Kat Speculation -

Which crazy sister with a multiple court appearances is hotter?

• Kat

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Jenna

Votes: 68 55.3%
  • I drank the water and now I'm gay so I don't know

Votes: 45 36.6%

• Total voters

Sphadilcastro

kiwifarms.net
This is the first public interaction. Did they meet before this?

What even is this? Tweet DSP with a problem and wait a day or Google the question and wait 2 seconds. Phil has no idea how to use OBS, why ask him?

One of them had an agenda. Kat wants to use Phil or Phil wants to use then first girl he meets.
She didn't tweet him directly. It was a general twitter post. If you look at her list of people she follows it's mostly video game streamers and youtubers. She probably followed dsp one day and he followed back. With less than 100 people on his following list dsp probably reads everything on his Twitter feed.
Screenshot_20191108-041744_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Toilet Man

Whirlwind of Incoherent Bullshit
kiwifarms.net
The gold digger angle is popular, but wouldn't this idea that DSP has gold to dig be dashed the moment she got married in his parent's backyard next to a rabbit grave with no friends in attendance and DSP's moma serving up finger food for dinner?

I dunno, my gut feeling just rejects this gold digger theory, gold digging whores usually have excellent perception when they find a mark to tard cum, she's either the world's worst gold digger or I'm right and she's just a loser doing whatever she can to escape her past.

Perpetual Outrage

kiwifarms.net
Subaruman says that Phil told Kat that he was an alcoholic while they were talking behind his back. I've been in contact with him on and off over Snapchat of all places. Pic is me asking him if he knew how Kat and DSP met.
Unpopular opinion coming up, but this guy is somehow even more pathetic than Phil is. Who shit talks the man your previous girlfriend left you for over a year ago with some anonymous autist (said with love) looking to use you for gossip? Get your life in order, Subaru.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
The gold digger angle is popular, but wouldn't this idea that DSP has gold to dig be dashed the moment she got married in his parent's backyard next to a rabbit grave with no friends in attendance and DSP's moma serving up finger food for dinner?

I dunno, my gut feeling just rejects this gold digger theory, gold digging whores usually have excellent perception when they find a mark to tard cum, she's either the world's worst gold digger or I'm right and she's just a loser doing whatever she can to escape her past.
I think for most of us, or at the very least me, the term gold digger is used loosely. Something like freeloader is probably more accurate. Gold digger is more attaching yourself to a rich dude to act as a trophy wife for a few years, then retire on their inheritance when they croak. I think Kat just wanted someone who'd give her a roof over her head and the semblance of doing something with her life. It seems more about basic stability as opposed to looking for someone to make them filthy rich and live a life of luxury. The closest they come to luxurious living is eating out at expensive restaurants, which is just a very basic part of the gold digging lifestyle.

ReentryPhantom

All tips received go DIRECTLY to the bills!
kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion coming up, but this guy is somehow even more pathetic than Phil is. Who shit talks the man your previous girlfriend left you for over a year ago with some anonymous autist (said with love) looking to use you for gossip? Get your life in order, Subaru.
He actually sent me this a while ago, and it was I who asked if he knew how they met.

BlueSpark

kiwifarms.net

He's still a free place to stay. And from what we know he may not even bug her for sex that often (or maybe at all), so she gets a free place to stay and play videogames at for nothing.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
If you saw the vampire movie SubaruMan made you wouldn't think he was a loser.

We Are The Witches

kiwifarms.net
Subaruman says that Phil told Kat that he was an alcoholic while they were talking behind his back.
If that's true, she doesn't have the gold digger profile. They don't take pity on supposed alcoholics if they don't have something big to gain and they don't associate themselves with people in massive debt, much less marry them.

Even if you want to say that she did this because DSP doesn't really have financial problems, he says that it is how it started. Kat wouldn't know DSP's financial situation then, and the second she heard about the alcohol problem of a not very successful Twitch streamer, if a gold digger, would have blocked him on sight.

If you want to go further, Washington is one of the few community property states when it comes to marital property.
It doesn't sound like a gold digger to me.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
Kats a gold digger

But Dave may have hit a soft spot for her which triggered...something. I dunno, maybe that motherly feeling that she missed out on growing up herself

Pure speculation, but mentally damaged people like Kat having weird snaps isnt new

• Optimistic
Reactions: Toilet Man

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
I mean he kinda just answered a question lol. I’m sure there’s probably a little resentment but what’s wrong with that? Kat’s a hoe

Perpetual Outrage

kiwifarms.net
I mean he kinda just answered a question lol. I’m sure there’s probably a little resentment but what’s wrong with that? Kat’s a hoe
I didn't know the conversation happened a long time ago, however thinking about it even more now just makes me want to double down. Why in the fuck did this guy think admitting to the world that he got cucked by Phil fucking Burnell was a good idea? Walk that shit off and pretend it never happened you colossal idiot.

• DRINK!
Reactions: gobbogobb

ReentryPhantom

All tips received go DIRECTLY to the bills!
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know the conversation happened a long time ago, however thinking about it even more now just makes me want to double down. Why in the fuck did this guy think admitting to the world that he got cucked by Phil fucking Burnell was a good idea? Walk that shit off and pretend it never happened you colossal idiot.
He didn't have any idea who Phil was prior to the cuckening. He didn't even know Phil was THE GUY!

Toilet Man

Whirlwind of Incoherent Bullshit
kiwifarms.net
He's still a free place to stay. And from what we know he may not even bug her for sex that often (or maybe at all), so she gets a free place to stay and play videogames at for nothing.
The running theory is that Kat pays little to nothing into the house expenses right? Sometimes I have trouble squaring the idea that DSP is a money-obsessed self-interested beggar while simultaneously being generous enough to splash cash on Kat and not allowing/demanding that she pay her own way.

Is it really the case that she keeps all her earnings while he pays for everything? All he gets out of it is a meal a day and the occasional fluid exchange? I mean, it does sound like a classic gold-digger situation (lol Amberlynn) and only a gold-digger would stay with a guy who sniffs and snorts and throat clears every 12 seconds and "doesn't have back issues anymore, except on the one day a week he's out and about" so maybe I'm just exceptional and thinking too much into it.

Sometimes Dave's life is so bizarre and illogical that I shoot myself in the dick trying to figure it out.

It seems more about basic stability as opposed to looking for someone to make them filthy rich and live a life of luxury.
This has been my theory with Kat, knowing she had a shitty upbringing she probably wanted to date a greying father figure who is boring as dirt, so she knows he'll always be wherever she last left him. Stability is definitely the key.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
This has been my theory with Kat, knowing she had a shitty upbringing she probably wanted to date a greying father figure who is boring as dirt, so she knows he'll always be wherever she last left him. Stability is definitely the key.

Living in the midwest I feel safe saying this is probably the big thing. Michigan doesn't grow thots the way the coasts do, we get a lot more boring bitches whose only drive in life is to do the bare minimum while being a cat owning homebody.

Since Phil didn't make a big deal about it (until after) I assume she's the one who pushed for marriage. Gotta lock down that gaming room. She really is Phil's soulmaid if only because she's as dirt boring as he is and she likes it that way.

Out of curiosity, I know Subaru dumped Kat after she started texting Phil. But was that before or after the first trip out to visit him? I know by trip 2 or 3 she wss in a short term lease that wss ending so they'd already broken up.

I imagine part of why Kat 'loves' DSP so much is that he's a push over. He doesnt watch marvel movies or wrestling if she doesn't want to. They can eat whatever she wants (mostly boring chicken). They get some groceries and a meal out and thats all the sunlight she wants for the week. Phil will never make her go do anything.

The baby arc is gonna be fun, because if theres a step after "getting a cat and never leaving the house" its the biological clock phase.

Perpetual Outrage

kiwifarms.net
He's probably over it and not as insecure as you.
If he were over it he wouldn't have went around talking shit and gossiping about Kat/Phil to anonymous internet people, particularly when he knew it was going to get posted all over the internet.

Hmm, my horse faced, gold digging, live in girlfriend was cheating and left me for a man that's afraid to leave his house, do I

A) Maybe tell only close friends/family who will be there to support me in my hour of need
B) Neck myself
C) Make sure everyone on the internet knows

I know which option would be my first choice, but I guess if I chose C then I'd one day have autists defending my honor and pretending I didn't humiliate myself for no discernible reason.

Last edited:

Awful Meerkat

kojima is a fraud
kiwifarms.net
Out of curiosity, I know Subaru dumped Kat after she started texting Phil. But was that before or after the first trip out to visit him? I know by trip 2 or 3 she wss in a short term lease that wss ending so they'd already broken up.
I think the 'short term lease' was a lie by DSP to sell to his fans that she'll be moving in with him.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino