Gabe Navarro for Gmod - OUT NOW -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Enig

Solid Style State Senzuri
kiwifarms.net
NOW YOU TOO CAN STOP A GABEN!
The Gabe Navarro model for Garry's Mod. (click this line)

After some time and arduous modeling work, the first release of the Gabe Navarro model is here. The product of hard work by good modeler Whin (Bring Out The GIMP), the model, while currently lacking face and finger posing, is a true work of art, based off of one of the few known images of Gabe, dressed as Rocky 9001.

Have him salute the Fuhrer! Shoot at him with anything you want! Rape SWEP him over and over for sick thrills! The fun is endless when you Stop A Gaben!

Just look at him:

E

EI 873

kiwifarms.net
This seems disproportionate somehow. Not the model (the deformity there is true to reality after all), it's just... kinda putting a bit too much effort into vaguely upsetting an easily angered dumb guy on the Internet.

Nice modeling work though.

Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net
Where's the KiwiForums Garry's Mod Server we waited for so long?
No idea, but there is currently an Avan-Verse themed Gmod server in the works that will be available for cool papa kiwi forumers and judges from the avan-verse wiki. All will be invited to join in hunting random spergs, building anti-sperg fortifications. Its going to be advertised in a way as to lure in unsuspecting spergs from the Garry's Mod community to hunt and harass. A digital sperg safari if you will.

Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net
This seems disproportionate somehow. Not the model (the deformity there is true to reality after all), it's just... kinda putting a bit too much effort into vaguely upsetting an easily angered dumb guy on the Internet.

Nice modeling work though.
Eh at this point its less about Gaben and more about the Avan-Verse. Don't get me wrong, we are definitely enjoying Gaben's overreaction to the model, but the Avan-Verse has sort of taken a life of its own as a fun collaborative world building project for our irc community. So we thought it would be fun to make a server based around it to play it when we are playing gmod together. We might commission more Avan-verse related content in the future.

Reactions: The 25th Cyberman

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait when Gaben gets wind of this.
When he does, he'll demand it be taken down. I wonder if he actually tried to play on PC before. If he does, imagine him coming onto the G-Mod server that would have those from both this forum and from Avan-verse.

RetardBus

Isn't it lunch time?
kiwifarms.net
Someone should use this model for a hostile NPC that follows you around and yells some of Gaben's lines at you, and upon death it screams "STOP KILLING ME".

Tags
None