Furry Fandom and Drama General -

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
Same.

One thing about furries is that just when you think they've hit rock bottom in terms of cringe and idiocy, they manage a way to outdo themselves in ways most people cannot even begin to fathom.
Fathoming it can be amusing in and of itself for the surreality of it. Watching the antics of a person deeply affected by the ennui of living in some of the most stable, bloodless times of human history is fascinating. That these antics include imagining themselves as gay inflatable animals sets the precendent for the resulting entertainment.

Sigma

Eighteen Inches
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or are the furries who constantly scream about others being 'TOXIC and MANIPULATIVE' and how they're cutting people for positivity etc. turn out to be the most toxic and manipulative people you'll ever meet? I can think of so many furries I see doing this all the time. It's as if their brains are so fucked up and their egos are so huge they can't see that they're actually the toxic asshole. You could almost make a copypasta of it I see it so often from literal scumbags.

Just an observation I've noticed in the past couple of years.
Sounds about right. Also, to get to that point means that they do an exceptionally poor job at picking friends. I've found you can usually tell if somebody's going to be a sperg or a jerk almost immediately. Also, perhaps they don't want or know how to have close friends and only want people that give them ass pats or feel better by comparison to. From my experiences, tons of furries seem to act like they're 14 or 15 so possibly.

Great Dane

R.I.P. Kobe Bryant #8/#24
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or are the furries who constantly scream about others being 'TOXIC and MANIPULATIVE' and how they're cutting people for positivity etc. turn out to be the most toxic and manipulative people you'll ever meet? I can think of so many furries I see doing this all the time. It's as if their brains are so fucked up and their egos are so huge they can't see that they're actually the toxic asshole. You could almost make a copypasta of it I see it so often from literal scumbags.

That user reminded me of briarpupy, who frequently called out users on Twitter. What's different between them is that briarpupy is only 19 years old, while bunnybrambles is 29 years old.
1579108911584.png

1579108797870.png

Kane Lives

Peace through power
kiwifarms.net
That user reminded me of briarpupy, who frequently called out users on Twitter. What's different between them is that briarpupy is only 19 years old, while bunnybrambles is 29 years old.
View attachment 1099592
View attachment 1099590
Spend enough time with furries and you'd notice a large portion of them still retain that high school attitude to life even to their 30s. This is just more proof of that. They never grow up and spending time closeted with fellow like-minded furries have shielded them from the social pressures of doing so.

Sigma

Eighteen Inches
kiwifarms.net
Spend enough time with furries and you'd notice a large portion of them still retain that high school attitude to life even to their 30s. This is just more proof of that. They never grow up and spending time closeted with fellow like-minded furries have shielded them from the social pressures of doing so.
That also reminds me. I've witnessed some of these sorts of people involved in social circles dismiss others as being annoying or not very "mature" but then they go right around and do similar things themselves. I've seen it from more than just furries but it seems more common in furries especially.

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I've seen this cycle play out multiple times on social media. Some furry gets the idea that to repair his life, he has to cut "toxic" friendships. The problem is instead of cutting toxic friendships based on things a normal person would see, they end up burning bridges over the most mundane shit. Then they broadcast it to the world like a SovCit filming his arrest in the hopes that the world will give him validation. The furry fandom tends to be that echo chamber that will tell you that everything is okay and it's never your fault.

Adding in the far left politics of many furries makes things worse because they will brand you as a Nazi for holding up a mug with a more mainstream right wing YouTuber on it. Then to add to that, the political situation on Twitter is very heated this year with both the Iran situation and the DNC debates going on at the same time.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
I've seen this cycle play out multiple times on social media. Some furry gets the idea that to repair his life, he has to cut "toxic" friendships. The problem is instead of cutting toxic friendships based on things a normal person would see, they end up burning bridges over the most mundane shit. Then they broadcast it to the world like a SovCit filming his arrest in the hopes that the world will give him validation. The furry fandom tends to be that echo chamber that will tell you that everything is okay and it's never your fault.
Yeah, this is endemic. Cutting off everyone who cares about you because they worry about your continued interest in canine vaginas and just running wholeheartedly into the arms of people on the internet who never question what the hell you're into. Because they're into worse things themselves and if furries started judging one another on their weird kinks then it'd be like the ending of The Good, The Bad and the Ugly.

Sigma

Eighteen Inches
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, this is endemic. Cutting off everyone who cares about you because they worry about your continued interest in canine vaginas and just running wholeheartedly into the arms of people on the internet who never question what the hell you're into. Because they're into worse things themselves and if furries started judging one another on their weird kinks then it'd be like the ending of The Good, The Bad and the Ugly.
Knowing furries, it's probably going to be more like The Ugly, the Ugly and the Ugly
:suffering:

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
So have we figured out why furries have to tell everyone that they're furries? This is a question for all the users here that came out as furries in the last 24 or so hours.
Same reasons we see troony toons declared everywhere: they think what they like in bed is far more interesting to everyone than it really is.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Same reasons we see troony toons declared everywhere: they think what they like in bed is far more interesting to everyone than it really is.
Twitter allows a platform where you can randomly shout about your love of silicone dog dildos into the void. And then, on the flipside, allows them to report anyone who tells them to keep it quiet.

Giving them both fulfillment of their fetish and also a sense of power over normal people.

That little blue bird has ruined an entire generation.

KiwiLedian

Hands up, don't U-Turn
kiwifarms.net
So have we figured out why furries have to tell everyone that they're furries? This is a question for all the users here that came out as furries in the last 24 or so hours.
Because someone asked why furries come here to complain about furries?
It's shocking I know, but people in this forum can be honest unlike on social media because we're just screen names.

Cool kitties club

Kitties Rise Up!
kiwifarms.net
Furries continue to wonder why people find them weird when they are just wholsome woke creative people who do nothing but love each other:
https://twitter.com/microdile/status/1216616190325317632?s=19
Capture.PNG

Capture 2.PNGCapture 4.PNG

Capture 3.PNG

Capture 5.PNG

Capture 6.PNG

As per usual furries have no self awareness and cant even comprehend why posting about your crossdressing/bdsm/musk/diaper/zoo/ect fetish on a public platform for all to see could even be bad; no it must be those evil meanie nazi chuds who just hate decent human beings.

Kenya Jones

Hard-R Gamer
kiwifarms.net
Because someone asked why furries come here to complain about furries?
It's shocking I know, but people in this forum can be honest unlike on social media because we're just screen names.
IDK how it is on this forum but on this site I bet you most are negative to furries to say the least.
4. To deflect attention from their own misdoings
I think that's the only one that is 100% true. C. is something that'll never happen as much as anyone would like to try
So the latest drama this week is POC room parties at conventions. Idk about anyone else but I don’t automatically connect to people because we share a common heritage or we’re both a minority. That’s such a shallow thought to have.
I thought KiwiFarms was a neo-Nazi KKK white supremacist group that has race based slumber parties every week
Furries continue to wonder why people find them weird when they are just wholsome woke creative people who do nothing but love each other:

As per usual furries have no self awareness and cant even comprehend why posting about your crossdressing/bdsm/musk/diaper/zoo/ect fetish on a public platform for all to see could even be bad; no it must be those evil meanie nazi chuds who just hate decent human beings.
If I say it more then maybe it will become true.

Last edited:

Broadwing

kiwifarms.net
a. To damage the reputation of others in the group

b. To assuage their guilt over degeneracy, by openly associating with their biggest critics

c. To normalize their behavior among the less tolerant

4. To deflect attention from their own misdoings
Well then. If you're really Mangcho, you should probably get verified. And stop by the Sergals thread, it's mostly Sisk junk.

Reactions: Mangcho

KiwiLedian

Hands up, don't U-Turn
kiwifarms.net
IDK how it is on this forum but on this site I bet you most are negative to furries to say the least.
I said honest not "nice" and when I said forum I meant all of KF.
And it's not like people have no reason for the hate. The furry community is an utter disaster.

Maybe one day they'll realize that the "progressiveness" on social media is a veneer coating a callout culture, virtue signalling, and slacktivism. Not only that but "progressives" in general can't take a fucking joke and are no-fun types which is exactly why they're the butt of jokes.

And furries being helpful and independent. That's a fucking laugh.

DtoDab

Patient Artist, Calmly watching
kiwifarms.net
ok, here goes my sketchy attempt at explaining it.

in a forum like KF with moderation that doesn't restricts posts based on opinion (like resetera does for example), is very likely you will find every walk of people, including leftists, gays, trans, gaming addicts, weebs and furries alike, just wanting to talk about things considered verboten in their default gated communities.

here I can freely say some sacred cow of the community is a complete degenerate fucktard, something that would get me banned in a subreddit or silenced and cancelled on twitter, cancelling sucks because it affects not only you but the motherfuckers target the people you like too, who the hell wants that?

maybe is just like weebs and gamers who signal to other people the shit they like so they can find likeminded folk to talk about the shit they like, in a forum with thousands of people I guess it makes sense.