Jason Grant / Jasonafex / JasonafexFA / Amorous and his girlfriend Kabier / Kaitlyn Layne Kelley - popufur "animator", drama magnet, scam artist, JIGGLEBONES

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

AssRock

Probably drunk
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, PL here, I learned how to make a basic website in my first year of secondary school, at like age 12. That's really pathetic. Why not just google how to make one?
Always virtue signalling, eh Jas?
Did Jiggles even finish school?

Also, apologies for the passport thing, I obviously didn't look hard enough.

Also, this
View attachment 1140890
If this is the final thing, it is atrocious. I HATE to say it, but he should just jiggle a full picture like he used to, because this is bad. Looks like Kate forgot a few frames and shading is bouncing all over the place.
He could just pirate or buy a copy of Dreamweaver and build a site hella easily, or just make his child bride do it. It's not fucking rocket science, lol.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: cantremembernothing

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, PL here, I learned how to make a basic website in my first year of secondary school, at like age 12. That's really pathetic. Why not just google how to make one?
Always virtue signalling, eh Jas?
Did Jiggles even finish school?

Also, apologies for the passport thing, I obviously didn't look hard enough.

Also, this
View attachment 1140890
If this is the final thing, it is atrocious. I HATE to say it, but he should just jiggle a full picture like he used to, because this is bad. Looks like Kate forgot a few frames and shading is bouncing all over the place.
Kate isn't an animator, and it shows. It looks like she did all the key frames and only a few of the inbetween frames. I would expect better quality from a game project where players see the same animations over and over, but Kate is also only one person working on too many projects at once. She has to take a lot of shortcuts just to produce something that's quasi-acceptable. The overall quality of her work is terrible. All the bright colors and shading don't hide the fact that she's struggling to keep up with all of these releases he has her doing. Burnout is only a matter of time.

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
Burnout is only a matter of time.
Jason probably wouldn't take burnout seriously. Considering all of the income mainly relies on Kate doing all of the art, he would probably just force her to draw. More than likely guilting her into doing it for their livelihood and how they need to stay relevant in the fandom. A break from having to be an art slave isn't possible for Kate and they both know it. Regardless of if it is needed, Kate will still try to shit something out.

• Agree
Reactions: brutal poodle

Dylan

kiwifarms.net
First world problem to burnout doing work in convenience of your work.
If the bitch wants to eat and have roof above her head she'll be popping dog dicks like a printer.

• Winner
Reactions: mASSive dONg

boat_rocker

kiwifarms.net
Jason has been answering some questions on his curiouscat to stroke his ego more but:

just thought the mortgage was a interesting tidbit. also the thought of kabs and jason wanting to become parents absolutely horrifies me. with how open jason is about his incest fetish, not saying that people are incapable of separating fiction and reality, but I dunno, with his warped image of how parenting should or can be it already makes me fear for those future kids. that and I really don't think any furry who's so heavily into the lifestyle should consider reproducing, period. the two put together can't even have the maturity of a teenager.

nenko

death metal uguuuu <3
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck are they gonna have a kid and not traumatise them? It's one thing to draw NSFW with kids around but having your entire drug-fueled living based on degeneracy like fucking dogs and only drawing prolapsed anuses caused by said dogs' dicks?
Not to mention Kate is severely overworked and Jason is a jobless loser. I give the lass 3 years til she ODs tbt
(Sorry, I'll take my autism ratings)

AutisticFatPig

Retárd Galore
kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine a sped like Kate being pregnant and having to care for someone that isn't herself? Especially how she's a ticking autistic timebomb with the shortest fuse.
Reminds me of another artist (has cow potential imho) Kayla-Na. She harps on every month about wanting kids and shows her failed preg tests on Twitter.
Another cunt with major patience issues, and like Kate, I whole heartedly think should not reproduce for the kid's sake.

How on Earth do they (sorry, HE) think they can pay for a child? Multiple children?
Kate won't have any time to draw if she's taking care of kids, so what about income?
No happy relations on Kate's side of the family and Jason's family on the other side of the world.
And again, his very strange fascination with incest and home schooling.
Imagine Kate going to doctor's/school meeting with her retárded DragonBall/furry tats.
Why does Jason even want kids? Thought he wanted to break the normality of the 'system' and be his own 'man'. Just another cog I see, Jas.
(Not putting down people with children of course, only idiots like Jason)

But yeah, Kate OD saga when?

Sorry for brapping opinions, I'll take my islamic ratings now but remember this little gem?
1581683093961.png

Womanhorse

Neigh Sayer
kiwifarms.net
Jason has been answering some questions on his curiouscat to stroke his ego more but:

just thought the mortgage was a interesting tidbit. also the thought of kabs and jason wanting to become parents absolutely horrifies me. with how open jason is about his incest fetish, not saying that people are incapable of separating fiction and reality, but I dunno, with his warped image of how parenting should or can be it already makes me fear for those future kids. that and I really don't think any furry who's so heavily into the lifestyle should consider reproducing, period. the two put together can't even have the maturity of a teenager.
Thats a horrific thought. They can't even handle adult problems maturely, how in the fuck are they going to handle a baby? They have 0 stability in their life and I can't see that changing in the timeframe Jason's laid out (especially without an education and relying soley on Patreon Bucks).

Jason also doesnt strike me as the kind of guy that would make a decent dad. Lazy, zero motivation to actually be useful, no maturity. A baby is a small human, not a dumb art project you can ditch once you get bored. Like all their 'projects' he'd probably leave raising their spawn to her anyway and continue on as he currently does while forcing her to work harder while raising a kid.

Just Another Furgag Alog

Wiggly Line Furgag
kiwifarms.net
Seems they've deleted the entire BBV from Kate's Patreon. Wonder what that's about?
My guess is Patreon decided it was rape or sex-slavery.

Edit: Just checked the Patreon. She now has a goal of "At $2000 per page we can hire another artist to help!"

She's so overworked she has to underpay someone else just to get shit done? Or maybe they're just outsourcing to China, like the world's greatest coder.

Jolyne-but-thicc

The hacker known as Kiwi Farms
kiwifarms.net
My guess is Patreon decided it was rape or sex-slavery.

Edit: Just checked the Patreon. She now has a goal of "At $2000 per page we can hire another artist to help!"

She's so overworked she has to underpay someone else just to get shit done? Or maybe they're just outsourcing to China, like the world's greatest coder.
"2000$ per page"
Does Kab think she's fucking DaVinci or Rembrandt? Or is she just delusional?

★ Lion ★

steven universe propaganda
kiwifarms.net
kate’s probably factoring in all the expensive ass equipment as a reason why she feels it’s worth that much lol

delusional much

MangoSaliva

kiwifarms.net

If Kab has a kid, she'll treat them just like how her parents treated her.
Also will probably let them talk to strangers online.

• Feels
Reactions: AutisticFatPig

AutisticFatPig

Retárd Galore
kiwifarms.net
1581892665659.png

Poor Jason, this'll distract people from the Patreon mystery and will allow him to be lazy full time, Kate is a lucky woman to have this studly fellow as a husband.

Wonder if he'll share it, Kate loves abusing prescription drugs afterall.
Stop licking your own ass Jason, that's how accidents like this happen.

• Informative
Reactions: mASSive dONg