Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
having read the full 35 chapters already I'm fighting with myself on whether I should tell you the spoilers or just let you find out and suffer on your own
and I don't know which of those is the worst things I could do
Reading 35 chapters of anything concerning Lily's writing should be considered cruel and unusual punishment due to how boring it is.

Lurk Jurk

Lurkus McJerkus
kiwifarms.net
1603732712625.png

Oh Jerry, where would we be without you warning us about odious, petty Youtubers who create lengthy videos nitpicking and deliberately misinterpreting children's shows while shitting on other creators?

SubarashiiRage

Shin King of Attack 1985Monsters Raids Final Eater
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1687666

Oh Jerry, where would we be without you warning us about odious, petty Youtubers who create lengthy videos nitpicking and deliberately misinterpreting children's shows while shitting on other creators?
and Lily "concise work" is nothing more than confirmation bias, the shows are only good when they please her tastes specifically, she doesn't talk about any other aspect besides "I like it, it's fun, you are allowed to like it"
basically, it doesn't even qualify as a review, you don't learn anything about the show

and the longer videos, well, you already know the level of bullshit that goes in them

A_Callow_Youth

Kicked from elections thread for moonposting
kiwifarms.net
I don't even get what she means, all the player ships in SWTOR are supposed to be livable, bedroom, crew quarters and somewhere it is assured that there is a kitchen and bathroom... Somewhere (it's one of the those instances where the interior isn't modeled to have room for those things, but the characters mention them existing).

*shrug* hell if I know.

To be fair, I can see that happening. You know, to a force user who is unstable, untrained and not the over competent badass god Alaina is supposed to be.

Having gotten some sleep and doing some thinking about it, I think I've figured it out. If I recall correctly, I have never seen somebody use the Force completely unconsciously. Even for completely untrained Force-sensitives, it's usually described as instinctual: they don't know what they're doing, but they know they're doing it.

Imagine if Han acted like that when offering Rey a job.

This is why Lilly sucks so hard at writing any sort of relationship. She's (supposedly) a 30 something year old writing another 30 something year old character being interested in a child-like 19 year old and she writes them both like hormonal teenagers who have never interacted with people before. "Oooo, I get noivous around purtty ladies and even having a nick name is SO overwhelming." Where even mentioning being in the same room for more than a few minutes is treated like sexual tension that they have to gush and blush over without being able to hold a simple conversation. Already, Alaina, big scary sith Lord master of the edge, is reduced to a melting little girl sighing into her pillows that the new girl is such a dream boat. What has Rey done to push her into such a state after HALF A DAY of meeting? Be kinda cute. That's it.

That's not even an opinion as Lilly herself, when COMPARING THIS TO HER OWN RELATIONSHIP WITH HER WIFE, described how there's nothing special about Rey, that Rey could have been anyone else who just showed some compassion and that's why it's a great relationship. Nothing makes the ladies wetter than being told they're below average.

This is made even worse because you're going to find out later that Alaina is a major A-Class slut who's spread her legs over every dodgy moon in the galaxy.

Are you familiar with the term Magical Realm? It's /tg/ slang for when the GameMaster inserts his fetishes into either the world-building or the situations the player characters encounter. Based on Jerry's portfolio, I think it's safe to assume that he has a fetish for "adorable" lesbians with a "cute and endearing" daughter. Aliana is like this because Jerry's stiffy demands that she be so, and damn the characterization.

I find the idea that the Hutts of all people give that much of a shit about sexuality hilarious.

Because Comrade Orchard say "Money Man Bad!"

That part of her characterization never made sense to me. She is such a casanova that she has fucked women on every corner of the universe possible, but she also gets shy and doesn't know what to do in front of a pretty woman? How I'm supposed to believe that she convinced so many women to rub vulvas together?

Considering the level of detail Rey gets is minimal as a character herself before Lalaina decides to start interfering on her life and doing things she never asked for, I do wonder if the only reason their relationship developed so far is just because she has been there the longest and a big reason she stayed there was because Lalaina could succesfully emotionally manipulate her into it before fucking and by then Rey had nowhere else to go, plus she had no poin of comparison.

The thought of Lalaina being that much of a bad clit sucker that all the other women just ghosted her after the sex is rather amusing, ngl.

"Yeah, but dat wuz sex, dis iz WUUUUUV"

having read the full 35 chapters already I'm fighting with myself on whether I should tell you the spoilers or just let you find out and suffer on your own
and I don't know which of those is the worst things I could do

Depends on if you want to see me react with blind rage, or have the time to prepare a detailed breakdown on exactly why something makes no fucking sense.

Duine In Cudromach

Nobody of Importance
kiwifarms.net
Oh wow. I didn't realize how terrible Rey was. emmens (bless you) mostly did breakdowns without showing too much of the prose unless it was really egregious so these actual, unfiltered bits of Lily's writing are astounding.

Now, I didn't see a lot of the sequel trilogy (my experience is maybe half of The Force Awakens in the background, plus snippets of noteworthy scenes throughout) but I wasn't really under the impression that Rey was this level of naïve. She was stuck on a desert and she was generally optimistic, I think, but "Oh, I called you Alie because we're friends and I thought it would be a cute thing to call a friend!" is, um... is she like seven in this fanfic? Because that's something that a young child might say, not a functional adult who's hardened enough to be scraping together an existence on a desert planet.

I also really have to give props to Lily's way of addressing Aliana's sexuality by making Rey so naïve that she doesn't understand the concept of lesbians. 'Whaaat? Women can like other women!?" Who is this person. I understand being sheltered, but if you're so sheltered you don't understand this concept, you probably don't even have preconceptions about romance. Rey should've been tilting her head like "What do you mean, you like other women the way men do?"

And of course, Alian's actual line; "It's because I'm gay."

I know that this is Lily's obsession with things being spelled out, and at least she's consistent with her demands to make sure the character explicitly says 'I'm gay', but has Lily ever actually... encountered people, in real life? If Rey was a man and Aliana found him hot and he was just oblivious to the idea, would it make any sense for Aliana to say "Oh, it's because I'm heterosexual and I get flustered around handsome men." The whole story is focused on their romantic arc. Her being a lesbian will be pretty obvious before long, and it can also just be... in the prose itself? Let the audience know without having to have a character stare at the other and explain what being a lesbian is.

Now that I'm here I'm realizing something. Rey's... nineteen in the movies? Holy fuck.

So I didn't realize that Rey was supposed to be that young. This makes the 'incestuous lesbians' talk from Aliana later in the fic infinitely worse. Aliana is 27. When Rey was on her mother's ship -- I think they said she was about five at the time? -- Aliana would've been 13. Then she and Rey go on talking about exploring their sexuality while growing up together. So Aliana and Rey (acting as proxies for Lily) got off to the idea of a teenage Aliana molesting a pre-teen Rey.

DevilsAdvocate963

Hot-Tea
kiwifarms.net
Another stream from last night.
Apparently there were a couple today that I didn't get a chance to record. But given their short presence, there were probably technical difficulties.
Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 11.08.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 11.08.56 AM.png

and Lily "concise work" is nothing more than confirmation bias, the shows are only good when they please her tastes specifically, she doesn't talk about any other aspect besides "I like it, it's fun, you are allowed to like it"
basically, it doesn't even qualify as a review, you don't learn anything about the show

and the longer videos, well, you already know the level of bullshit that goes in them
Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 6.08.13 PM.png

:hah:
That mirror of his must be getting very tired of being used at this point.

A_Callow_Youth

kiwifarms.net
Oh wow. I didn't realize how terrible Rey was. emmens (bless you) mostly did breakdowns without showing too much of the prose unless it was really egregious so these actual, unfiltered bits of Lily's writing are astounding.

Now, I didn't see a lot of the sequel trilogy (my experience is maybe half of The Force Awakens in the background, plus snippets of noteworthy scenes throughout) but I wasn't really under the impression that Rey was this level of naïve. She was stuck on a desert and she was generally optimistic, I think, but "Oh, I called you Alie because we're friends and I thought it would be a cute thing to call a friend!" is, um... is she like seven in this fanfic? Because that's something that a young child might say, not a functional adult who's hardened enough to be scraping together an existence on a desert planet.

I also really have to give props to Lily's way of addressing Aliana's sexuality by making Rey so naïve that she doesn't understand the concept of lesbians. 'Whaaat? Women can like other women!?" Who is this person. I understand being sheltered, but if you're so sheltered you don't understand this concept, you probably don't even have preconceptions about romance. Rey should've been tilting her head like "What do you mean, you like other women the way men do?"

And of course, Alian's actual line; "It's because I'm gay."

I know that this is Lily's obsession with things being spelled out, and at least she's consistent with her demands to make sure the character explicitly says 'I'm gay', but has Lily ever actually... encountered people, in real life? If Rey was a man and Aliana found him hot and he was just oblivious to the idea, would it make any sense for Aliana to say "Oh, it's because I'm heterosexual and I get flustered around handsome men." The whole story is focused on their romantic arc. Her being a lesbian will be pretty obvious before long, and it can also just be... in the prose itself? Let the audience know without having to have a character stare at the other and explain what being a lesbian is.

Now that I'm here I'm realizing something. Rey's... nineteen in the movies? Holy fuck.

So I didn't realize that Rey was supposed to be that young. This makes the 'incestuous lesbians' talk from Aliana later in the fic infinitely worse. Aliana is 27. When Rey was on her mother's ship -- I think they said she was about five at the time? -- Aliana would've been 13. Then she and Rey go on talking about exploring their sexuality while growing up together. So Aliana and Rey (acting as proxies for Lily) got off to the idea of a teenage Aliana molesting a pre-teen Rey.
Here, let me make it even worse:

special.png

That passage is from this exact same chapter, and throws yet another wrench into this disaster. Rey keeps whiplashing between personalities with no apparent rhyme or reason beyond plot convenience. This isn't how you write a multi-faceted character, this is how you write multiple personality disorder.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: SubarashiiRage

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
Another stream from last night.
Apparently there were a couple today that I didn't get a chance to record. But given their short presence, there were probably technical difficulties.
View attachment 1688144

View attachment 1688145

View attachment 1688175
:hah:
That mirror of his must be getting very tired of being used at this point.
Must be good to get that serotonin boost when absolutely no other video since the SU rant has gained the traction you wanted.

SubarashiiRage

Shin King of Attack 1985Monsters Raids Final Eater
kiwifarms.net
Here, let me make it even worse:

View attachment 1688180

That passage is from this exact same chapter, and throws yet another wrench into this disaster. Rey keeps whiplashing between personalities with no apparent rhyme or reason beyond plot convenience. This isn't how you write a multi-faceted character, this is how you write multiple personality disorder.
I remember that one of the many grips that Lily has with SilverQuill is that he believes that characters should have an archetype center to be consistent people and avoid out of character behavior

But she believes that the characters should be free to be what they need when the plot needs them to be, adaptable and resourceful

and as Rey and Aliana are the center of the story they end up doing everything and being everything, leaving the other characters redundant or useless, because Lily doesn't know what moderation is when she makes her characters

Duine In Cudromach

Nobody of Importance
kiwifarms.net
I remember that one of the many grips that Lily has with SilverQuill is that he believes that characters should have an archetype center to be consistent people and avoid out of character behavior

But she believes that the characters should be free to be what they need when the plot needs them to be, adaptable and resourceful

and as Rey and Aliana are the center of the story they end up doing everything and being everything, leaving the other characters redundant or useless, because Lily doesn't know what moderation is when she makes her characters
A marvelous attitude to have when you purport to focus entirely on character-driven stories.

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net

One of the worst type of critics is the one who demands characters remain in-character but cannot tell when that is PLUS they want to just see them do cool shit. I don't even need to say what show I'm thinking of here, but it's one that gets it in the neck from these critics a lot and it's always the same shit.

• Agree
Reactions: Grumpy Pickle Rick

emmens

Certified Fanfic Critic
kiwifarms.net
Oh while we were busy going on about the Star Wars fic again The pokemon comic Updated
1603773475093.png

1603773505986.png
I have no comment on the strip but I'm gonna state this fun tid bit it's been a nebulous "Month" since the last continuation of the storyline where Gardevoir is supposed to be building a romantic relationship with Mara, the other Gardevoir, who can conveniently speak human english.
This subplot started "5 months ago" according to tumblr.
and of the 10 pages that this subplot has been occuring the story has in fact been entirely about explaining where mara came from, and then immediately segues into Gardevoir having existential panic about the fact she can't be psychically linked with Mara.
for someone in love with the whole soft lesbians thing this romance arc has been pretty devoid of romance that wasn't just flirting

X-Shaped Weeaboo

Not another anime avatar!
kiwifarms.net
Oh while we were busy going on about the Star Wars fic again The pokemon comic Updated
I have no comment on the strip but I'm gonna state this fun tid bit it's been a nebulous "Month" since the last continuation of the storyline where Gardevoir is supposed to be building a romantic relationship with Mara, the other Gardevoir, who can conveniently speak human english.
This subplot started "5 months ago" according to tumblr.
and of the 10 pages that this subplot has been occuring the story has in fact been entirely about explaining where mara came from, and then immediately segues into Gardevoir having existential panic about the fact she can't be psychically linked with Mara.
for someone in love with the whole soft lesbians thing this romance arc has been pretty devoid of romance that wasn't just flirting

I hate this gremlin so much and the way Jerry writes this fucking purse puppy makes it clear that he's never interacted with children at all because the only kids that talk and act this way are the fictionalized troglodytes featured in shitty children's cartoons.

She's not cute, endearing, or funny at all.

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
I hate this gremlin so much and the way Jerry writes this fucking purse puppy makes it clear that he's never interacted with children at all because the only kids that talk and act this way are the fictionalized troglodytes featured in shitty children's cartoons.

She's not cute, endearing, or funny at all.
I'm sad I can't rate a post twice.

Anyway, at what point does minimalist and casual just become low effort garbage?
Like does Lily think she's clever writing the same god damn set up and punch line each time.

I'm more annoyed that actual writers and artists would kill for the platform Lily has, and Lily wastes it with this dreck.

1603780517300.png

• Agree
Reactions: Grumpy Pickle Rick

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reading Jerry's moronic masturbatory fanfics has almost had the same effect on the ST that thr ST had on the PT. Made me realize that it's not so bad when you realize what true garbage looks like. Compared to this self indulgent dreck The Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker look like veritable fucking masterpieces.

Rose fucking Tico is a better character than Aliana because at least Rose wasn't Rian Johnson's obnoxious OP self insert.

Can you imagine this garbage as a film? I would fully expect incidents of theater arson to rise dramatically on release.

Son Goku Baku

kiwifarms.net
Are we going to ignore the fact that the age gap between Rey and Lalaina is exactly the same between the ginger fuck toy and Liliana? If Liliana already uses her relationship with Mikaila as inspiration for her elf love story in which there is nothing extraordinary on the one you love, except that they are just there and are emotionally convenient for you, could we maybe especulate she is using the ginger fuck toy as inspiration here too?

An older woman that takes on a unbelievable naive and sheltered young woman that barely got turned into an adult and almost immediately starts wooing her by being more experienced, more knowleageable, leading up to said older woman having a mayor role into influencing any and all other relationships the younger woman has in the future, positively issolating her to only see the view point of the older woman and everyone who disagrees as an enemy that must be destroyed.

I don't know much about the ginger fuck toy besides the fact she joined Liliana's friend as soon she was an official adult after years of already idolizing Liliana at a distance, joined Mikaila into harassing Lizzy on her twitter, she was very quick to defend Liliana when people were rightfully uncomfortable about the age gap (that also showed a pattern from Liliana since Lizzy was also 19 when they dated) and she is so irrelevant otherwise that there was a post on the comic making fun about how out of the loop she was she didn't know about the hybrid thing until she saw it on the newspapers.

You could argue that Rey canonically is 19 regardless of anything else... but did Lalaina needed to be the exact same age as Liliana was when she started writing the story?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: SubarashiiRage

A_Callow_Youth

kiwifarms.net
Reading Jerry's moronic masturbatory fanfics has almost had the same effect on the ST that thr ST had on the PT. Made me realize that it's not so bad when you realize what true garbage looks like. Compared to this self indulgent dreck The Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker look like veritable fucking masterpieces.
Them's fightin' words, boy,

An older woman that takes on a unbelievable naive and sheltered young woman that barely got turned into an adult and almost immediately starts wooing her by being more experienced, more knowleageable, leading up to said older woman having a mayor role into influencing any and all other relationships the younger woman has in the future, positively issolating her to only see the view point of the older woman and everyone who disagrees as an enemy that must be destroyed.
I mean, my understanding is that that's how lesbian relationships tend to go, so at least he's getting that part right...

• Dumb
Reactions: thebananaonion

Typical Anime Trap

the dress stays ON during sex
kiwifarms.net
Them's fightin' words, boy,

I mean, my understanding is that that's how lesbian relationships tend to go, so at least he's getting that part right...
That is infact not how lesbian relationships work for the most part. It's far more common for the girls to be nearly the same age. Common lesbian/gay woman stereotypes that hold true are
1) staying close with your ex girlfriends
2)being very awkward in the presence of other women especially if its unclear the other woman is also gay
3)having short hair and nails

dating girls that are like 3-5x younger than you is not a normal thing and its a very weird fetish i would expect from a straight man.