Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers; Cucked by a Chicken Sandwich

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
Jamie posted a tweet of her going on NPR to talk about the me too shit.

View attachment 1195807

1K likes and 137 retweets.

NPR post

View attachment 1195808

240 retweets, 742 likes.

Few days later Vic posts a pic of his chicken sandwich from popeyes that he managed to get during the frenzy and it has more likes and rts lol

View attachment 1195810

Edit: fixed some errors.
The thing that really pisses me off about marchi is that she did not get the cosby, weinstein, rkelly, or louis ck treatment! It was just hair stroking. Hope she has ptsd from having her hair touched.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
Marchi will go Rambo on people and also she is reopening her store cuz of Korona-chan.

View attachment 1203157
View attachment 1203159
Remember when Vic's mother was dragged in this BS by ArmzCunt & glorified by KV?

Also, does she really think that she's relevant enough to have "merch" (literally shit that is ruined by her fat grubby hands signing it)?

Hell, Vic has more relevant than him yet he doesn't any type of merch.

Edit: I take that back, he does have merch, but his merch doesn't feel pretentious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drowningman

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hell, Vic has more relevant than him yet he doesn't any type of merch.
Bruh:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
uh, call me late and/or homosexual, but what's the story behind the "cucked by a chicken sandwich" tag
@TexOffender explained it on the previous page:
Jamie posted a tweet of her going on NPR to talk about the me too shit.

View attachment 1195807

1K likes and 137 retweets.

NPR post

View attachment 1195808

240 retweets, 742 likes.

Few days later Vic posts a pic of his chicken sandwich from popeyes that he managed to get during the frenzy and it has more likes and rts lol

View attachment 1195810

Edit: fixed some errors.

Dean Pentel

Vic M. modeled his ultra gay pants after me
kiwifarms.net
Jamie doesn’t have to worry about the coronavirus because no one’s going to see her anyway.
Except for how obese, older women are more likely to experience severe reactions to infection. Trust me, there's a decent amount in my hospital right now.

Here's hoping this old bitch again goes and berates some poor employee that had the misfortune to see her face and hear her voice, gets infected, and then ends up on a ventilator.

In Heaven

In Heaven, everything is fine...
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Dean Pentel

Vic M. modeled his ultra gay pants after me
kiwifarms.net
"Anime celebrity."

:story:

$325 is way too much money, but she has to pay Johnson somehow. Besides, this is slightly more dignified than giving handjobs behind a McDonalds.
She'd have to wear a bag over her head. Also, she'd need to instruct her customers to not pay attention to her arm flab wiggling as she does it. Nobody would ever cum, otherwise.

Well, except for dear leader @Null.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jamie Marchi will be teaching a 6-week interactive class for $325.

View attachment 1212250
Honestly, all of those bitches have the fake-ass smile going on, but the Michael Chekhov Technique sounds interesting. And she's certified, too. Where's the certified status for Jamie? :story:

Also LOL she has less class limit than the others. That's even better.

Reactions: Dean Pentel

Silver Chariot

Oi Josuke! I used ZA HANDO to erase our avatars!
kiwifarms.net
Jamie Marchi will be teaching a 6-week interactive class for $325.

View attachment 1212250
Now I'm not sure what the standard rate for a VO class is (community college rates can be $30 per class to pro rates of $95)

What I do know is that $325 is obviously inflated because Jamie Marchi has "clout"

If you do your research on other classes, you'll find much cheaper (this is $195 for the same duration) to fucking free (Steve Blum does a free webinar every so often)

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, looking more into the Michael Chekhov Technique, I have reason to believe that if you can master this, you can also master voice-acting because it's a technique using emotions to full effect by believing that what you are acting in is actually happening to you as a person. Mostly it's for expression in facial and body language, but you can use it for your voice, too, as that's a natural way to express emotion.

Michael Chekhov said:
All you experience in the course of your life, all you observe and think, all that makes you happy or unhappy, all your regrets or satisfactions, all your love or hate, all you long for or avoid, all your achievements and failures, all you brought with you into this life at birth--your temperament, abilities, inclinations etc., all are part of the region of your so called subconscious depths. There being forgotten by you, or never known to you they undergo the process of being purified of all egotism. They become feelings per se. Thus purged and transformed, they become part of the material from which your Individuality creates the psychology, the illusory "soul" of the character.
Check out Michael Chekhov Studio London, the channel goes through the techniques piece by piece in bite-sized videos.

Oh, and yes, Michael is the nephew of Anton Chekhov, the codifier of the narrative tool "Chekhov's Gun".

So really, Jamie is just dead weight in this line-up.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
ISWV has a theory that LawArchive is that red headed landwhale bitch.
I'm hoping its true.

Last edited: