Jonathan C. Holiday / TransEthics / Toren Valimir / Toren Wilder / Victoria "Vikki" Valimir/Darling - Phil's Former Roommate, Alcoholic Mooch, #AnalRips

Positron

Corvid-19 Codename: Jackdaw
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most of his followers are even stupider than he is, terminally woke or also faking disabilities.
I pretend your outlandish "disabilities" are real, and you pretend my anime "disabilities" are real too. Together we'll shout down sensible people through sheer volume.

It's a conspiracy of liars.

I need to maybe chart this, and generate a cool pictograph or something, but slowly--I'm seeing his mood swing patterns.
Slingblade's mood pattern:
  • Ohmygosh I'm gay!
  • Big mood!
  • The Orange Tyrant is going to kill us all!
  • If I'm no longer on Twitter you know the Orange Tyrant has silenced me.
  • No I'm not okay but I'll survive.
  • Be trans! Do Endocrime!
  • Ugh! Chasers!
  • Can someone get these cute things for a cute girl? (proceed to e-beg).
  • T3RFs are jealous of us because we are so cute!
  • Ohmygosh I'm gay!

76.png
As if Trump needs the support of a vanishingly small population.

And Trump has a even more nefarious plan: the 2020 census will eradicate non-binaries!
6.png
Note the adjectival "activating" instead of the more familiar "triggering": the euphemism treadmill rolls on.

"Babycakes"
6.png

Knowledge has a price; non-existent knowledge is priceless.
54.png
Inveterate scammers like Jon should think twice before telling people to google.

Cow crossover with Banana Wu, as if he knew the value of money:
78.png

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Knowledge has a price; non-existent knowledge is priceless.
View attachment 1203253
Inveterate scammers like Jon should think twice before telling people to google.
Ah, but this way, when they Google it and come up with nothing, Jon can accuse them of ignoring the massive amounts of evidence in favour of his argument (but it’s not his job to educate them, even though as someone who claims to be a trans activist and journalist it literally is his job to educate them).

Positron

Corvid-19 Codename: Jackdaw
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
87.png

Cute woman hungry! Cute woman want eat!
65.png
As if he were the only one who has to live through covid-19.

Do you think Jon is worth $700 per month?
Untitled.png

7.png
Anyone with the barest acquintance with Jon will be convinced that this statement can never be proved wrong.

• Informative
Reactions: wabbits

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really, Jon? Because everyone else is having a really great time. I guess we should all pay attention to you because you, alone in all the world, are not enjoying the pandemic.
View attachment 1207279
Anyone with the barest acquintance with Jon will be convinced that this statement can never be proved wrong.
“Find a way at being.” It’s “find a way to be.” If Jon was a journalist, he’d know that.

Is he human, though? It’s hard to tell.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Really, Jon? Because everyone else is having a really great time. I guess we should all pay attention to you because you, alone in all the world, are not enjoying the pandemic.
If there's one good thing about a global catastrophe it's watching these fucking apes chimping out for attention nobody has for them any more.