Despite his claims, DSP is still spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on the WWE Champions mobile game -

BT9494

kiwifarms.net
(Added by actually on Jan 11 2020)

TL;DR:

DSP has been (LIKELY) found continuing to not only play but spend thousands of dollars on at least 2 different mobile games (WWE Champions and Marvel Future Fight) during the time period (2017-present) he has been begging for money under the pretense of paying taxes, bills, and so on. He has also been identified as an active participant through end of 2019 on a Discord chat for his WWE Champions guild/faction despite claiming to know nothing about Discord as an excuse for not creating a fan discord. Finally, he has been continuing to spend money while also having his CT condo sent into foreclosure.

Phil loves mobile pay-to-win games (and spends)
Talking about currently playing WWE Champions and Marvel Future Fight in Sept 2018
REALLY into mobile games
Detailed post on Discord
Information on WWE Champions
Estimated cost to advance to each level (***NOTE: Cost is one level to the next, not cumulative)
Discord ninja is removed from the Discord server immediately after Phil's 2nd stream ends

----------------------------------------Original post starts here---------------------------

I recently heard DSP say that he no longer plays mobile games, and one reason that he gave was that he got sick of the pay to win aspect.

Well, as with pretty much everything else he says this is complete and utter bullshit.

First, I took this pic on 11/1/19. Here we see DSP with a 1.11 million roster and a VIP level of 12. Dave is most certainly a whale, and at minimum this is a $10,000 account.

4.jpg

Now, we fast forward to today. This is a slightly different screen but you can see that his roster size has grown to 1.33 million. My favorite is that he has the 4 star gold Hulk Hogan character, which was certainly obtained through spending gobs of money in a special event last month.
2.jpeg

Here is a screenshot of the current monthly event. Keep in mind that there are millions of players of this game and there is our boy right near the top!

3.jpg

If anyone wants to do some snooping, they can ask questions in the WWE Champions subreddit. I am sure that someone can do something useful with this information. I guess if this deters one paypig from donating to him I would consider it a victory.

Last edited by a moderator:

BT9494

kiwifarms.net
Are these accounts crackable? It would be hilarious if someone got in to see his spending.
I believe that some people are able to access accounts if they know the coin and IGC amounts that the player currently holds.

Because of this, people crop their pictures (which I have actually done on one of the above pics) to leave out this information when talking to teammates.

So, I guess the answer is no unless a spy appears from within his faction.

Also, in case I didn't make it clear:

• Adding 200K+ roster talent in that amount of time means you are playing A LOT.
  • Having 200 wrestlers and VIP Level 12 means you are spending A LOT.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe that some people are able to access accounts if they know the coin and IGC amounts that the player currently holds.

Because of this, people crop their pictures (which I have actually done on one of the above pics) to leave out this information when talking to teammates.

So, I guess the answer is no unless a spy appears from within his faction.
Is there a way to see when the account was created? I ask because there's always the possibility that someone made an account with that name. Obviously it's more likely that it's Phil, but we like to try and verify as much as possible.

BT9494

kiwifarms.net
Is there a way to see when the account was created? I ask because there's always the possibility that someone made an account with that name. Obviously it's more likely that it's Phil, but we like to try and verify as much as possible.
I don't believe so. He has mentioned in the past that he played this game (can't remember when), and it seems pretty hard to believe that someone would use that name and put that much work into the account if it wasn't him.

FalsePositive

True Positivity
kiwifarms.net
I fucking knew it. If you watch that semi-recent clip of him saying how he got sick of mobile games, p2w, etc... he's touching his face and looking to the side, the classic darksfadil tells that he's lying his ass off. He said something like mobile games require you to pay A LOT to win, which may be true for his grapple man game but definitely not all of them.

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
I fucking knew it. If you watch that semi-recent clip of him saying how he got sick of mobile games, p2w, etc... he's touching his face and looking to the side, the classic darksfadil tells that he's lying his ass off. He said something like mobile games require you to pay A LOT to win, which may be true for his grapple man game but definitely not all of them.
When he said “mobile games require you to pay A LOT to win” he meant “I’m paying A LOT to win”

FalsePositive

True Positivity
kiwifarms.net
When he said “mobile games require you to pay A LOT to win” he meant “I’m paying A LOT to win”
Right. I knew he was lying, but didn't expect he was still plunking down cash on the exact same game.

I just noticed his guild requires you to have a discord id to join. Very spicy. Who wants to bet his supposed non-existent id is "TheyCallMeDSP"?

SmartSelect_20200111-002327_Chrome.jpg

Close enough.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe so. He has mentioned in the past that he played this game (can't remember when), and it seems pretty hard to believe that someone would use that name and put that much work into the account if it wasn't him.
Ok. I want to be clear that I'm not really doubting it's him. I just figure it's good to try and verify as much as possible. Is there any kind of profile info you can pull up? Like a bio section or anything?

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
This really is a great find if he’s spending as much money as you claim on this dumb shit, and it just gives us a further look at how he wastes his life away.

Now we Know why he considers things like showering “work” and “busting his ass” whatever keeps him from Wasting away on his couch playing this game is work for him.

Last edited:
Tags
None