DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What "new" thing is Phil putting out to beg for more money?

• New loveseat (even though he's totally broke ;) )

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Green screen

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • That old chair Frogga pointed out

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Gamer chair

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Dusty ass jerseys

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Combination of 2 of the above

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
From today's KOTOR stream that could get grabbed immediately:

Phil says that his day is bad because Kobe Bryant dies and then his game save data glitches :(
When he gets called out for it, he yells at his chat for putting words in his mouth and then restates that its bad that both Kobe died today and video games are hard.
Classic Phil. He just has to make it about him. Phil's bad day was 100% centered around him messing up his game save (I'd bet money on it being something to do with cloud saving that he didn't pay attention to, I never had the xbox version delete my saves), he doesn't give a shit about Kobe. I doubt he even knows who Kobe played for.

Reactions: draculapenis

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shout out to dark for continuing to be the realest mother fucker on the internet, I wish I was real enough to never back down and admit when I say incredibly insensitive remarks
I would never defend Phil but this is dumb. Half of KF is joking about his death in the RIP thread right now. It's just words.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
I'm just waiting for what he's going to title this for his youtube upload. Anything eluding to it will be kinda fucked either way. Hopefully he learned his lesson about the Etika situation.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Toilet Man

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
I would never defend Phil but this is dumb. Half of KF is joking about his death in the RIP thread right now. It's just words.
I mean that’s people with online personas typing up jokes on a forum. This is a grown man on camera with such a loose grip on reality he genuinely complained about his video game save file in the same breath as a persons death.

Granted it’s not surprising, he is the guy who also cared more about the money his aunt was paying him to live a the condo than the aunt herself.

I think it's his desperate attempt at going viral
I think you give the cobwebs in his brain a little 2 much credit.

ZehnBoat

Benny Harvey RIP
kiwifarms.net
we're assholes shitposting for free
he's a professional (he is getting payed) entertainer that has a few hundred people watching him, and in a way, represents a company
also he bitches about not getting opportunities, and he acts this tactless?
also the ego on this cunt for comparing a death to "muh save file!"
phil could watch a guy die on the streets and his only thought is "well i had it worse, people said my head was oddly shaped."

DZoomer

kiwifarms.net
DSP has got to be one of the most unlikeable people on Earth.

Not only does he not know how to act like a normal human being (who would simply say "It's a terrible tragedy. My condolences to the victims' families"), he has to double down on his stupidity and, instead of apologizing, become hostile against people pointing out said stupidity.

A real train wreck of a person.

Last edited: