DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 140 36.5%
  • February

Votes: 211 54.9%
  • March

Votes: 153 39.8%
  • April

Votes: 98 25.5%

• Total voters

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
He’s been on break for 45 fucking minutes. Wow...

Edit: Faggot named Godzilla tipped $200 during break. We’re at $300 total now. Big ups to who I assume to be Jeff.
The worst part is the cuck gave him that money during a 45 minute break. It’s one thing to be an idiot and give a guy money he doesn’t deserve, but to also do it while he’s on an absurdly long break wasting everyone else’s time.

They love rewarding his shitty behavior

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
The worst part is the cuck gave him that money during a 45 minute break. It’s one thing to be an idiot and give a guy money he doesn’t deserve, but to also do it while he’s on an absurdly long break wasting everyone else’s time.

That’s how you know it is Jeff. He doesn’t do it for reactions. He gives Phil money because he legit loves Phil and wants his little pee-pee.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net

You mean......like........say a 45 minute break where he's fondling greasy grapplers?

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
dsp has "sponsorship offers all the time", because of his "youtube views", he tells them to look into his detractor community and the sponsors immediately change their mind
So he gets sponsorship offers, tells the sponsor doing business with him will only lead to them catching shit because of his poor reputation, and then they choose to back out. Gee Phil you think?

Kheapathic

DSPGaming is just a YouTube channel
kiwifarms.net
Watching on Dark Dave, and I've never played this Yoshi game. He reaches a boss, which seems immune to attacks (though gets knocked back) and there's blocks that he can break, and lava below him. He puts around for about 5 minutes with "I don't know what to do." I never fucking played this game and know, come on dude. As stupid as it may sound, "video game instincts" are a thing. King of Retro indeed, a black hole isn't this fucking dense.

Vic Viper T301

Commencing attack on the enemy
kiwifarms.net
Watching on Dark Dave, and I've never played this Yoshi game. He reaches a boss, which seems immune to attacks (though gets knocked back) and there's blocks that he can break, and lava below him. He puts around for about 5 minutes with "I don't know what to do." I never fucking played this game and know, come on dude. As stupid as it may sound, "video game instincts" are a thing. King of Retro indeed, a black hole isn't this fucking dense.
At one point he says "Oh!" like he figured it out but he just continues spamming eggs at the boss instead of hitting the floor to make holes for an entire couple of minutes. He's actually that stupid.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At one point he says "Oh!" like he figured it out but he just continues spamming eggs at the boss instead of hitting the floor to make holes for an entire couple of minutes. He's actually that stupid.
I think Phil hit the sauce before this stream. He's speaking in a weird way. Kinda slurring, kinda slow. Couldn't figure out the Breakout "puzzle" even though he actually pointed out that the brightly colored blocks could be broken like that game previously (and actually on his own).

Schrödinger's Kat

kiwifarms.net
With all these big tips, looks like Phil can finally pay to have his taxes done and can cancel the upcoming fundraiser...

Not.

Phil can't save money for shit, which is why he scheduled the fundraiser for the last day of the month. All of these big tips will be spent by sunrise. And he'll have nothing to show for it. Khet can have some flowers picked from his HOA common area for Valentine's Day. Never mind tomorrow isn't his day off, he can't go outside. And Phil has that Valentine's pay2win event to attend between streams.

Also, the more of these high tip days Phil gets, the more he's gonna get accustomed to it. And the more likely he'll spend even harder on his WWE Champions, just feeding his addiction. His growing, gluttonous addiction. This is a bad thing. For him, at least. If you give a pig a tip he'll want a glass of gin... you get the idea.

This increased income also jeopardizes his bankruptcy especially if he gets ordered into Chapter 13, where he'll be on a payment plan based on his income. The more he makes, the more he has to pay.

But guys, he needs more tips, he really does. They are the best way to help him out. Sounds good?

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
With all these big tips, looks like Phil can finally pay to have his taxes done and can cancel the upcoming fundraiser...

Not.

Phil can't save money for shit, which is why he scheduled the fundraiser for the last day of the month. All of these big tips will be spent by sunrise. And he'll have nothing to show for it. Khet can have some flowers picked from his HOA common area for Valentine's Day. Never mind tomorrow isn't his day off, he can't go outside. And Phil has that Valentine's pay2win event to attend between streams.

Also, the more of these high tip days Phil gets, the more he's gonna get accustomed to it. And the more likely he'll spend even harder on his WWE Champions, just feeding his addiction. His growing, gluttonous addiction. This is a bad thing. For him, at least. If you give a pig a tip he'll want a glass of gin... you get the idea.

This increased income also jeopardizes his bankruptcy especially if he gets ordered into Chapter 13, where he'll be on a payment plan based on his income. The more he makes, the more he has to pay.

But guys, he needs more tips, he really does. They are the best way to help him out. Sounds good?
Notice how there is no x/$1250 goal on screen. Something tells me that won't show up until the 29th and may be rounded up so an even $2k at least. Not one tip counts towards these taxes until the day he decides they do and even then it's questionable. It works though. Whatever their justification his fans come through most of the time it's Phil who uses the cash on what he wants to instead of what he needs to.

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net