Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

Is It Still Incest If I'm Adopted?
kiwifarms.net
There's always at least three people in the recording booth at one time: the voice-actor recording their lines, the director directing the voice-actor, and the audio mixer recording those lines on an audio program (ProTools, for example). Other people can mingle in the recording booth as well, other voice-actors waiting for their turn or a screenwriter going over the script, anyone. So there's always a witness to something going on in the recording booth. I can't remember the mixer's name there, but he's on record stating he's a friend of Vic's, and he might've left Funimation when Vic got terminated, or he's kept his mouth shut, I don't recall if anything came out about him on that in the main thread.

Monica's lies keep unraveling before her beady eyes, and her freak-outs on social media are evident that she has lost control of her own narrative. Whether she knows about Ron's antics or not, she's fucked up hard and now has to pay the price, and it's a hefty one.
I'm willing to put money on the mixer being Chris Bevins.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else get bad vibes from Ron's vehemence on talking to Vic on the phone? He's brought it up several times, including the email to the Rangers, the messages to Nick, and I think even his deposition. It's like he's obsessed with talking to Vic on the phone, like he's convinced that will somehow make everything better. Why? Does he think it will allow him to give Vic a piece of his mind without the risk of screenshots coming back to bite him in the ass in court? Does he think he can talk Vic into dropping the case? Anyone else catch this?

And that email to the Rangers was a total shitheel move. You can tell Ron was hoping to poison them against Vic. You can tell Ron is jealous that Vic has so many dedicated fans and people supporting him, to the point that thousands of dollars have been raised in support of him, while Monica just has a handful of virgin nerds, a former internet critic with ape arms, and some spergs on Twitter who are really bad at law, all of them just virtue signaling instead of doing anything actually supportive like donating money. You can really tell it chaps Ron's ass that Vic is getting monetary support and actual love, and Ron himself is on the hook for their legal fees.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else get bad vibes from Ron's vehemence on talking to Vic on the phone? He's brought it up several times, including the email to the Rangers, the messages to Nick, and I think even his deposition. It's like he's obsessed with talking to Vic on the phone, like he's convinced that will somehow make everything better. Why? Does he think it will allow him to give Vic a piece of his mind without the risk of screenshots coming back to bite him in the ass in court? Does he think he can talk Vic into dropping the case? Anyone else catch this?
It's bullshit. He could have just picked up a phone and called him any time. Instead, he did everything but actually contact him.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He just seems so fixated on it, to the point that he's mentioned it several times. I just don't get it.
He wants to create the bogus impression there is some simple thing where he could have fixed everything but somehow other people prevented it, instead of facing the reality that everything that has happened to him is his own doing. He isn't being sued because he fucked a stranger in the ass, somehow it's Nick's fault, or Ty's fault, or the Internet's fault. If Vic had only talked to him instead of letting grifters brainwash him.

It's bullshit. Even he doesn't believe this bullshit or he would have just called him. He could talk to him or Ty at any point, but he never has. Not once. Neither he nor Monica ever even considered actually just talking to Vic. When Vic himself tried they told him to fuck off and that cunt Monica even reported him to Funimation, like they had any fucking power over him at that point.

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
He wants to create the bogus impression there is some simple thing where he could have fixed everything but somehow other people prevented it, instead of facing the reality that everything that has happened to him is his own doing. He isn't being sued because he fucked a stranger in the ass, somehow it's Nick's fault, or Ty's fault, or the Internet's fault. If Vic had only talked to him instead of letting grifters brainwash him.

It's bullshit. Even he doesn't believe this bullshit or he would have just called him. He could talk to him or Ty at any point, but he never has. Not once. Neither he nor Monica ever even considered actually just talking to Vic. When Vic himself tried they told him to fuck off and that cunt Monica even reported him to Funimation, like they had any fucking power over him at that point.
I wonder if he was trying some Mark Waid bullshit that Lemoine would have used in papers to try and paint Vic in a bad light...again.

• Agree
Reactions: AnOminous

Garm

kiwifarms.net

And that email to the Rangers was a total shitheel move. You can tell Ron was hoping to poison them against Vic. You can tell Ron is jealous that Vic has so many dedicated fans and people supporting him, to the point that thousands of dollars have been raised in support of him, while Monica just has a handful of virgin nerds, a former internet critic with ape arms, and some spergs on Twitter who are really bad at law, all of them just virtue signaling instead of doing anything actually supportive like donating money. You can really tell it chaps Ron's ass that Vic is getting monetary support and actual love, and Ron himself is on the hook for their legal fees.
The defendants are trying to change the narrative to "we wanted to help him!" Nick pointed out that the same talking points were given to Animat and other KickVic people.

They know shit is going to come back on appeals and discovery will happen. Then they will be exposed.

Just like after Vic got legal counsel they started the "be there" campaign or something like that. Where they all pretended "we're one big family in the anime community." They are trying to put a wholesome face on what they did.

Ron knows he is screwed. That is why he refused to answer that question from Nick about "did you and Monica talk about this plan before you did it?" A yes points to conspiracy. A no points to callus disregard for a man's life.

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net

I agree with everyone who says that his repeated, public assertions that he should talk to Vic personally are a PR tactic to try and manipulate people into seeing him as a good guy. All the same, it reminds me of a video that popped up in my YouTube feed yesterday. A woman was caught on camera hiring a hitman to kill her husband, who she was 5000% certain she wanted dead. The hitman turned out to be someone working for the police, so she was arrested. In prison, she had the gall to call the husband she had just tried to kill and try and get him to help her. She kept saying 'Come here,' 'Come see me,' because she wanted him to be in a position where she could best manipulate him. If taken as genuine, the repeated demands from Toye to talk to Vic personally sound like that. I need Vic in a position where I can most successfully manipulate him. The discussions with Nick show that Toye has an inflated sense of his own persuasive power.

(The video, for reference purposes:
)

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Do you all think Ron actually feels like he fucked up and is scrambling to do...something, or is all his bullshit simply him living in his sheepdog fantasy land where he actually controls everything?
I think it's the sheepdog fantasy. When he contacted the Risembool Rangers thanking them for positivity I thought "maybe he regrets it."

Then he started omitting stuff and came up with an alternate history to justify his actions to Nick. He is either delusional to the point he wouldn't be found competent for trial or as manipulative as he always has been.

6thRanger

kiwifarms.net
I agree with everyone who says that his repeated, public assertions that he should talk to Vic personally are a PR tactic to try and manipulate people into seeing him as a good guy. All the same, it reminds me of a video that popped up in my YouTube feed yesterday. A woman was caught on camera hiring a hitman to kill her husband, who she was 5000% certain she wanted dead. The hitman turned out to be someone working for the police, so she was arrested. In prison, she had the gall to call the husband she had just tried to kill and try and get him to help her. She kept saying 'Come here,' 'Come see me,' because she wanted him to be in a position where she could best manipulate him. If taken as genuine, the repeated demands from Toye to talk to Vic personally sound like that. I need Vic in a position where I can most successfully manipulate him. The discussions with Nick show that Toye has an inflated sense of his own persuasive power.

(The video, for reference purposes:
)
It's a good case. A solid redpill. Jim Can't Swim did a video on it.

I think it's the sheepdog fantasy. When he contacted the Risembool Rangers thanking them for positivity I thought "maybe he regrets it."

Then he started omitting stuff and came up with an alternate history to justify his actions to Nick. He is either delusional to the point he wouldn't be found competent for trial or as manipulative as he always has been.
I think he's delusional. He can't face what's coming for him. Remember if any of these counts come back, he is so fucked it's unfathomable. His awarded fees will go down, and trial will proceed. It's even worse if counts come back for Funimation and Marchi, as they will flip on him. This will undoubtedly destroy his relationship with Monica, drive him bankrupt and potentially make him an unemployable social pariah. In other words, what he tried to do to Vic will actually happen to HIM. The weight of that is so huge that delusion is the only option. Otherwise Ron may have to accept that he essentially already committed suicide. He's a dead man walking.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The discussions with Nick show that Toye has an inflated sense of his own persuasive power.
It's amazing how delusional this freak is, in light of not a single person who isn't already in the KV cult believing a word he says about anything. He comes across as a liar in his deposition. Fuck, he comes across as a child molester and they barely even asked him about that. How can he think he's remotely appealing? I've rarely seen anyone more self evidently repulsive, who you want to stomp like a garden slug just looking at him.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's amazing how delusional this freak is, in light of not a single person who isn't already in the KV cult believing a word he says about anything. He comes across as a liar in his deposition. Fuck, he comes across as a child molester and they barely even asked him about that. How can he think he's remotely appealing? I've rarely seen anyone more self evidently repulsive, who you want to stomp like a garden slug just looking at him.
Heh .... "remotely."

Imagine if this case ever gets to trial and Vic will certainly be on the stand.
The jurors (as well as those in attendance) will see how charismatic he is and his generally likable personality.
Then contrast it if Ron gets called up to the stand.
I think the minute Ron opens his mouth an epiphany will strike everyone there with a single thought:
"This guy's full of shit..."

N1bbaN3rd

kiwifarms.net
and now he's communicating with Nick, just so he can try to get him to slip,
I noticed this too throughout the Ronversation. I got the sense that Ron was obsessed with getting Nick to admit that he was the one who got Vic to initiate the lawsuit. The whole thing reeked of a fishing expedition, but Nick refused to bite.
Is this why the cross-appeal brief was late? Because the whole thing hinged on proving LemonFuhrer's stupid conspiracy theory, and the DM spergout was just a gay op that went nowhere?
It's highly unlikely, but 7 months ago the idea that Ron was a wife beater was also unlikely.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I noticed this too throughout the Ronversation. I got the sense that Ron was obsessed with getting Nick to admit that he was the one who got Vic to initiate the lawsuit. The whole thing reeked of a fishing expedition, but Nick refused to bite.
Is this why the cross-appeal brief was late? Because the whole thing hinged on proving LemonFuhrer's stupid conspiracy theory, and the DM spergout was just a gay op that went nowhere?
They can't introduce anything on appeal they didn't raise below.

Drowningman

Not The Boy Next Door
kiwifarms.net
Ron & Monica are desperate now that they never saw this case even going to court,then thought they won then the reality of appeals hit them.They know Chupp screwed up and they are trying to pull Nick into this for some insane conpiracy theory to try and save their asses. Knowing those 2, they are so filled with anxiety and tension not knowing whats next to come.Ron is worried he will lose his sweet ride,fat maybe wife to be and maybe his remotes while being exposed as the wifebeater along with his past all out in the open for the world to see.