DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 140 35.1%
  • February

Votes: 214 53.6%
  • March

Votes: 165 41.4%
  • April

Votes: 104 26.1%

• Total voters

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
There shouldn't be any stalling if there's literally a guide in his lap. If he wanted chat to handhold him with 50 bitch ears he shouldn't have brought it up and flashed it on the camera and prove how much of a hoarder he is to have a physical strategy guide from nearly 30 years ago
There's a mature adult strategy guide joke in here somewhere but I'm not touching it with a 30 foot pole of yours?

If Dave doesn't aknowledge troll tips and doesn't put them on the leaderboard, wouldn't that make chargebacks of tips easier because the tipper didn't get the "promised" shoutout?
No, because he says in prestream he's not required to do anything in response to any contribution but does do it as a form of extra recognition on his own volition.

Also if you're committing financial fraud through paypal to get a rise out of DSP, you're the lolcow in the situation, and a criminal. Same for attempted SWATings, it reflects worse on the :stupid: perpetrators than it ever will Phil but you can't talk an autist out of signing up for a dimensional merge that will never happen I've learned here, so I don't want to waste page lines over those that won't ever get the memo.

Oh, and I don't condone people doing chargebacks, but his story of him always winning those has changed into 'The results are hit or miss. Most of the time I win, every once and a while I don't':
I almost sure this bolded quote has some qualifier attached to it, like the chargebacks he loses are ones he let's slip through the cracks due to mass appeals against them or something like that. "I win the ones I challenge, there's so many sometimes I forget to challenge them all because I don't get every $1 dispute processed due to not having enough time," or something like that along those lines.

darkwingosonichugorl

kiwifarms.net
Must Phil always say that everything is hard work? Spending months fighting chargebacks is really Phil lets them sit there for 3 months until he's forced to give the money back. The only difficult part for Phil is that he has to avoid getting his Paypal account in the negatives after chargebacks and spending everything on Doink the Clown cards.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pig must be pretty mad about something today. Probably got some money successfully recharged or something. Or he had to eat more potatoes and got salty over it.

Weird theory that came up today during the podcast!
Wouldn't it be possible that some of the "stupid detractor" tips and cheers he gets come from actual fans out to just discredit us as much as possible?
Well they are fans, whether they can admit it to themselves or not. And yes, i wouldn't be surprised if some of his whales like to spice it up a bit.

AkAuZtIk

It's getting a little thirsty in here!
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't it be possible that some of the "stupid detractor" tips and cheers he gets come from actual fans out to just discredit us as much as possible?
Most definitely. Every time a drama event happens and he actually starts to address it, along comes a "troll" comment with the right phrasing, but with one single detail wrong. He'll focus on that one detail and claim the full comment is debunked without explaining anything or providing evidence. It's happened so many times, it begs credibility that it's just a mistake every time.

leChinkyRaccoon

kiwifarms.net
That's what I'm wondering, you would think you'd see more people with paypal screenshots proving that Phil does in fact lose chargebacks if all these troll tips were just troll trips.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

In conclusion, hoes mad
kiwifarms.net
I know it won't happen as Twitch admins are busy running a train on Pokimane, but piggyroach ranting and telling everyone to fuck off should be an immediate, permanent ban.
I have my own more minor twitch lolcows, including a munchausens female dsp that they also insanely protect. Twitch will never get another cent from me but I do enjoy watching these losers chase fame and destroy themselves in the process.:stress:

Being Twitch famous isn't much better than say, being a Skinemax titty movie star. Sure, you don't have to work work but you're a joke that will fade away and nobody respects you.

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
Well, yeah. Obviously.
We've had people named Wurst_Brot or quantrell_blshop in his chat, or even jerk_store for that matter. Additionally, fags like egg_gangster, Almighty_Turban and what not are legit fans in disguise playing an act. They ought to be bored as hell to just impersonate a "detractor" and run with it for more than a month. Utterly exceptional behavior.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Does Phil not realize what a fucking meme it is reassuring his audience at the start of every stream that 'tipping is naht mandatory'?
How would you enforce people voluntarily giving you money for nothing being mandatory?

We all live rent-free in his head 24/7, just like his dead Aunt who fucked him over by dying and stopping rent payments.

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
That's what I'm wondering, you would think you'd see more people with paypal screenshots proving that Phil does in fact lose chargebacks if all these troll tips were just troll trips.
Was more in the thinking "Im going to support Phil with $X and at the same time make those stupid trolls/detractors look even more stupid", but yes there should be more!

Well, yeah. Obviously.
We've had people named Wurst_Brot or quantrell_blshop in his chat, or even jerk_store for that matter. Additionally, fags like egg_gangster, Almighty_Turban and what not are legit fans in disguise playing an act. They ought to be bored as hell to just impersonate a "detractor" and run with it for more than a month. Utterly exceptional behavior.
Agree, we make fun of him by using name like DSP_TXT or DumbSydePhil and so on, why shouldnt they do something similare.