DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• April

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • May

Votes: 134 41.4%
  • June

Votes: 119 36.7%
  • July

Votes: 57 17.6%
  • How many begathons will be held (choose 1)?

Votes: 47 14.5%

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • 1-2

Votes: 101 31.2%
  • 3-4

Votes: 65 20.1%
  • 5+

Votes: 95 29.3%

• Total voters

Gramh

Sega 3DS System: Fronting Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
Anybody else confused by a person who would more than $100 to have Phil not say your tipping name (or at least, not have any idea what it translates to) just so you can get "butt love" and "veiny dick" on screen?
You're talking about a man who has solidly for 46 days going on 47 got his viewers to pay him $100 collectively (usually with a handful of small incremental tips and a few large tips) to wear a vest. If that somehow makes sense to anyone at face value, working past that to have a ridiculous name spoken or shown on his screen is going to seem perfectly logical.

Gramh

kiwifarms.net
He does still enjoy Animal Crossing. Hates every other game.
He enjoys Animal Crossing in the same way he enjoys the vest streak, it remains profitable and is absolutely the most low effort exceptional shit that someone else did all the work figuring out for him all he has to do is go through the motions for a couple hours and clock out.

Cistern Rumbler

Festering Vomitous Mass
kiwifarms.net
There's always this layer of guilt in terms of "help me pay my bills" with the implication that his content would go away otherwise. "Crowdfunding" implies that the community has some kind of ownership or investment in the product that we know he isn't putting in himself. Sorry, I know this is repetitive, but it's just Phil trying to sound smart at best, and at worst setting up an abusive relationship with his audience.
He's treating his viewers like he very likely treated his parents when he was dependent on them. Gib da munnies, but don't you dare make demands of him or have expectations of him. Just shut the fuck up and be his life support, like a good enabler.

I had a really good time playing video games yesterday and today, and coming to the realization that DSP likely hasn't had fun with a video game in decades made it even better.
I always find myself re-watching the TIHYDP of Mario Sunshine every now and then. The best part of watching Phil is that he gives you the motivation to replay one of your favorite games and give it the gameplay it deserves, like wrapping an abused dog in a warm blanket.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
Aside from being easy as hell, I'm pretty sure a big part of why he likes Animal Crossing is because Kat likes it. And being the cuck that he is, I don't think Phil would dare shit on a game which the horse spends a lot of time on and loves, especially when she's the one doing everything on the island, hence being HER island.
Just like how he loves her homemade custom tuna casserole and loves listening to Tibetan throat singing with her.

That's how adult relationships work. Real adults lie to each other and pretend to like each other's interests. That's what love is all about.

Schrödinger's Kat

kiwifarms.net
Anybody else confused by a person who would more than $100 to have Phil not say your tipping name (or at least, not have any idea what it translates to) just so you can get "butt love" and "veiny dick" on screen?
You know, I'm starting to wonder. And maybe this has been discussed already, but is it possible that the reason Phil's Chapter 7 went through is because a large portion of his tips are charged back, and that was shown in his PayPal statements, making his net income low enough to qualify?

That would certainly help explain a lot, the bankruptcy outcome, the vest streak, the constant pissy mood. Of course Phil could never admit to it or risk even worse troll tipping.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, I'm starting to wonder. And maybe this has been discussed already, but is it possible that the reason Phil's Chapter 7 went through is because a large portion of his tips are charged back, and that was shown in his PayPal statements, making his net income low enough to qualify?

That would certainly help explain a lot, the bankruptcy outcome, the vest streak, the constant pissy mood. Of course Phil could never admit to it or risk even worse troll tipping.
I would consider that, except that my estimates mostly matched what he reported for July to December 2019, and that was without me taking out the fees he gets charged.

DarkSydeDefender

kiwifarms.net
Just like how he loves her homemade custom tuna casserole and loves listening to Tibetan throat singing with her.

That's how adult relationships work. Real adults lie to each other and pretend to like each other's interests. That's what love is all about.
That and cooking, cleaning, running errands, and stepping up to get a part time job if needed

Aside from being easy as hell, I'm pretty sure a big part of why he likes Animal Crossing is because Kat likes it. And being the cuck that he is, I don't think Phil would dare shit on a game which the horse spends a lot of time on and loves, especially when she's the one doing everything on the island, hence being HER island.
It'd be funny if we could somehow get Khet to enjoy a game that Phil once cried about and hated so he'll do a complete 180 with his opinion on it

Gramh

kiwifarms.net
"The accident" is one of the only things that comes to mind that Phil has not retconned, and he has always said that it actually happened. But I can't wait to see what Phil says when he does retcon it in a few years.
Well he did retcon it immediately following the thing, saying that he was just scratching his leg or banning people for mentioning it. Then he retconned his retcon because his original retcon failed and decided that it did happen and now he was going to make fun of himself for it. Then recently he retconned it further by saying he never said it didn't happen and always laughed about it.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're talking about a man who has solidly for 46 days going on 47 got his viewers to pay him $100 collectively (usually with a handful of small incremental tips and a few large tips) to wear a vest.
Not to be pedantic, but it's $200 per day, and I only emphasize that because I want everyone reading to understand the positively absurd weekly income this man is getting in the vain hope that at least one of his pigs will read this and finally insert the cylindrical peg in the similarly shaped hole and realize that no person who lives the way he does ought to still be crying poor.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to be pedantic, but it's $200 per day, and I only emphasize that because I want everyone reading to understand the positively absurd weekly income this man is getting in the vain hope that at least one of his pigs will read this and finally insert the cylindrical peg in the similarly shaped hole and realize that no person who lives the way he does ought to still be crying poor.
$5800 in tips alone just this month. Approximately $5275.29 after fees and whatnot are taken (and assuming that all tips I didn't count are $1, which obviously undershoots by design).

Gramh

kiwifarms.net
Oh I recognize it's twice a day. The fact he had the balls after that little tard broke free from his wrangler and dropped $520 on him to turn around and have his hand out again later that day expecting at bare minimum $100 speaks volumes to his character and how little his paypigs can seem to grasp how this man should never ever be in financial trouble.

Tatu Carreta2

kiwifarms.net
Y
I always find myself re-watching the TIHYDP of Mario Sunshine every now and then. The best part of watching Phil is that he gives you the motivation to replay one of your favorite games and give it the gameplay it deserves, like wrapping an abused dog in a warm blanket.
You reminded me of something,someone posted a video here of Phil playing mario sunshine and he wants to look around a wall in the game and he is moving is head from one side to the other as if he cloud look around the wall in the game by moving his head,its so fucking exceptional its hilarious,pls if the person that posted that can repost it so I save it for posterity I would appreciate it.