Dramacow Chris Gillon / Autphag and Spergchan / Sophie Y’Israeli - Autistic North Koreaboo, Also a Man

Who passes better as a woman?

• Autphag:

Votes: 25 8.7%
  • Robert Wayne Stiles

Votes: 262 91.3%

• Total voters

Autphag

kiwifarms.net
My claims are indubitabley correct under all guises of symantical presentation of grammatical accuracy. You portend to know proper high level reticulation of anglo/germanic English and yet scriptify your statements in such a way as to discombobulate any meaning that is thuswise to be extracted, ergo, you are a speciatic homoerogenous mammalian
Incontrovertibly stated with axiomatic obtueity, the integral viability veraciously-speaking goes beneath putativity in accusatory apt. Portention bares pertinence propistically. Thus, any reticulatorily deficient propistic shortfalls thereposited scriptively bares the congruate differentiality to your incongruence. Thuswise, "meaninglessness" retards extraction, extracting retardedness. Ergo, post-retardation eludes for oneself an existently-quitenable reach.

moseph.jartelli

MAJA: Make America Jonestown Again.
kiwifarms.net
Incontrovertibly stated with axiomatic obtueity, the integral viability veraciously-speaking goes beneath putativity in accusatory apt. Portention bares pertinence propistically. Thus, any reticulatorily deficient propistic shortfalls thereposited scriptively bares the congruate differentiality to your incongruence. Thuswise, "meaninglessness" retards extraction, extracting retardedness. Ergo, post-retardation eludes for oneself an existently-quitenable reach.
I showed this post to William Shakespeare and he said 'Forsooth! He speaketh like a fag!'

Autphag

kiwifarms.net
So apparently in the divulging of upcoming events, an interview (Fragg's availability permitting) will be upcoming at 4PM GMT today as held and released with hopeful prompt thereafter...
I love the morning sensation of an estrogenisation cycle. It was arguably my only life achievement of this year to be insofar as prescribed the stuff.

Begemot

What you eat defines you....
kiwifarms.net
So apparently in the divulging of upcoming events, an interview (Fragg's availability permitting) will be upcoming at 4PM GMT today as held and released with hopeful prompt thereafter...
I love the morning sensation of an estrogenisation cycle. It was arguably my only life achievement of this year to be insofar as prescribed the stuff.
Will it concern your sickening obsession with your former compatriots? Lagoona was a sperg but she doesn't deserve your drug-fuelled devilry.

Autphag

kiwifarms.net
Will it concern your sickening obsession with your former compatriots? Lagoona was a sperg but she doesn't deserve your drug-fuelled devilry.
Ah, y'seem to apprehend little my angle with that one. She is a subject in simultanaeity of resent and admirice, not exclusively the foremost's exaggerative extreme of scorn. I've made repeated offers to speak in procuring an understanding of how best it is to meet, rather than ingratiate merely, favour. I've made multiple suggestions of how best this might be achieved. What happens instead? Harriet offers the appearance of nonbelligerence by covertly subversive means rather than overtly direct ones; comissioning sockpuppet creations, asking people how to misinterpret her own VPN use when in truth it is such that is the depth of my convictions that I believe myself too correct and without rebuke not to have credit-identifiable trailings, asking individuals like Nochridrie to use their medicinal connections to engage in some sickening kosher-slaughtering necro-hybristophillicism and so forth; so no, whatever addling sustained under drugs renders me practically an empathy-movement darling standard to her daring inique.

Let me correct myself. Post quoted as it should've appaeared.

Ah fuck it, I was too hyperfocused on formatting: 9 GMT.

Autphag

kiwifarms.net
Why did you come back?
To:
  • Boast about the historical irrelevancy of "borderline retardation" accusations by NHS staff now that YPU records were reinvestigated impromptuously affirming a verbal IQ score about 15 points higher than the Ashkenazi average at age 17½. However, this was weighed; 119 vocab, discerned by "spontaneous antonymization test" to be at prodigal category levels of reasoning. I basically only got one question semi-wrong to a ¾-mark, and they made it as such in the calculation instead of discounting it on appeal which had moved me down to mere supergenius ;_;. I had forgotten all about it but this was supported as my trough, not my manic height, by a depressive dip behavioural correlation overall in a bipolar 2 cycle. Had it been that, they typically say +25 or potential to break 200+ high-score. My semi-incorrect answer was "chronological" to which I answered "achronous". (Pronounced ay-chronous, interestingly enough, not "ah-".) It was supposed to be "anachronous" ;_;.
  • Even in a different test, the spontaneous 10-item reorder and paraphrase, I didn't get much lower at 156.
  • To whine about my indignations and harrowings otherwise.

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
To:
  • Boast about the historical irrelevancy of "borderline retardation" accusations by NHS staff now that YPU records were reinvestigated impromptuously affirming a verbal IQ score about 15 points higher than the Ashkenazi average at age 17½. However, this was weighed; 119 vocab, discerned by "spontaneous antonymization test" to be at prodigal category levels of reasoning. I basically only got one question semi-wrong to a ¾-mark, and they made it as such in the calculation instead of discounting it on appeal which had moved me down to mere supergenius ;_;. I had forgotten all about it but this was supported as my trough, not my manic height, by a depressive dip behavioural correlation overall in a bipolar 2 cycle. Had it been that, they typically say +25 or potential to break 200+ high-score. My semi-incorrect answer was "chronological" to which I answered "achronous". (Pronounced ay-chronous, interestingly enough, not "ah-".) It was supposed to be "anachronous" ;_;.
  • Even in a different test, the spontaneous 10-item reorder and paraphrase, I didn't get much lower at 156.
  • To whine about my indignations and harrowings otherwise.
At least your last point betrays a modicum of self-awareness, sweetie. The rest is merely your bog-standard sapio-sexualised frotterage.

Your friends have abandoned you. Your foolish games have torn them apart. Something to think about, eh?

Autphag

kiwifarms.net
At least your last point betrays a modicum of self-awareness, sweetie. The rest is merely your bog-standard sapio-sexualised frotterage.

Your friends have abandoned you. Your foolish games have torn them apart. Something to think about, eh?
I offered my semi-condolant concessions to Sapphire here and my rationale in rebuke of Harriet's delusions. From thereonwards, a vacuum of spite otherwise motivates them.

• Lunacy
Reactions: Begemot

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
I offered my semi-condolant concessions to Sapphire here and my rationale in rebuke of Harriet's delusions. From thereonwards, a vacuum of spite otherwise motivates them.
No, Christopher. You and your people, you Aspergians. You're like ghosts, always in the shadows, always hiding behind lies and proxy soldiers. We will find them. They cannot stop us. They cannot stop the future.

obliviousbeard

As white as schoolshooter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While reading his messages, I can almost hear the yank-style sitcom laugh track that happens before the catchphrase.
Just want to ask something @Autphag, what have you accomplished with your IQ?

Reactions: Scribbler

Autphag

kiwifarms.net
No, Christopher. You and your people, you Aspergians. You're like ghosts, always in the shadows, always hiding behind lies and proxy soldiers. We will find them. They cannot stop us. They cannot stop the future.
honest to God, look a bit deeper at Minichan 's more recent archival additions to see a picture regarding my identity's status. Thank you.

Further, you'll only advance the litigious hunt to file damages against Harriet in misnomer and that is something I don't want to do because I've gained renewed besottedment over her.

While reading his messages, I can almost hear the yank-style sitcom laugh track that happens before the catchphrase.
Just want to ask something @Autphag, what have you accomplished with your IQ?
part of a UG-1st year level course in Business and Social Science at A graded unit sans reward and no graded assignments but a few highly marked assessment respectively, at the age of 20 managing to full-mark a few Applied Science assessments in research methodology, biology,.physics and chemistry as well as in statistical and numeracy keycores to which I can attribute my Ramon Films Productioning of TWoA (he that is the Ugandan film savant known as Ramon had nigger-rigged semiprofessional production quality just from derivating basic principles).and
I know, chagrinously but in a disdainful sort of pathetic gumption itself, you consider anxiety a joke. This is only in so far as I then wish to have dismissive accusations reflective inasfar as a correlate of your intellectual deficiency.

I can confess for Social Science gendered resentment/fulfilment-denial panic was a factor in dropping out as well.

• Dumb

kcbbq

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.
kiwifarms.net
At least he's still thirsty for that negidick.jpg. Some things never change.

obliviousbeard

As white as schoolshooter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nice to hear that other people appreciate Wakaliwood movies too.
you consider anxiety a joke
Hold your horses there, I did say nothing of the sort. I was genuinely curious how you've put that nogging of yours into use straight from the source. Do you have any plans to study more in the future?

Autphag

kiwifarms.net
Nice to hear that other people appreciate Wakaliwood movies too.

Hold your horses there, I did say nothing of the sort. I was genuinely curious how you've put that nogging of yours into use straight from the source. Do you have any plans to study more in the future?
Oh, cool, I'd no idea people would even potentially care about that sort of thing considering the souring of old denizens like the yawning sneasel circle by WalterSDempsey and so-forth.
a page back you may refer to my plans for future study in a PM quotation block. Business locally or, second least locally (westward anyway), Modern Studies. I did Modern Studies worth shot at school so it'd begin at the upper-set lower-secondary level but that's the thing: that's not just the firdt, second, or third degree year, that's your entire Local Authority Political Studies degree or whatever continuation track chosen. Difficulty just substitutes for ghestalt by volume, instead. It's a lot of petty reading and minimally intensive hard reading if you avail yourself of "psychopath electives" which I hope to do. Now that I can read about 10,000 words per five minute block of consciously overperformin g hard enough -- at skim comprehension by definition but by relation nearest average recall, we're talking ~35-40% -- and 5,000 in the same timeframe to bring that into lowes-1st recall for absolute pertinences, I think my maturation is now consummatively compete to return, and with my surviving monographs, show a supercompendium portfolio of acquired political understandings.

• Dumb

Florence

South Hosegate Forever
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
part of a UG-1st year level course in Business and Social Science at A graded unit sans reward and no graded assignments but a few highly marked assessment respectively,
Ooh, you did a whole six months of uni (probably at some godawful West Lothian community college) before you decided you couldn't hack it and you don't have anything to show for it! I'm so impressed.

Autphag

kiwifarms.net
Ooh, you did a whole six months of uni (probably at some godawful West Lothian community college) before you decided you couldn't hack it and you don't have anything to show for it! I'm so impressed.
My transcript says different. "Graded unit" is to be read "final exam" so, in fact, 8½/10 months; dropped out in a "Composition for Business Correspondence" and "Events Management" as well as "Case & Contractual Law". I was one of 12 100%ers in the country.

• Dumb

Florence

South Hosegate Forever
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My transcript says different. "Graded unit" is to be read "final exam" so, in fact, 8½/10 months; dropped out in a "Composition for Business Correspondence" and "Events Management" as well as "Case & Contractual Law". I was one of 12 100%ers in the country.
100% failures, more like. You can’t even write like a normal human being and we’re supposed to believe you got full marks in your coursework?