Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

LawTwitter is Dumb

Twitter is dumb, but Law Twitter is far dumber
View attachment 1686960
"Better person". Tell that to the kid you doxxed.
Ron may have found the culprit
View attachment 1686973
How many times has Ron lessened his murderous and abusive threats from the past after saying "I've never lessened what I've done in the past".

Doxxes random kid playing roblox/uploading vids and is now going after a poor jimmy johns delivery kid just doing his job. Something a completely normal person does on the daily.

BubbleButt

President of the Ugly Fat Bitch Alma Smego Fanclub
>Says he doesn't make excuses or try to justify past abuse

>Only makes up excuses and lies about what a good relationship he has with his exes, continues to make jokes about mentally and physically abusing children and women, justifies his insolence by repeatedly harassing Thick Lasagna

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
How many times has Ron lessened his murderous and abusive threats from the past after saying "I've never lessened what I've done in the past".

Doxxes random kid playing roblox/uploading vids and is now going after a poor jimmy johns delivery kid just doing his job. Something a completely normal person does on the daily.
Child abuse is just in this weakling's horrible nature.

Monica's excitement when she reads about things that are black owned.

1603691672010.png

The Yost twins have started selling lewds.

Here’s an unexpected Halloween treat for those interested! We’ll be selling 10 image sets of Nami Pumpkin Spice and Robin Red Hot for $13 each until Halloween!! Since this may be a one-time thing, sales will be through our DMs only, so message us if you’d like to purchase either set! Rude comments will be deleted.

1603697198200.png 1603697504700.png

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Just remember ron thinks he is better than every other male, that is unless they are like his father and can physically overpower him.

Mister Y2

Mister Y too
>Says he doesn't make excuses or try to justify past abuse

>Only makes up excuses and lies about what a good relationship he has with his exes, continues to make jokes about mentally and physically abusing children and women, justifies his insolence by repeatedly harassing Thick Lasagna

Also...
Ron on twitter: I slapped my ex on the thigh once.
Same event described by said ex in a court document: He took the remote away from me, and stood up above me sitting on the couch. He then said you tell me how this fucking feels, then from above me reared back and hit me with the remote.
Every time the little abuser tries to downplay what he did, people should simply reply with that quote from the court document and no further comment, it would drive him crazy.

And by way, once...?
Even though the instances of physical abuse are small, his emotional abuse has been extremely continuous.
Sounds a lot like it happened quite often, nobody says "the instances" for something that only happened once or twice (not to mention the "continuous" emotional abuse).

Last edited: