Jonathan Yaniv Vs. Kari Simpson (@CultureGuard) -

Cheesecake Coochie

Lindsay Lohan's therapist
kiwifarms.net
Well, this is going to be some long lasting fun. BC is decently liberal and despite all of the things Yaniv has done he's still walking around taking people to court. It wouldn't be surprising if he was to win this case. But what I am wondering is what he will do for his pity vote this time around. He's faked fainting, needing a wheel chair, depression, feeling threatened. I wonder if he will just have someone wheel him to the court in a hospital bed with an iv attached.

Ex Cummunicated Sasser HD

Sláinte!!!
kiwifarms.net
Oh FFS... This just gets more and more crazy by the day...
Well, this is going to be some long lasting fun. BC is decently liberal and despite all of the things Yaniv has done he's still walking around taking people to court. It wouldn't be surprising if he was to win this case. But what I am wondering is what he will do for his pity vote this time around. He's faked fainting, needing a wheel chair, depression, feeling threatened. I wonder if he will just have someone wheel him to the court in a hospital bed with an iv attached.
Really wanted to rate this as :disagree: but you know what, I'm more sure that you are right...

Last edited:

Monolith

doot Doot Doot Doot DOOT Doot doot doo-Doot
kiwifarms.net
1585100067842.png

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
The fat sod has tried suicide baiting and that flopped with the BCHRT. He does have his impending death from a "brain tumour" as his ace card so maybe that or, if by some rare chance he gets his SRS done before (cos he's speshul) ,then perhaps a touch of sepsis or MRSA...hang on has he claimed SARS yet?

The night is still young. There's still a fair bit in the medical books that he hasn't claimed yet.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Law kiwis, please correct me if I'm being a dolt.

From the Googles, especially this article on Proletariate Mook, it seems that a party who's been sued by a vexer has to make a motion to the court to have the vexer declared as such. It's not something the courts do on their own. When a motion like that is made, the court looks for two things:
  1. The proceedings themselves must be “vexatious.” In other words, the proceedings must be annoying, irritating, distressing, or harassing and must be taken without reasonable grounds.
  2. There must be intent. That intent is judged objectively and requires proof of a knowing and deliberate repetition or continuation of the vexatious conduct. It is not necessary to prove that the vexatious litigant actually knows that his or her conduct is vexatious but rather that a reasonable person in those same circumstances would believe the conduct to be vexatious.
The examples I'm seeing usually involve a vexer who's hammered one particular defendant repeatedly, rather than going after an array of defendants like Yaniv's doing. But since he's targeted Kari Simpson mainly because she's been an effective ally of Donald Smith, perhaps there's enough of a pattern established for their lawyer to put a vexer motion before the court.

If Yaniv does get declared vexatious, he can still file lolsuits, but has to get permission from the courts for each one. The rules for that and the form that a vexer has to file are attached.

Attachments

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
Is there a reason he hasn't been tagged as vexatious yet? He literally has ten court cases listed and he's dumping a couple more every day or two.
I was wondering about this and looked into it a little bit. From what I've read it takes more than what John has done so far. All the vexatious litigants took at least 4 years to get declared. The quickest guy at 4 years filed 34 suits in that time. Another woman filed 30 suits in 6 years. The longest was 32 years. One of the declared vexatious litigants had a bunch of HRT cases as well, but the article didn't go into whether they factored into the court's decision. I found a lawfirm's write up on a case where the Ontario Superior Court declared someone a vexatious litigant. Here is the test the court used:
These criteria include whether the litigant has (a) brought action(s) with respect to an issue already determined; (b) brought an action where it is obvious it cannot succeed or would lead to no good; (c) brought an action other than to assert legitimate rights; and (d) brought an action rolling-forward issues previously raised.

The court noted that: (a) the entire history of the proceeding must be considered, and not simply whether there was originally a good cause of action; (b) failure of the litigant to pay costs of unsuccessful proceedings ought to be considered; and (c) whether the litigant has persistently made unsuccessful appeals, as this can be considered vexatious conduct.

The court stated that these criteria should be applied holistically and not all of the factors need to be present.
It seems like he's going to have to start losing a lot of suits or have them thrown out before they start looking at him as a vexatious litigant. Just filing what you or I believe to be a frivolous lawsuit is not enough.

Last edited:

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt he would even have any luck in an American court anyway
He hasn't had much luck anywhere tbh, since he lost the HRT case it really seems like it is more about tormenting others with litigation than winning anything. Nothing about this gets to him because he is a sociopath, but for normal people being sued is very stressful.

Tags
None