Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I got a message on twitter this morning. Yaniv was chatting to a woman on a dating site and sent a dick pic over. Is it cool if I post it here in spoiler tags? It's actually horrifying.
Can you provide anymore information? The avatar makes it look like he was posting as Jessica, brave trans woman that totally has a vagina.

Looks like a normal dick to me tbh, just on the small side.

KeepHopeAlive

#SavetheDinosaursFromGlobalWarming
kiwifarms.net
It is from a Lesbian dating app, so yes he is on there as a woman.
Got Cock?

Just what every lesbian is looking for in a brave and stunning woman!!

I don't know what's funnier, his micropeen or that he posted it to a lesbian dating site!! :story:

Looks like he's circumcised but wtf knows with Miriam.

Thanks for the share WGKitty!!

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
$10 says Jon claims this is another fabricated social experiment. Don't believe him. Judging from the stained carpet in the background I assume this was taken in his bedroom. I could be mistaken, but I believe his condo has laminate floors in the main areas with carpeting in the bedroom. The flooring color matches from his fainting video, plus he's the type of person who would just leave a stain in the carpet rather than making the effort to clean it.

KeepHopeAlive

#SavetheDinosaursFromGlobalWarming
kiwifarms.net
$10 says Jon claims this is another fabricated social experiment. Don't believe him. Judging from the stained carpet in the background I assume this was taken in his bedroom. I could be mistaken, but I believe his condo has laminate floors in the main areas with carpeting in the bedroom. The flooring color matches from his fainting video, plus he's the type of person who would just leave a stain in the carpet rather than making the effort to clean it.
Those are definitely his grimy pudgy fingers and dirty nails. No doubt.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And you know he revved up li'l willie as much as he could. The Meow Mix article yesterday on Yaniv's enduring penchant for humiliation and rejection is relevant here to be sure.

@WGkitty, do you happen to know the age of the woman who received the picture?

Addition: Meow Mix has posted the pic, notes that the dating site requires users to attest that they are 18+.