Election 2024 - I know I am not crazy

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Things will continue to slowly decline as the Baby Boomers die off and the realty of them clinging on to their jobs until their deathbeds sinks in; There is not going to be enough competent people to replace them in places like the federal bureaucracy and intelligence agencies.

I don't think we're going to see Pence run in 2024. He's an empty suit who hasn't been very active in the direct affairs of the Trump Administration and has done so deliberately.

Pence is a relic of the Religious Right and that's too toxic of a platform for the Republican Party to run on the federal level. While Pence himself is fairly mild-mannered overall, he's not the kind of guy you'd pick as a major candidate for the 2024 Election.

Ted Cruz had a similar problem, but he's gone a long way to distance himself from his fundie past since 2018. Now Cruz has been building a newer and more positive reputation among the Trump base by going after Google after the Veritas leaks and he's also proposed major federal crackdowns against Antifa gangs, which helps his chances in a 2024 GOP run.

As for the Democrats, if they lose 2020, then I expect to see major restructuring. The Squad is going to be thrown under the bus if Trump wins in 2020. Whether that's done via having other Democrats primary them out of office or simply just sidelining them out of any real influence in Congress is anyone's guess.

A second term of Trump will be the much needed wake-up call for the Democratic Party because right now they are of the belief that 2016 was an aberrant fluke and are tripling down on all the things that cost them that election. A loss for them in 2020 is going to send a message that going woke was a mistake.

Assuming Trump wins in 2020, then I think the Democrats will pick either Tulsi Gabbard or maybe Pete Buttigieg.
You are right about Pence, which is exactly why I see them picking him then proceding to lose 2024.

Slimy Time

When you see the presents under the tree
kiwifarms.net
2024 is 5 years away. Plenty of time for the Dems to clean house and for the old guard, who are in their mid to late 70s to step down. Biden, Pelosi, Bernie, all approaching their 80s. It can go one of two ways, they either reform themselves into a credible threat, or go further down The Squad hole and become even more unelectable.

Republicans will also have the issue of following up Trump, who is not an ordinary Republican president. I think if they put up a career politician, they will struggle, if they put up someone like Trump, in the sense that he or she is "an outsider", they might do well. No one wants yet another chickenshit Republican talking about one nation under God and running to go fight people in the middle east while ignoring illegals and kowtowing to Democrats.
I don't think we're going to see Pence run in 2024. He's an empty suit who hasn't been very active in the direct affairs of the Trump Administration and has done so deliberately.

Pence is a relic of the Religious Right and that's too toxic of a platform for the Republican Party to run on the federal level. While Pence himself is fairly mild-mannered overall, he's not the kind of guy you'd pick as a major candidate for the 2024 Election.

Ted Cruz had a similar problem, but he's gone a long way to distance himself from his fundie past since 2018. Now Cruz has been building a newer and more positive reputation among the Trump base by going after Google after the Veritas leaks and he's also proposed major federal crackdowns against Antifa gangs, which helps his chances in a 2024 GOP run.

As for the Democrats, if they lose 2020, then I expect to see major restructuring. The Squad is going to be thrown under the bus if Trump wins in 2020. Whether that's done via having other Democrats primary them out of office or simply just sidelining them out of any real influence in Congress is anyone's guess.

A second term of Trump will be the much needed wake-up call for the Democratic Party because right now they are of the belief that 2016 was an aberrant fluke and are tripling down on all the things that cost them that election. A loss for them in 2020 is going to send a message that going woke was a mistake.

Assuming Trump wins in 2020, then I think the Democrats will pick either Tulsi Gabbard or maybe Pete Buttigieg.
I think you are right about the Dems potentital picks in 2024. The old guard will be too old to run, and they need to get rid of The Squad and their supporters and bring in a younger candidate, be it Gabbard, Buttigieg or someone else. On paper both should be great candidates given their past history as young, qualified, ex military types. If the Republicans revert back to religious right talking points and Bush/Obama era candidates, they are done. No one wants that shit.

Last edited:

Lurkio

kiwifarms.net
If the Dems loose to Trump in 2024 it just might be the wake-up call they need to realize they need to deflate their heads a bit, kind of like what Obama was to the Republican Party in 2008/2012. They'll still be morons, like most politicians are, but they'll be more tolerable morons.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
2024 is 5 years away. Plenty of time for the Dems to clean house and for the old guard, who are in their mid to late 70s to step down. Biden, Pelosi, Bernie, all approaching their 80s. It can go one of two ways, they either reform themselves into a credible threat, or go further down The Squad hole and become even more unelectable.
The 13 year rule [Was] Important until Trump [And Trump may actually qualify under the 13 year rule]

A successful Presidential Canidate (who was not Vice President) Runs for office within 13 years of their coming to national prominence

Sargon's wife's son

kiwifarms.net
Most likely Republican candidates
Tucker Carlson,
American third position

Ben Shapiro
Endless Wars for Israel

Ted Cruz
I don't know much about the Zodiac Killer

Ann Coulter
A basically female version of Pat Buchanan

Kanye West
Black Jesus

McCain's daughter
More endless Wars for Israel

Probably some Far Right people

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Most likely Republican candidates
Tucker Carlson,
American third position

Ben Shapiro
Endless Wars for Israel

Ted Cruz
I don't know much about the Zodiac Killer

Ann Coulter
A basically female version of Pat Buchanan

Kanye West
Black Jesus

McCain's daughter
More endless Wars for Israel

Probably some Far Right people
Rand Paul will probably appear to represent all that is good and decent in the world only to not be noticed by anyone because violating the NAP is fun.

Lemmingwise

Oyakodon
kiwifarms.net
Things will continue to slowly decline as the Baby Boomers die off and the realty of them clinging on to their jobs until their deathbeds sinks in; There is not going to be enough competent people to replace them in places like the federal bureaucracy and intelligence agencies
I can't admit I don't feel not a tinge of glee whenever I read a story of muslims at a nursing home taking bad care of boomers.

This is why you should have had your own children and been as good to them as you can be.

--

As for the election, I think Trump will win this one again. He's established good alliances and his base loves him and democrats are in shambles and still delusional. Democrats will win 2024 as demographics will have changed sufficiently as Trump mostly didn't prevent the demographic change.

dinoman

awoo~
kiwifarms.net
They won’t.
Uh, yes, they will. Wanna bet? First of all, Presidents usually win 2 terms, and Trump is running on the heels of a booming economy, and the Democrats being absolutely insane and impeachment hysteria. And before you ask no Trump will not be impeached; not a chance in hell. Mainly because he hasn't done anything wrong; that's kind of a prerequisite for impeachment but I digress.

Republicans will win in 2020 and Democrats will win in 2024, because by then Trump will no longer be an Incumbent and the economy will have slowed down significantly. We've seen this shit before, you don't have to be a political science major to see the trend here. Bush Jr won 2 terms and then Obama won 2 terms. The same will happen here. 2 Terms for trump, and 2 terms for the next Democrat.
EFbcE-gW4AE1IBj.jpg

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I can't admit I don't feel not a tinge of glee whenever I read a story of muslims at a nursing home taking bad care of boomers.

This is why you should have had your own children and been as good to them as you can be.

--

As for the election, I think Trump will win this one again. He's established good alliances and his base loves him and democrats are in shambles and still delusional. Democrats will win 2024 as demographics will have changed sufficiently as Trump mostly didn't prevent the demographic change.
I agree. Florida and North Carolina are on the edge demographically speaking. Unless Republicans have a grand plan to capture majority white blue states or enact actual immigration reform and kick out visa overstays, 2024 is likely the point of no return at the national level.

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net

--

Whites are projected to still make up 70% of the country's demography in 2050 of that about 45% will still be Caucasian.

What the fuck are you smoking?

Prof. Loco

Member of the Red Hat Crew
kiwifarms.net
Part of me wants Null to run for president, part of me doesn't since how else would he keep an eye on the farms?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino