on the delivery person/has a meltdown about whatever it is that was sent to him.
Not only that, but he's literally advertising his home security set-up. Which, especially right now when masks are in vogue, deters nothing. And the fact he's trying to sell is an invitation to gay-oppers to step up their gay-ops. Now, as horrible as it would be for someone to spray up the place with "BLM" and "ACAB" propaganda, I wonder if the backlash would be even worse if he complained about it on Twitter...
:thinking:
Well, looks like you got a keen eye for property value.
Ever considered going into the real-estate business?
View attachment 1686340

We'll see what the market is willing to pay for it however. After all, shit's weird with corona-chan around.

Oh, I'm sure plastering his twitter with complaints that the property is being routinely harassed can only help the resale value, right? Right!?

Riku

kiwifarms.net
Nice to see the cuck still lying daily and the KV crowd sperging regarding the apparent not-cover of the cuck's bs making him an even bigger loser&liar, nice! :smug:

I'm 100% sure that Wolfman doesn't even have 100$ to pay up when Vic actually wins his appeal, this is the same guy that said Vic had a 100% chance of losing appeals on every cause, what an amazing lawyer he must be! Oh wait, he doesn't do shit and only play the part! :story:

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
Too right, mate. I don't know what's more fucking retarded, Ron Toye or the pathetic losers (LOL fucking autocorrect) that would pay money for that flat an ass. No wonder Vic tried to fuck both of them at once. It would take both of them to have the total feminine assets needed to get even remotely excited.
I feel like Vic was giving them a pity-sex out of generosity, because no man without low standards would want that.