DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 140 35.9%
  • February

Votes: 212 54.4%
  • March

Votes: 158 40.5%
  • April

Votes: 99 25.4%

• Total voters

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
I love these wrestling signs. That's how you troll, folks.
I also enjoy Phil making out the guy specifically bought those seats just to get at him. It can't just be that he bought the seats, got excited, and thought it'd be cool to take a funny sign along, no. He was only there for DSP. Top narcissism.
the strange thing for me was everyone sitting down, is that normal

I remember wwe ppv used to be like a rock concert

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
DSP whines about gout but if you really think about it, he'd probably be morbidly obese if he hadn't come down with it. It was the only thing that made him reconsider what he ate even a little bit.
Did you see how much weight he gained in the less than a year between Leanna leaving and Kat moving in? Dude gained like 20 lbs and lost it again within months of a woman moving in with him and starting to prepare his meals again.

May 2017 vs February 2018
1580049667405.png
1580049624489.png

kebab4you

kiwifarms.net
I love these wrestling signs. That's how you troll, folks.
I also enjoy Phil making out the guy specifically bought those seats just to get at him. It can't just be that he bought the seats, got excited, and thought it'd be cool to take a funny sign along, no. He was only there for DSP. Top narcissism.
Oh, it happen when he was still streaming? Any clip?

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
They do still sell Pay-Per-View to these things that sign guy detractor was front row at again, it's just only 10% or so of the former audience that still pays that way for them these days. Phil is pretty well established as a network viewer now who has said multiple times this winter alone that he's way behind on watching any provided content there though.

There's also a really good clip now on pigpiggo ready to be reposted for all time about how this mentally ill in the head detractor 'wasted his money again to get a sign on camera that only a tiny minority of a minority will understand what it means.'

To which I'd respond, it's probably actually a healthy majority of a minority who will understand the sign, but I guess when ego flexing damages your narcissism you have to get creative with the math in response to keep everything from crumbling in like a house of cards?

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There's also a really good clip now on pigpiggo ready to be reposted for all time about how this mentally ill in the head detractor 'wasted his money again to get a sign on camera that only a tiny minority of a minority will understand what it means.'
I liked that. DSP, in his gin-addled state, thought the sign guy was trying to get a reaction out of the majority of wrestling viewers.

In sober-land the sign guy was trying to get a reaction out of a single guy: DSP.

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
DSP is on the Fastlane to homelessness
DSP's Hell in a Cell phone game
Tables, ladders and Phil's smelly chair(s).
DSP's all in....foreclosure.
the strange thing for me was everyone sitting down, is that normal

I remember wwe ppv used to be like a rock concert
In that front row section with a hard camera they pretty much have to be good boys and girls and sit perfectly still. And yeah you're right the peak years of 98-2002-ish crowds were insane.

Last edited:

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
Tables, ladders and Phil's smelly chair(s).

In that front row section with a hard camera they pretty much have to be good boys and girls and sit perfectly still. And yeah you're right the peak years of 98-2002-ish crowds were insane.
Can confirm that going to a local show I was told to sit down during a match I was up and excited for while in the front row. WWE doesn't want it's 98-2002 crowds back, Vince fears his audience.

Mask_de_SMITH

Yeah. I'll just set them on fire. Piece of cake.
kiwifarms.net
DSP whines about gout but if you really think about it, he'd probably be morbidly obese if he hadn't come down with it. It was the only thing that made him reconsider what he ate even a little bit.
That's exceptional. There are people who are morbidly obese AND have gout. In Phil's case though, he just ate red meat by the barrel and didn't give a shit about what he put into his mouth.

The fact that he eats out at restaurants on a weekly basis, gorges on energy drinks with little to no exercise whatsoever, and sits on a musty sofa for upwards of eight hours a day is proof enough. He doesn't, and never cared, about his health and what he ate, ever. Hence, the gout.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
DSP's mod ThatAnonyMouse on Kobe Bryant dying in a helicopter crash:

Thatanonymouse Kobe Bryant Boogie helicopter chat.PNG

Note: DSP has actually banned people in his chat joking about Boogie2988's death. Quite a sick joke to make right now as a mod of a Twitch contractor.

-EDIT- Ok, wow. Just... wow. DSP just compared Kobe Bryant's passing to his game (KOTOR) missing the save games from the previous session. I'm not even kidding.

Clip:

'I WAS doing fine until we got news Kobe Bryant passed away and now THIS *points at screen*. It's like double fucking whammy!'

Kobe Bryant KOTOR no saves.PNG

Last edited:

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DSP's mod ThatAnonyMouse on Kobe Bryant dying in a helicopter crash:

View attachment 1116532

Note: DSP has actually banned people in his chat joking about Boogie2988's death. Quite a sick joke to make right now as a mod of a Twitch contractor.
Interesting that this is what apparently pissed alkdahrippa, a longer-term supporter, off. Not the talking down to chat, not the blatant lying. But jokes about Kobe Bryant dying in a helicopter crash (yeah, that's real, btw), well that shit's just a bridge too far!

Edit:

1580069370622.png

Please don't be exceptional like this person. The big sum of money is for his state taxes. The payment plan was for his federal taxes. His state taxes are (probably) 1.5% of his gross income, so if he made $100,000 in 2019, he owes $1500. If he made more, he'll owe more.

LostMy1stAccount

kiwifarms.net
Interesting that this is what apparently pissed alkdahrippa, a longer-term supporter, off. Not the talking down to chat, not the blatant lying. But jokes about Kobe Bryant dying in a helicopter crash (yeah, that's real, btw), well that shit's just a bridge too far!
I think a big chunk of DSP's fanbase knows very well that he is a lying piece of shit, but support him nonetheless because they get their laughs out of his stream.
They are lowkey trolls at this point and don't give a crap about him as long as they can laugh at him and get their attention from chat after they donate.
His only real, legit fans are basically all the wheelchair symbols who see him as some sort of underdog hero for the mentally disabled.

DZoomer

kiwifarms.net
I think a big chunk of DSP's fanbase knows very well that he is a lying piece of shit, but support him nonetheless because they get their laughs out of his stream.
That's quite obvious. Just read his chat. Most people are making fun of him and laughing at him instead of laughing with him. Most people point out his lies when he says them.

They're still paypigs if they sub to him, and therefore still pathetic. But it's very rare for someone to actually like the guy. Vincent is the only regular that comes to mind when I try to think about a person that doesn't make fun of him during his streams.