Moleman demands we all go away ... again -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

RetardBus

Isn't it lunch time?
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed that one of Moleman's reasons for returning here even when his demands do nothing is that this site and it's activities are illegal. I wonder, if he thinks this site is as illegal as he claims it to be, why hasn't he tried reporting it to the FBI? My best guess is that he knows it'd be considered a false tip and doesn't want to get in deep shit with law enforcement, but I'm curious about what you guys think about it.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to be honest, I have no idea who you are or why people are interested in you. But pretend this was the real world. I don't get to go into a public park (our metaphor for the internet) strip naked, start singing and dancing, and simultaneously demand that nobody looks at or talks about me without my approval.

You have every right to make these demands, mind you, no magical force will prevent you from doing so. But your demands will have no impact on others. They are still going to look at you and discuss the fact that you are buck naked singing and dancing in a park.

The same is true in this instance.

Literally everyone who has come under the gaze of the internet has learned this one way or another. I'd say a good 9 out of 10 also share your attitude of "I'm a big tough guy with individual rights and I don't have to disappear/make my profiles private because you can't make me and I have rights and I'm a tough guy whose going to force you to stop by telling you to/making fun of you in my comics/stories/etc."

I tell you, I really don't get you folks and your pride. If the Internet ever set it's sights on me, I would literally erase every trace of my existence from the internet in the bat of an eyelash. I wouldn't pull this prideful nonsense that so many seem so inclined towards.
What you say, Daario, really sums it up nicely. Even then, Moleman9000 won't listen. He'll just say he has his rights and he'll keep going at it, demanding this entire sub-forum and all the discussions about him be wiped from this website.

Reactions: Arctic

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What you say, Daario, really sums it up nicely. Even then, Moleman9000 won't listen. He'll just say he has his rights and he'll keep going at it, demanding this entire sub-forum and all the discussions about him be wiped from this website.
He doesn't want this forum gone, if he did he would have listened to Null's and Pardew's very reasonable requests.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't want this forum gone, if he did he would have listened to Null's and Pardew's very reasonable requests.
So sub-consciously, he wants it to stay? Aside from the weird creepy rape monster he made, that makes me wonder if Dr. Freud would really want to have a session with Moleman9000, just looking into his ego and seeing what is really in his mind.

WWWWolf

Has a camera, will kick butt
kiwifarms.net
So sub-consciously, he wants it to stay? Aside from the weird creepy rape monster he made, that makes me wonder if Dr. Freud would really want to have a session with Moleman9000, just looking into his ego and seeing what is really in his mind.
As I understood it, Freud's theories aren't particularly relevant in psychiatry in this day and age. However, I think he would be the prefect therapist for Moleman. He should be resurrected through means unknown, brought up to speed with latest advances in psychology ("Ja! Ze latezt zchientific factz on penises! Ja!") and I'm sure it'd work out okay.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As I understood it, Freud's theories aren't particularly relevant in psychiatry in this day and age. However, I think he would be the prefect therapist for Moleman. He should be resurrected through means unknown, brought up to speed with latest advances in psychology ("Ja! Ze latezt zchientific factz on penises! Ja!") and I'm sure it'd work out okay.
That is why one would use Freud. He could be the perfect therapist for Moleman. Even then, I don't think it'll work well if Moleman is uncooperative.

Tags
None