What are you gonna do about it?

• Dumpster me

• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
it's telling that they never point out any actual concrete examples of misrepresentation and just stick with vague and evasive talk about "out of context quotes"
it's the exact same tactic recently employed by that lunatic ferociouslysteph. deergasms on stream, eats grass from his lawn, hates voice chat because his man voice gets him clocked immediately, rambles about white privilege and hateful gamers all day - then complains about "getting harrassed because people take my words out of context"

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
So some anon on 4chan decided to derail a thread on /co/ about how the evil Kiwifarms were slandering the SCP admins and how Null is a pedo.

View attachment 1317772
i looked into those "null is a pedo" memes years ago and the closest any of them got to being serious was something about sexual posts on some autistic roblox forums between null and some girl, when he was a teen himself

so yeah it's literally nothing lol

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i looked into those "null is a pedo" memes years ago and the closest any of them got to being serious was something about sexual posts on some autistic roblox forums between null and some girl, when he was a teen himself

so yeah it's literally nothing lol
I don't give one fuck if
I like how since the Christchurch shooting brought the site some prominence, somehow the origins of Chris Chan have been changed to being found by the Farms.
Maybe you should fuck off?

Edit: posting while under the influence, no idea what the hell I was getting at there. My bad.

Last edited:

José Mourinho

The Special One
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SonicFox is added to Skullgirls, and we are dragged by OAG for some stupid reason.

Perfect timing! (archive)

And hi, Billy! Might wanna hire a spellcheck on how to ree properly.
Lol, the only "evidence" they have is fabricated chatlogs on ED, a site which was literally run into the ground by a heroine junky admin.
The fabricated chatlog was actually done by some person with an agenda against Null for banning her (yep, "her") when the site was known to be CWCki Forums. It was for the lulz or some shit and it was actually removed due to some remorse but brought back by ED mods.

If you want to get an idea of her tirade, this one should sum it up:
1590432637374.png

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SonicFox is added to Skullgirls, and we are dragged by OAG for some stupid reason.

The fabricated chatlog was actually done by some person with an agenda against Null for banning her (yep, "her") when the site was known to be CWCki Forums. It was for the lulz or some shit and it was actually removed due to some remorse but brought back by ED mods.

If you want to get an idea of her tirade, this one should sum it up:
View attachment 1320247
For reference, the SonicFox thread here is currently occupied with laughing at both sides, with a few users in bemusement about the whole thing. Besides seeing a bit more activity than usual, all things are par for the course so far.

So, in other words, not too much "reeing" as OAG anticipated.