James Arthur Watkins a/k/a "Jim Watkins" vs. Fredrick Robert Brennan (2019) - Libel tort in the Republic of the Philippines.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
The jurisdiction here is Pasig City, Republic of the Philippines. 🇵🇭

P.S.

1. OP is Fredrick
2. Please keep shitposting about the feud in the Articles board thread that it's usually been in. I'd like more legal oriented posting here and shitposting there.

lawsuit-page-001.jpglawsuit-page-002.jpglawsuit-page-003.jpglawsuit-page-004.jpglawsuit-page-005.jpglawsuit-page-006.jpglawsuit-page-007.jpglawsuit-page-008.jpglawsuit-page-009.jpglawsuit-page-010.jpglawsuit-page-011.jpglawsuit-page-012.jpg

Last edited:

BrainProlapse

🕷️ With great boulders, comes huge man-tits 🕷️
kiwifarms.net
Tbh with that fat little goblin fucking with him everyday I'm surprised he didn't go for less legal means. If I were in Jim's shoes I'd sent a few thugs over to fuck with Wheelchair Gollum's life and business a bit, see how he likes it.

The suit seems a non-starter, but Brennan has earned his raking over the coals.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
You guys don't get it. Legal process does not exist in the third world. There is no brown country where you get a fair or even logical trial and the Philippines is no exception. Anyone who thinks this is going to work like it does in the U.S. hasn't dealt with this system.

This will be either dismissed for being a white people issue, or be a complete circus and totally weird.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino