Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

Hey Ronnie III listen, Vic used to be a cop. This is why the cops aren't doing anything for you and disregarding your valid concerns.

You need to arm yourself and not let anyone take you alive when you kill the Vicstans unlawfully photographing your house. You know the cops will plant evidence and set you up to take you away from your beloved future wife. Strike First.
Wait I thought All Cops Are Bastards Ron

Drowningman

Hi Twitter Faggots!
View attachment 1685938

I can't tell if Ron is so stupid that he thinks Brandon is a sock puppet for Vic, or if his obsession with Vic has gotten so unhinged that he thinks he's talking to Vic when he isn't.
Ron is so delusional now that you could have a Vic look alike be near him and the remote would come out.
How long til MR.Toye 3rd gets committed into a mental hospital?

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
I seriously doubt Ron called the cops on a random for drive-by shooting his for sale sign with their iPhone. But if he did, there's gonna be a police report. Can anyone find it?
Still waiting for the police report about his son's Tinder pictures. I thought that was super-duper serious, @Ron Toye?

Ceral Funt

kiwi lurker
Hey Ronnie III listen, Vic used to be a cop. This is why the cops aren't doing anything for you and disregarding your valid concerns.

You need to arm yourself and not let anyone take you alive when you kill the Vicstans unlawfully photographing your house. You know the cops will plant evidence and set you up to take you away from your beloved future wife. Strike First.
What, we telling Ronnie to go all Cobra Kai now? Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy (With The Remote)?

Much Ado About Nothing

Autism, just another service I provide
400k house. I don't see it
Well, looks like you got a keen eye for property value.
Ever considered going into the real-estate business?
1603662285448.png

We'll see what the market is willing to pay for it however. After all, shit's weird with corona-chan around.

1603662243842.png

You know, i bet all this came about because rial told ron something happened, and him being the little manlet who couldnt handle the truth that another man has used his personal fucking fiancee, so she made up the lie. And because narcissism, the lawsuit is now ongoing.
Just remember, this pathetic little worm was bragging on how helped ruin Vic's life and warned that he would take Vic to court if he didn't tell his fans to stop "harassing them". Instead, Vic took him to court and now he's the one who is ruined. So Ron is anybody's bitch, rather that anybody is Monica, Vic or his loser friends at Tuttle.

Well, looks like you got a keen eye for property value.
Ever considered going into the real-estate business?
View attachment 1686340

We'll see what the market is willing to pay for it however. After all, shit's weird with corona-chan around.

based on the comparable listings and sales, it is likely going to be sitting around the $350k mark.

they bought it in 2016 for $300,000.

In and out closing costs are going to be around $30,000

over 4 years, they have seen $50k capital growth, with costs of $30k.

so they are looking at a profit of $20k in 4 years.
This isn’t taking into account any improvements, repairs, holding costs and taxes.

Vic made about $20k at Kamehecon.