Off-Topic Debate user "muh_moobs" on Canadian politics -

Status
Not open for further replies.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
So what? Are Canadians supposed to hope for a fatal injury before they can go to the police? They get their panties in a twist if some poor soul dares uttering the wrong pronoun but if there's a physical, recorded assault then they have to get hurt otherwise it doesn't count?
To be honest, yes. I live in Canada, and more often than not if there aren't any injuries charges aren't filed. The only exception to this is when a man hits a woman. Or if you defend yourself. That usually gets YOU charged and not the aggressor, though.

I guess I don't know enough about self-defense laws in Canada to comment but I just can't believe that someone literally chasing you and attacking you as you try to escape wouldn't give you grounds to use a reasonable amount of force to stop them. And if they tried to prosecute anyway, I wonder if someone could start using the legal process to shine some light on what the everloving fuck is going on in the local courts with regard to protecting Yaniv.
Self-defense laws in Canada are very similar to self-defense laws in England. Basically, unless your back is to a wall you are expected to flee or keep on fleeing until a representative of the state arrives to apply force to end the assault. BUT, the representatives of the state aren't compelled to attend and keep you safe. Their responsibility is to "The King's Peace", meaning that if it's more urgent to curb speeders, the Police aren't coming.

Minor, lesser known provisions of the criminal code do provide citizens with marginal ability to use force to protect themselves, but the Police and lower courts aren't often taught about them, meaning that if you have to protect yourself you better have deep pockets to challenge things in the Supreme Court. Or start stretching your anus so you don't bleed when the Indians get you in prison.

And before someone comments that Canadians need to take action to change this, Canadians like it like that. I'm in Alberta, where we have a very different mentality. We recently installed a Conservative regional government which stated during the election that they would provide prosecutors with instructions that Albertans using reasonable force to defend themselves or their property are not to be charged and people LOST THEIR MINDS shouting and screaming that this wasn't acceptable.

The general Canadian consensus is that ONLY the state should be allowed to use force, regardless of the reason, and therefore only the state should have the means to do so. This is why your common pistol is considered a "Restricted Weapon" and requires a higher level of license to own, you can only use it in competition shooting or at a range, and must have an extra piece of paper to transport it from your home directly to either of those locations. Better not stop for mi.lk on the way home.

Like this?

One can only dream of how confusing a Canuckstan court would find this case. Two protected species. It's like a degenerate version of Greatest Warrior. Who. Will. Win?
They'll put him in women's prison and just keep him in protective custody.

Last edited:

jellycar

Patty Hearst/Mariya Takeuchi/Angela Carter
kiwifarms.net
To be honest, yes. I live in Canada, and more often than not if there aren't any injuries charges aren't filed. The only exception to this is when a man hits a woman. Or if you defend yourself. That usually gets YOU charged and not the aggressor, though.
I'm suddenly reminded of that 90s (?) Canadian PSA commercial with the waitress where the guy goes from "She spilled mah kawfee..." to "you fucking bitch!" punches her and pours hot coffee on her while the kids just sit there like "welp.....there he goes again"

muh_moobs

kiwifarms.net
And people wonder why I'm ashamed of being Canadian, utterly shameful

About that
View attachment 1098407
Blame the east
The east IS Canada.

To put things in perspective for foreigners, the Province of Alberta (second from left on the bottom) has a population of approx. 5 million people. The population of the City of Toronto is approx. 4 million excluding the surrounding GTA or other municipalities.

I've seen people in this thread ask how much more is canada going to take, the answer is all of it. Look at the UK, that is canada's goal; to be as neutered and impotent as it's parent country.
The UK is the minimum standard. Canada and Canadians wish to take things further.

I doubt it's going to get there. I don't know about the rest of you, but no social change that fucks with the silent majority like this ever becomes permanent. There's 100% going to be backlash before the end of the decade.
If you're ever near the border and have a passport, pop on over. Head to the nearest town and drive around counting the "I vote CBC" lawn signs. Canadians follow the government, not the other way around.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're ever near the border and have a passport, pop on over. Head to the nearest town and drive around counting the "I vote CBC" lawn signs. Canadians follow the government, not the other way around.
Dude, can you put your hateboner for your own nation away long enough to stop double and triple posting like a fucking sperg?

I wish to fuck Alberta WOULD separate and stop embarassing the rest of Canada by acting like a petulant rich kid being forced to 'share and play nice' by the parents instead of trying to be part of the solution to the problem. B.C. has it's issues with screaming SJWs no doubt, but screetching like we're all going to become a nation of communist social justice troonlovers like something out of an Ayn Rand novel and acting like a complete autist about it dosen't help the Yaniv situation or make you look like anything but a sped.

Zappazappa

kiwifarms.net
I'm suddenly reminded of that 90s (?) Canadian PSA commercial with the waitress where the guy goes from "She spilled mah kawfee..." to "you fucking bitch!" punches her and pours hot coffee on her while the kids just sit there like "welp.....there he goes again"
Hard fucking what?

But back on subject, WASN'T expecting this read for today... sadly I don't think anything will happen to Johnny tampon for this....but I do agree with everyone give it an inch and it will take a mile.

Next he is gonna stab someone or pull a CWC and mace them

muh_moobs

kiwifarms.net
Many of the Sikh kids and young adults in Vancouver are violent and aggressive. They are constantly shooting and attacking each other. I'm shocked that a bunch of Sikh men haven't beaten the shit out of JY for causing problems with their mothers and sisters in the waxing salons. I wouldn't personally spend a bunch of time walking around the streets after dark if I were JY. We Canadians get mocked for our friendly and passive nature, but Vancouver is a genuinely dangerous city if you get flagged by the wrong people.
Vancouver is only dangerous if you're brown or a junkie. Yaniv lives in a suburb and only goes where there are other white people.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Basically, unless your back is to a wall you are expected to flee or keep on fleeing until a representative of the state arrives to apply force to end the assault.
I'm glad that in the U.S., outside of a few cities and a couple of states, if I ever had to be in a situation where I needed to defend myself, the legal repercussions of it would be about the last thing on my mind. I wonder how many people get killed because it's effectively against the law to defend yourself.

jellycar

Patty Hearst/Mariya Takeuchi/Angela Carter
kiwifarms.net
Hard fucking what?

But back on subject, WASN'T expecting this read for today... sadly I don't think anything will happen to Johnny tampon for this....but I do agree with everyone give it an inch and it will take a mile.

Next he is gonna stab someone or pull a CWC and mace them

Does he know who Chris is? God forbid he does use mace and shouts "Don't call anybody" like a schoolmarm we will know where he got it from.

muh_moobs

kiwifarms.net
Dude, can you put your hateboner for your own nation away long enough to stop double and triple posting like a fucking sperg? I wish to fuck Albert WOULD separate and stop embarassing the rest of Canada by acting like a petulant rich kid being forced to 'share and play nice' by the parents instead of being part of the solution to the problem. B.C. has it's problems with screaming SJWs no doubt, but acting like a complete autist about it dosen't help the Yaniv situation or make you look like anything but a sped.
1) I'm not the moron who got baited into having a meltdown. Just because you live in B.C. and most likely in an urban area, meaning you're both too stoned to have a sound opinion and voted for Trudeau twice doesn't mean you have to take everything personally. Try putting down the bong and you might understand that everything isn't about you.

2) The fact that you're upset that I've informed people about how the majority of the population of Canada thinks and behaves and upset enough to shit your diaper and throw a tantrum proves what I say to be true.

3) I'm still reviewing the thread. I'll merge the posts when I'm done.

4) How is Alberta acting like a spoiled child when we're just asking for an even deal in return for what we give to the rest of the country. The only spoiled petulant children are the rest of the welfare leeches, like yourself, who rely on the labor of Albertans and the riches of our confiscated earnings to live the lives you have. I'll spell some things out in point-form to make things easier for your childlike mind to understand that Alberta has been getting the shaft from the start:
-The EI program would collapse without Albertans paying more than they receive from the program. This is unfair to Albertans.
-Albertans have to work more hours than Canadians in any other province before they can qualify for EI benefits, and once approved will receive benefits for a shorter period of time. This is unfair to Albertans.
-The Canadian Pension Program would collapse without Albertans paying more into the program than they receive. This is unfair to Albertans.
-Albertan oil is subject to a carbon tax while imported oil from Saudi Arabia is exempt, thus making foreign oil cheaper. This is unfair to Albertans.
-Alberta, currently in an economic slump due to conditions created by the current federal government still sends more money in equalization payments to the rest of the country than it receives in aid. This is unfair to Albertans.
-Since the start of the equalization program, Alberta has contributed over 80 billion dollars and is the only province or territory to have never received a cent from the program. This is unfair to Albertans.
-Alberta/Saskatchewan were both forced into confederation so that Lower Canada could construct the railroad to connect themselves to British Columbia to prevent the US from annexing BC. Then, to ensure that we would never have the political impact of other parts of the country our territory was arbitrarily split in half. This is unfair to Albertans.
-Canada has signed UN treaties that guarantee that all regions of the country have the right to access international markets via our coastlines. Canadians adore the UN, and yet you refuse to honor your own international agreement to the detriment of Alberta AND the remained of Canada, since all of the above welfare programs are funded by the taxation of the income of Albertans, just to spite us. This is unfair to Albertans.
-The Constitution Act of 1982, signed into law by what the education system and most Canadians claim to be the "Greatest and Best Prime Minister our undeserving nation ever had Pierre Elliott Trudeau", guarantees the rights of provinces to have access to markets. The rest of you refuse to honor the constitution to spite Alberta. This is unfair to Albertans.
-When the federal government accepted Syrian/Iraqi refugees during the fight against ISIS, 80% of them were settled in Alberta AFTER Albertans told the federal government we couldn't take them since we had no jobs to offer. This was unfair to Albertans.
-After taking the above refugees, the rest of the country told the federal government they were struggling to provide services to their shared 20% of the refugees and needed more money. Guess who's taxes funded that?
-Remember how the rest of the country shits on Alberta's oil and coal and insists that we transition out of these industries? Ignore how this would mean we need to import the gas to heat our homes and the electricity to power them. Alberta also has considerable uranium deposits and could over-night transition to cleaner energy. BUT, when we had the audacity to request the federal government allow Alberta to mine our own resources, we were told no. This is unfair to Albertans.

See, what ignorant little snots like you have never understood and are too stoned and dumb to ever understand is that all Alberta ever asks for is the ability to work. And that's all we want now, is to be able to pump our resources out of the ground and transport them to market. And in return, we will bless all of you with the mil.k and honey you demand. Again, to make things easier for your dumb ass to understand, I'll make some lists.

Albertans demand of Canada:
-The freedom to work and send our product to market uninhibited by the federal government or the rest of confederation.

The rest of Canada demands of Alberta:
-The funding of the Canadian Pension Program
-The funding of the Canadian Employment Insurance Program
-The funding of healthcare via National Health Transfers by the Federal Government.
-The funding of social service programs in the remaining provinces and territories.

Without including the need Canada has of Alberta for CPP and EI, if Alberta didn't have to pay transfer payments Albertans would collectively have over $5000 dollars for every man, woman, and child living in the province.

You people, who look down upon us for the crime of wanting to be left alone, rely on us for your very way of live in every sense of the word. Your roads and public transport wouldn't be possible without federal transfer payments. Your healthcare wouldn't be possible without federal transfer payments. Your safety and security wouldn't be possible without federal transfer payments. Your grandmothers CPP wouldn't be paid if Albertans didn't surrender their income to the government, and your EI wouldn't be paid when you're laid off it it wasn't confiscated from Albertans. Alberta spends more to have the RCMP than we would if we had our own police. The excess finances RCMP and other policing services elsewhere in the country.

Fuck you. And every single cell in your body. Look down on Alberta and call us all the childish names you want. Just know that at the end of the day, you need us considerable more than we will ever need you.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
Yet according to the gospel of jonathan yaniv his area is crawling with brown-skinned, lying, dirty immigrants who can't speak English.
He's from Alberta. Judging from his comments he hasn't spent much time in the lower mainland. Alberta is heavily mocked by the rest of the country for a reason.

edit:
Fuck you. And every single cell in your body. Look down on Alberta and call us all the childish names you want. Just know that at the end of the day, you need us considerable more than we will ever need you.
You folks sure seem to need that pipeline that we won't let you build. Without BC you can't offload your bitchumen to the global market (not that it's currently worth anything). That's a shame.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

muh_moobs

kiwifarms.net
"Expected to flee or keep on fleeing..." What utter tosh.

You are allowed to defend yourself using reasonable force. https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/self-defence-and-prevention-crime
Remember that time an old man got charged for fighting a burglar?
Pepperidge Farm remembers

The legal threshold for self defense in common-law nations is that you have reasonable grounds to fear for your safety. If you are able to flee, or continue to flee, you can't justify that you feared for your safety and couldn't wait for the authorities.

This man, 78 years old, was confronted by two much younger and physically fit assailants who had forced their way into his home. Some how, he was a criminal instead.

He's from Alberta. Judging from his comments he hasn't spent much time in the lower mainland. Alberta is heavily mocked by the rest of the country for a reason.

edit:

You folks sure seem to need that pipeline that we won't let you build. Without BC you can't offload your bitchumen to the global market (not that it's currently worth anything). That's a shame.
The only reason we need to export is because you people insist on using imported blood-oil from Saudi Arabia and Venezuela instead of ours.

As for bragging about mocking the people who finance your way of life, you prove my point.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Remember that time an old man got charged for fighting a burglar?
Pepperidge Farm remembers
Arrested whilst an investigation went on - I'd say that was normal police procedure for any suspected crime that may have been committed. So no you are not expected to flee and keep on fleeing as you claimed.

iirc his wife is/was in ill health so I don't think two elderly people would be fast on their pins to flee from two much younger blokes. He stood and fought his ground which resulted in a low life dying - big deal eh, no big loss to the general population.

He actually had told one of the thieves that he had a knife and the pikey must have fancied his chances, and lost. Good on him I say, particularly at his age, taking on a habitual thieving piece of scum.

muh_moobs

kiwifarms.net
Arrested whilst an investigation went on - I'd say that was normal police procedure for any suspected crime that may have been committed. So no you are not expected to flee and keep on fleeing as you claimed.

iirc his wife is/was in ill health so I don't think two elderly people would be fast on their pins to flee from two much younger blokes. He stood and fought his ground which resulted in a low life dying - big deal eh, no big loss to the general population.

He actually had told one of the thieves that he had a knife and the pikey must have fancied his chances, and lost. Good on him I say, particularly at his age, taking on a habitual thieving piece of scum.
And some how he ended up in court.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1) I'm not the moron who got baited into having a meltdown. Just because you live in B.C. and most likely in an urban area, meaning you're both too stoned to have a sound opinion and voted for Trudeau twice doesn't mean you have to take everything personally. Try putting down the bong and you might understand that everything isn't about you.

2) The fact that you're upset that I've informed people about how the majority of the population of Canada thinks and behaves and upset enough to shit your diaper and throw a tantrum proves what I say to be true.

3) I'm still reviewing the thread. I'll merge the posts when I'm done.

4) How is Alberta acting like a spoiled child when we're just asking for an even deal in return for what we give to the rest of the country. The only spoiled petulant children are the rest of the welfare leeches, like yourself, who rely on the labor of Albertans and the riches of our confiscated earnings to live the lives you have. I'll spell some things out in point-form to make things easier for your childlike mind to understand that Alberta has been getting the shaft from the start:
-The EI program would collapse without Albertans paying more than they receive from the program. This is unfair to Albertans.
-Albertans have to work more hours than Canadians in any other province before they can qualify for EI benefits, and once approved will receive benefits for a shorter period of time. This is unfair to Albertans.
-The Canadian Pension Program would collapse without Albertans paying more into the program than they receive. This is unfair to Albertans.
-Albertan oil is subject to a carbon tax while imported oil from Saudi Arabia is exempt, thus making foreign oil cheaper. This is unfair to Albertans.
-Alberta, currently in an economic slump due to conditions created by the current federal government still sends more money in equalization payments to the rest of the country than it receives in aid. This is unfair to Albertans.
-Since the start of the equalization program, Alberta has contributed over 80 billion dollars and is the only province or territory to have never received a cent from the program. This is unfair to Albertans.
-Alberta/Saskatchewan were both forced into confederation so that Lower Canada could construct the railroad to connect themselves to British Columbia to prevent the US from annexing BC. Then, to ensure that we would never have the political impact of other parts of the country our territory was arbitrarily split in half. This is unfair to Albertans.
-Canada has signed UN treaties that guarantee that all regions of the country have the right to access international markets via our coastlines. Canadians adore the UN, and yet you refuse to honor your own international agreement to the detriment of Alberta AND the remained of Canada, since all of the above welfare programs are funded by the taxation of the income of Albertans, just to spite us. This is unfair to Albertans.
-The Constitution Act of 1982, signed into law by what the education system and most Canadians claim to be the "Greatest and Best Prime Minister our undeserving nation ever had Pierre Elliott Trudeau", guarantees the rights of provinces to have access to markets. The rest of you refuse to honor the constitution to spite Alberta. This is unfair to Albertans.
-When the federal government accepted Syrian/Iraqi refugees during the fight against ISIS, 80% of them were settled in Alberta AFTER Albertans told the federal government we couldn't take them since we had no jobs to offer. This was unfair to Albertans.
-After taking the above refugees, the rest of the country told the federal government they were struggling to provide services to their shared 20% of the refugees and needed more money. Guess who's taxes funded that?
-Remember how the rest of the country shits on Alberta's oil and coal and insists that we transition out of these industries? Ignore how this would mean we need to import the gas to heat our homes and the electricity to power them. Alberta also has considerable uranium deposits and could over-night transition to cleaner energy. BUT, when we had the audacity to request the federal government allow Alberta to mine our own resources, we were told no. This is unfair to Albertans.

See, what ignorant little snots like you have never understood and are too stoned and dumb to ever understand is that all Alberta ever asks for is the ability to work. And that's all we want now, is to be able to pump our resources out of the ground and transport them to market. And in return, we will bless all of you with the mil.k and honey you demand. Again, to make things easier for your dumb ass to understand, I'll make some lists.

Albertans demand of Canada:
-The freedom to work and send our product to market uninhibited by the federal government or the rest of confederation.

The rest of Canada demands of Alberta:
-The funding of the Canadian Pension Program
-The funding of the Canadian Employment Insurance Program
-The funding of healthcare via National Health Transfers by the Federal Government.
-The funding of social service programs in the remaining provinces and territories.

Without including the need Canada has of Alberta for CPP and EI, if Alberta didn't have to pay transfer payments Albertans would collectively have over $5000 dollars for every man, woman, and child living in the province.

You people, who look down upon us for the crime of wanting to be left alone, rely on us for your very way of live in every sense of the word. Your roads and public transport wouldn't be possible without federal transfer payments. Your healthcare wouldn't be possible without federal transfer payments. Your safety and security wouldn't be possible without federal transfer payments. Your grandmothers CPP wouldn't be paid if Albertans didn't surrender their income to the government, and your EI wouldn't be paid when you're laid off it it wasn't confiscated from Albertans. Alberta spends more to have the RCMP than we would if we had our own police. The excess finances RCMP and other policing services elsewhere in the country.

Well. Someone jimmies got rustled. Don't like being called a sperg after repeated spergy offtopic posts about how fucked the country you live in is? Tough shit.

And to then throw up a wall of BAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! after a small taste of your own medicine is just....special. Seriously. Look at that shit and tell me again who had a meltdown.

You seriously think I or anyone's gonna read all that autistic spew? It'll be lucky if the entirety of the last 2 pages don't get deleted or spergatoried.

Shit on your homeland elsewhere, this thread is for shitting on Jonnyboy Yaniv, who would be just as toxic if they lived in Alberta or Ontario or fucking Nova Scotia. B.C.'s society didn't produce him, Miriam and whatshisface's defective genes and upbringing did.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Well. Someone jimmies got rustled. Don't like being called a sperg after repeated spergy offtopic posts about how fucked the country you live in is? Tough shit.

And to then throw up a wall of BAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! after a small taste of your own medicine is just....special. Seriously. Look at that shit and tell me again who had a meltdown.

You seriously think I or anyone's gonna read all that autistic spew? It'll be lucky if the entirety of the last 2 pages don't get deleted or spergatoried.

Shit on your homeland elsewhere, this thread is for shitting on Jonnyboy Yaniv, who would be just as toxic if they lived in Alberta or Ontario or fucking Nova Scotia. B.C.'s society didn't produce him, Miriam and whatshisface's defective genes and upbringing did.
My apologies for going off-topic but sometimes guff has to be challenged.

Back to fat boy yaniv.

Yaniv needs to wax his balls if he is going to be swingin them around like this. He could chafe otherwise.
Judging by the way he was waddling there must have been a fair amount of padding stuffed somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino