• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
1585187968599.png

Last I checked, people with autism don't try to use voodoo on their college counselors in front of them, stand around with signs asking people to bang them, and repeatedly try to sneak into locations they've been banned from. And that's before Chris Chan was even discovered. Perhaps around a couple dozen of people managed to directly influence or interact with Chris Chan. Everyone else just stood and watched, like you for example.

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The last "this is the next Chris-Chan" post I remember was in 2017 or so and they were banned immediately. The only real alternate Chris I've seen is ADF and he's fizzled while Chris is still here.
What does "the next Chris-Chan" even mean? A lolcow as well-documented as Chris? A lolcow that's as infamous?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1203231

Last I checked, people with autism don't try to use voodoo on their college counselors in front of them, stand around with signs asking people to bang them, and repeatedly try to sneak into locations they've been banned from. And that's before Chris Chan was even discovered. Perhaps around a couple dozen of people managed to directly influence or interact with Chris Chan. Everyone else just stood and watched, like you for example.
Chris is unique. What made him such a huge lolcow wasn’t just him, but the trolls who were able to push his buttons - without them, he’d likely have got bored with Sonichu and retreated into being another housebound tard.

There won’t be another Chris, not round here anyway, because active trolling is frowned upon. The best lolcows produce content without help. ADF and Tooter don’t need us to make fools of themselves.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What does "the next Chris-Chan" even mean? A lolcow as well-documented as Chris? A lolcow that's as infamous?
Both of that, but considering that documenting his every move spawned this forum, they have to have evoke a special kind of fascination. Like two perfect storms of autism colliding, one from the cow and one from the audience drawn to their cowdom.

Anyone looking for 'the next Chris-chan' is looking for a lolcow that provides an ongoing stream of tard cum, with enough variety that the autists keeping track don't get bored. Also, I think an extra ingredient is that they have to be dreadful in a very specific 'love to hate them' way rather than an a-log way. No-one's developing a weird affection for a Yaniv, for example.

Real Mutha For Ya

Sweet Belinda, the peasants call her the goddess
kiwifarms.net
Chirpy Scouse Drag Queen Joss Prior is getting all excited about the shenanigans in the Anthony Halliday thread.
The daft tranny thinks that by redacting KF threads he can protect his mates who are being discussed. But trannies being trannies will come onto the Farms anyhow for prurient gossip and to see if they are featured.
Archive
And apparently, I’m one of those “plural” types: Jossy-boi thinks I’m @Caroline Farrow and @Joani Walsh thinks I’m Gnasher Yalland. The Terven And The Troons - A match made in hell.

Last edited: