Javiera Alegria Solar / DestinytoMoon - One of SJW Art and Extreme's favorite cows.

Mick92

CWC as a product of pop culture
kiwifarms.net
this kinda reminds me of the Cherokee Princess racist BS, and end of the story.
Boy, does that remind me of a certain SOMEONE! :)
It also reminds me of when I participated in the 2017 Census. I remember they had specifically instructed us censists, in regards to the "Do you identify as any 'pueblo originario' (original or aboriginal peoples)?" question, that the person answering was free to identify as any of the options, with no need for proof and no questioning on our part.

So come the day of the census I go into the house of this middle age lady in Providencia (a moderately wealthy comuna of Santiago). She had this artsy vibe and her house was a big and roomy one, full of modern art and sculptures. She was fairly white and didn't show any obvious traits of having an important percentage of indian ancestry. Yet when I come to that specific question, before I could even read the options to her, she immediately and without any hesitation exclaims "Mapuche!". I just had to keep a straight face and mark the option she had chosen.

So yeah, a lot of the people here who identify as some type of aboriginal people, specially mapuche, and the ones you see waving their flag and shit do it either for sympathy, support for the cause or simple victimhood. There's also a few "reparation" benefits for them, like college scholarships but these require a more detailed background check.

Regarding that address, it may also be that she no longer lives with her family and that's the best place she could find, or that she found herself something closer to where she studies, or that that's not her residence address (ironically the first thing you see there on Street View is a considerably more humble school, complete with a pair of shoes hanging from the power cables). Either way, this is jsut spergy speculation and doesn't really matter in relation to her capacity to produce horrible content.

Microondas

constant headache
kiwifarms.net
Boy, does that remind me of a certain SOMEONE! :)
It also reminds me of when I participated in the 2017 Census. I remember they had specifically instructed us, in regards to the "Do you identify as any 'pueblo originario' (original or aboriginal peoples)?" question that the person answering was free to identify as any of the options, with no need for proof and no questioning.

So come the day of the census I go into the house of this middle age lady in Providencia (a moderately wealthy comuna of Santiago). She had this artsy vibe and her house was a big and roomy one, full of modern art and sculptures. She was rather white and didn't show any obvious traits of having an important percentage of indian ancestry. Yet when I come to that specific question, before I could even read the options to her she immediately and without any hesitation exclaims "mapuche". I just had to keep a straight face and mark the option she had chosen.

So yeah, a lot of the people here who identify as some type of aboriginal people, specially mapuche, and the ones you see waving their flag and shit do it either for sympathy, support for the cause or simple victimhood. There's also a few "reparation" benefits for them, like college scholarships but these require a more detailed background check.

Regarding that address, it may also be that she no longer lives with her family and that's the best place she could find, or that she found herself something closer to where she studies, or that that's not her residence address (ironically the first thing you see there on Street View is a considerably more humble school, complete with a pair of shoes hanging from the power cables). Either way, this is jsut spergy speculation and doesn't really matter in relation to her capacity to produce horrible content.
Nah, she lives there.

I just dug up her school certificates (dunno if I should post them for proof or anything)- I was wrong. She actually studied all basic education (primero a sexto) in "Chilean Eagles College" from La Florida, and the rest (séptimo a cuarto medio) in a school called "San Viator" on the Macul commune. She graduated in 2016.

It may be that her grandparents or something that have money, and not her direct family (bc of the old lady that commented frequently on her early pics), or she just likes to surround herself with rich kids for fun and oppression points.

Spanish ahead: Es como una arribista-abajista extraña, le gusta juntarse con gente de plata pero también quiere sufrir por ser clase media(?). Weona rara

Mick92

CWC as a product of pop culture
kiwifarms.net
Chilean Eagles College
:story:
Spanish ahead: Es como una arribista-abajista extraña, le gusta juntarse con gente de plata pero también quiere sufrir por ser clase media(?). Weona rara
¿Violento Parra versión mujer?
Interestingly, this kind of mirrors her physical self-image issues if you think about it, where she to wants fish for oppression points for being fat, ugly or unnatractive while also trying hard to look as good and flawless as possible on all her pics.

Last edited:

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
kiwifarms.net
It's like the Chilean version of white American girls who always claim that they're part Cherokee in order to get those sweet, sweet oppression points.

Trombonista

Mature Navajo Bitches
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

KyouKasoya

May justice be served.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1314301
Let's be honest, this looks nothing like an actual whale, it's just a fat mermaid. Also fat mermaids are kinda dumb. At least we got some backgrounds this time and not the white void again.
To be fair fat mermaids would make more sense than thin mermaids. A lot of sea creatures have a lot of fat they need to survive, especially in cold places. But I get that clearly this wasn't the idea behind the creation of this "whale fat mermaid"

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
To be fair fat mermaids would make more sense than thin mermaids. A lot of sea creatures have a lot of fat they need to survive, especially in cold places. But I get that clearly this wasn't the idea behind the creation of this "whale fat mermaid"
Then again, there is a major difference between having a little extra and being obese.

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
Ffs, she's not a whale, she's not THAT level of huge as much as she apparently might wish she was. Make a mermaid of this, Destiny-- much like you, it's dumpy, unfortunate looking, unpleasant to be around, and has a big ol' honker.

Southern-Elephant-Seal-facts-for-kids-fb.jpg

(Plus her 'whale' looks nothing like a whale anyways, what the fuck sort of whale has a fluke like that? I know with humans you don't give a fuck about actual distinguishing characteristics as long as you fill them brown, but surprisingly, anatomy does actually matter)

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
Ffs, she's not a whale, she's not THAT level of huge as much as she apparently might wish she was. Make a mermaid of this, Destiny-- much like you, it's dumpy, unfortunate looking, unpleasant to be around, and has a big ol' honker.

View attachment 1314984

(Plus her 'whale' looks nothing like a whale anyways, what the fuck sort of whale has a fluke like that? I know with humans you don't give a fuck about actual distinguishing characteristics as long as you fill them brown, but surprisingly, anatomy does actually matter)
With her obsession with obesity, I'm surprised she hasn't become a gainer. (A person who gorges on food in order to get really fat on purpose.)

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
With her obsession with obesity, I'm surprised she hasn't become a gainer. (A person who gorges on food in order to get really fat on purpose.)
Oh god, don't give her ideas. Consider how much she comically overcompensated in her art for her CURRENT vaguely-unfortunate appearance... who knows what sort of unknowable horror we'd have to deal with if she really did make herself a proper deathfat.

• Feels
Reactions: Trombonista

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
kiwifarms.net
Funny enough, I came across some art where this artist by the name of Alessando Pizzi did his take on the Little Mermaid, but it was set in the Arctic and the spin was that she wasn't little at all because her mermaid type was a whale and thus she was a giant. His take on whale mermaids is infinitely better than whatever the hell Destiny's is.

524abb46-10da-4538-9a66-7e4e2084bfba.jpg

657d79eb-c2a0-4f99-8b74-77c3ce6f40a8.jpg

IdaRita

draw problematic pretty ppl
kiwifarms.net
But if having a layer of fat is natural to them, there should be no strech marks and all that crap.

orelpuppington

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, just dropping this here

View attachment 1311472

Edit: sorry
It's her full name, ID number(?), sex, address and comuna (like, a district or a county?).
damn, if that's her full name and it says female then i guess she really isn't trans like i thought

although there is a chance she managed to get her name changed and sex changed on all her identification, but i don't think that's very likely... but according to this article, trans people can change their names/sex without needing surgery. so it is possible but like i said, not very likely. https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2019/country-chapters/chile#e81181

OniBabe1

"My eyes are up here pal"
kiwifarms.net
Nah, she lives there.

I just dug up her school certificates (dunno if I should post them for proof or anything)- I was wrong. She actually studied all basic education (primero a sexto) in "Chilean Eagles College" from La Florida, and the rest (séptimo a cuarto medio) in a school called "San Viator" on the Macul commune. She graduated in 2016.

It may be that her grandparents or something that have money, and not her direct family (bc of the old lady that commented frequently on her early pics), or she just likes to surround herself with rich kids for fun and oppression points.

Wait she lives in Florida?
*Is very concerned*

Tags
None