Chloe Wilkinson / DissociaDID and Nanette Zuniga / Nan / TeamPinata -

self-diagnosed dumbass

terminally low IQ
kiwifarms.net
She puts a trigger warning for mentions of suicide and says she doesn't want to give details. She then proceeds to gesture to her throat and say she was off the ground, painting a very vivid image, which is more triggering than the words would be.
Establish a moral high ground by hiding behind the "trigger warning" but still go into horrific detail to reap all the pity possible to feed the only mental disorder Chloe actually has- narcissism. Classic!

BScaller!

Hi Chloe! Come clean already! 👀
kiwifarms.net
Yeah they love quoting her sources, especially that lame ass did-research.org garbage.
They sure do! Most if not all of the actual studies she lists as sources are over 10 years old. She loves to talk about outdated terms like MPD and such, funny how it doesn't apply to her sources if they fit her agenda. Everything else are just pro DID articles she picks and chooses from.

Deckyleaf

kiwifarms.net
T
I think it might be from this video, from about 48 seconds in? It's a video about how to react to a switch; worth watching entirely for the commentary. Supposedly it wasn't going to be a video, but Chloe was doing a collaboration with someone else and thought that they reacted so well to the switch that she may as well make it into an informative video. Lots of ass-patting, both in the video and comments.
Thanks! I don't have the stomach to parse through Chloe's LARPing for very long, I lose my patience with her bullshit fast. Thanks again fam :semperfidelis:

comrade666

The Soviet System Fronting: Not Your Daddy
kiwifarms.net
This is fucking hysterical. How has an entire community managed to self destruct in a matter of weeks? Archived Entropy just for the keepsake, though FP is already private - those who catch things like this in the moment, don't forget to archive if possible. Already archived DID Mom as she dipped out a few weeks back. Who do we have left? Jess, Token Black, and Buck Tooth Bobo? Beautiful.

Entropy Twitter Statement 1, 2, 3.

Gramh

Sega 3DS System: Fronting Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
This is fucking hysterical. How has an entire community managed to self destruct in a matter of weeks? Archived Entropy just for the keepsake, though FP is already private - those who catch things like this in the moment, don't forget to archive if possible. Already archived DID Mom as she dipped out a few weeks back. Who do we have left? Jess, Token Black, and Buck Tooth Bobo? Beautiful.

Cannibalism, skeletons in everyone's closet, and questions nobody can find good answers to. Looks like the game the lesser folk are playing is "my DID is valid, not like those peoples' DID" to try and save face.

comrade666

kiwifarms.net
Here is the full list of Chloe's videos - at least the list I've managed to archive. Some videos were deleted before I became involved with her channel long before this thread. The highest I've ever noted her video count was 121 - I believe there are 121 videos in this list. I don't believe I've missed any but please do let me know if I have. Those she has deleted are starred and in bold. I have almost all of her content archived and I will upload the deleted content in due course. I've linked to the videos I've already uploaded - some may be under spoilers such as those in the OP. Check the spoilers before asking if I've made a mistake. I'm happy to upload if I have.

She has deleted or made private roughly 39 videos. I have uploaded 14, so I have a long way left to go. I am missing parts of some livestreams, and two files are corrupt. I'm working on a fix for those but I will upload the remaining videos as and when I get chance.

Dissociative Identity Disorder - The Basics of DID!

Symptoms Of Dissociative Identity Disorder | Debunking DID Ep:1

SWITCH CAUGHT ON CAMERA?! | 100 Subs Q&A: Part 1! | Dissociative Identity Disorder*

How I Found Out I Have Dissociative Identity Disorder... | Q&A Pt2*

What Is Dissociation? | Debunking DID Ep:2 | Dissociative Identity Disorder

A MAN IN A GIRLS BODY?! All About Alters: Part 1 | Debunking DID Ep:3 *
[This video was deleted long before this thread was created. I currently do not have this archived.]

'EVIL' ALTERS?! - All About Alters: Part 2 | Debunking DID Ep:4 | Dissociative Identity Disorder

MY ALTERS DO MY MAKEUP! | CHLOE | Chatty GRWM & Self Love | Dissociative Identity Disorder

Dissociative Identity Disorder | Making Our Alters On The Sims 4!*

Making Our Inner World! - Sims 4 | Dissociative Identity Disorder*

SWITCHING ON CAMERA & NON HUMAN ALTERS - All About Alters 3 | Debunking DID: Ep 5

2K Milestone Livestream! Huge Q&A!*

SCARED OF YOUR DID? A letter to you. | Dissociative Identity Disorder

ADVICE FOR NEW SYSTEMS | Dissociative Identity Disorder

MY ALTER DOES MY MAKEUP! NADIA: Crying Doll | Dissociative Identity Disorder*

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO: Key Words For Dissociative Identity Disorder | Debunking DID Ep: 6

MEET THE ALTERS: JADE | DissociaDID | Dissociative Identity Disorder

INSIDE MY DIARY?! | Organising Life With Dissociative Identity Disorder *

2 TRUTHS 1 LIE with THE ENTROPY SYSTEM! | Dissociative Identity Disorder edition!

NEW ALTERS!? Finding And Adapting To New Headmates | Dissociative Identity Disorder

'MY (MALE) ALTER DOES MY MAKEUP! | KYLE | Dysphoria Talk & A Hat With A Story'

SWITCHING ON LIVESTREAM! | PT 1 | 30K SUBS KYLE AND CHLOE! | Dissociative Identity Disorder*

SWITCHING ON LIVESTREAM! | PT 2 | 30K SUBS KYLE AND CHLOE! | Dissociative Identity Disorder*

SWITCHING ON LIVESTREAM! | PT 3 | 30K SUBS KYLE AND CHLOE! | Dissociative Identity Disorder*

IS DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER REAL?! | SCIENCE & PROOF | Debunking DID EP: 7

Our Littles | Dissociative Identity Disorder | Switch On Camera

DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER | A DAY IN THE LIFE*

Inner Worlds | Debunking DID Ep: 8 | Dissociative Identity Disorder

DOGS, BIRTHDAYS & PATREON LIVESTREAM | Chloe and Sally | SWITCH LIVE ON CAMERA*

JOIN THE ADVENTURE

A Beginners Guide To Therapy! | Advice For Starting Out & Online vs Offline Therapy

HEALTHCARE: UK VS USA With The Labyrinth System! | Switch On Camera

DAMAGING TO DID: 'SPLIT' AND 'GLASS' | DID IN THE MEDIA | Dissociative Identity Disorder

HOW TO REACT TO A SWITCH | Switching On Camera | Dissociative Identity Disorder

Beginners Guide To GROUNDING | Help For Anxiety, Depression, Dissociation, Hallucinations?!

SYSTEM PRIDE | Dissociative Identity Disorder / OSDD Pride

SOCIAL MEDIA AND MENTAL HEALTH | Dissociative Identity Disorder Community COLLAB!

MEET THE ALTERS: SALLY | DissociaDID | Dissociative Identity Disorder

MEET OUR CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND | Your DID Questions | Dissociative Identity Disorder *

I PASSED OUT!? SWITCHING In Front Of Our BEST FRIEND!*

DID & DATING!? Why NADIA Hates ME! | Dissociative Identity Disorder *

How To Feel COMFORTABLE In YOUR BODY! | Dysphoria & Dysmorphia

SCHIZOPHRENIA AND DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER?! What's The Difference? | Debunking DID: Ep 9

YOU MADE ME CRY!!! Our FIRST Unboxing! | DissociaDID

FICTIONAL CHARACTERS AS ALTERS? | All About Alters: Part 4 | Debunking DID Ep: 10

BIGGEST CARE PACK EVER?! Unboxing #2 | DissociaDID

SURPRISE LIVE WITH KYLE! (& Chloe) | Switch Caught On Camera | Dissociative Identity Disorder*

My ALTER Does My Makeup: TUTORIAL! | CHLOE | Self Love And Race *

MEET THE ALTERS: KYLE | DissociaDID | Dissociative Identity Disorder

15 WAYS To SUPPORT Someone With DID! | Dissociative Identity Disorder

DID Books and aromatherapy!? | GIVEAWAY! | PR Unboxing: TOI Magazine

SWITCHING Caught On Camera 9 TIMES?! Meet Omega! | Unboxing 3 | Dissociative Identity Disorder

THE BOYS!? MEET THE ALTERS! | DissociaDID | Dissociative Identity Disorder *

THE "REAL" US? BEING HOST with JEREMY: AN ALTERNATE PERSPECTIVE! | Dissociative Identity Disorder *

What Is Dissociative Identity Disorder? | DID AWARENESS DAY

Healing, Safety, and how DissociaDID saved my life | MENTAL HEALTH

DID SLEEPOVER LIVESTREAM WITH 5 SYSTEMS #DIDIVERSITY

What REALLY Happened At Multiplicity&Me's DID SLEEPOVER? | #DIDiversity

Meet SIX Alters! THE GIRLS OF DISSOCIADID | Meet The Alters | Dissociative Identity Disorder

The ETERNAL CHILD? Can ALTERS Age? | Debunking DID: Ep 11 | Dissociative Identity Disorder

The TRUTH About TRAUMA?! | PTSD, CPTSD, OSDD and Dissociative Identity Disorder

The SCIENCE of PTSD and DISSOCIATION | Debunking DID: Ep 12

FORCED PERSONALITY SWITCH CAUGHT ON CAMERA | Positive Triggers | Dissociative Identity Disorder

A STORM? | Kyle and Jeremy BROMANCE | DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER *

Meet Our PARTNER SYSTEM | Long Distance Relationship with DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER *

PRIMARY PROTECTORS? | Kyle & Jeremy's STORY | Dissociative Identity Disorder: All About Alters 5 *

STYLE SWAP with my PARTNER! | GENDER & DID | Dissociative Identity Disorder*

Chloe & Kyle SWITCH LIVE! Ask us ANYTHING for 150K! | Dissociative Identity Disorder *

MASC TO FEM TRANSFORMATION! Turning my PARTNER into ME! | Dissociative Identity Disorder & Dating *

SHARING DREAMS with ALTERS? How I met my PERSECUTOR | Dissociative Identity Disorder & Dreaming

SWITCHING!‽ HOW? WHO AM I?! | Dissociative Identity Disorder

I was Bisexual, and I was Biphobic. Why we need Pride | DID & Sexuality

KYLE HOARDS ALL THE HATS | Unboxing June 2019 | Dissociative Identity Disorder

CHILD & NON-HUMAN DYSPHORIA?! Dysphoric Alters! - Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) *

WE BECOME LITTLES? Age Sliding! | Dissociative Identity Disorder *

TRIGGERED ON LIVE... With Team PIÑATA | Dissociative Identity Disorder *

I CANT MOVE?! | Catatonic Disorders | Debunking DID: Ep 13

LONGEST SWITCH EVER!? | DID Unboxing | DissociaDID

INVISIBLE ILLNESSES with JESSICA KELLGREN-FOZARD

I'm a BAD PERSON!! INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS & How To Cope | A Beginners Guide To Mental Health

UNBOXING LIVE! What Dissociative Identity Disorder REALLY looks like. PTSD, SWITCHING, DISSOCIATING

PARIS VLOG! Travelling with DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER | DissociaDID

THE FUTURE OF THERAPY - AURA | VR and Mixed Reality

3 Boys In The Wrong Bodies | KYLE, JEREMY & TOAST | Dissociative Identity Disorder *

#MeToo | The Survivors Of Sexual Abuse | TOI Book Giveway

INTEGRATION, LOVE & LOSS. | THE REALITY | Dissociative Identity Disorder *

PERSECUTORS - "EVIL" Personalities? | All About Alters Ep: 6 | Dissociative Identity Disorder

LAST of PiñaDID! SWITCHES & GUINEA PIGS | Dissociative Identity Disorder *

LIFE WITH BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) | A Beginners Guide To Mental Health *

I Can FEEL It... Types of FLASHBACKS | PTSD & Dissociative Identity Disorder

COMMUNICATING With ALTERS: Part 1 - EXTERNAL | Dissociative Identity Disorder

Hearing VOICES?! COMMUNICATING With ALTERS: Part 2 - INTERNAL | Dissociative Identity Disorder

(1/3) CHLOE INTEGRATED. MEET NIN! | Dissociative Identity Disorder

(2/3) CHLOE INTEGRATED. MEET NIN! | Dissociative Identity Disorder

(3/3) CHLOE INTEGRATED. MEET NIN! | Dissociative Identity Disorder

CLOTHES AREN'T CONSENT! Chloe's LAST video. | Halloween & Samhain

HOW INTEGRATION WORKS. A GEM FUSION? All About Alters 7 | Dissociative Identity Disorder

RELAPSING | What Is A Relapse & How To Help | Beginners Guide To Mental Health

NOT MY FAULT!! SYSTEM RESPONSIBILITY | Dissociative Identity Disorder

AGE SLIDING NAN, NIN, KYLE & JEREMY! 250K reunion! *

NON-HUMAN ALTER DOES MY MAKEUP | Switch Caught On Camera | Dissociative Identity Disorder *

THERAPY: WHEN & HOW TO GET HELP! | A Beginners Guide To Mental Health

Non-Human ALTER: GOTH Makeup!? | My Alter Does My Makeup | Dissociative Identity Disorder*

ALTERS INTEGRATING?! WHAT HAPPENS NOW?! OUR ADVICE | Dissociative Identity Disorder *

DID & GUINEA PIGS LIVE! | Dissociative Identity Disorder *

WHAT CFS LOOKS LIKE CAUGHT ON CAMERA | CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME/MYALGIC ENCEPHALOMYELITIS

I SAID YES! ENGAGED WITH MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES? Livestream! | Dissociative Identity Disorder*

MY ALTERS TAKE THE POTTERMORE QUIZ!! | Individual Differences with Multiple Personalities | DID

HATE. DRAWING THE LINE. | Jade | Dissociative Identity Disorder

MEET US!! ENTITLEDID TO LIFE: DID/OSDD Conference & Gala! | Dissociative Identity Disorder

SELF CARE VS SELF INDULGENCE | A Beginners Guide To Mental Health

FAKING A DISORDER!? (DID) | Dissociative Identity Disorder | Mental Health Awareness

The TRAUMATIC RESPONSE | What Trauma Does To Us | Debunking DID: Ep 14 | Neuroscience & Psychiatry

'Are you TRAUMATISED? SYMPTOMS OF TRAUMA | Debunking DID: Ep 15

GHOST, "DEAD" & NON-HUMAN ALTERS | Meet OMEGA! | All about Alters 8 | Dissociative Identity Disorder

ATTEMPT AT A LIVE

DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER Q&A | KYLE & NIN | DissociaDID

REACTING TO TRISHA PAYTAS: "MEET MY ALTERS | Dissociative Identity Disorder

Trisha Paytas - THE IMPACT. DissociaDID | Dissociative Identity Disorder

ALL ABOUT ALTERS: Part 1 | Debunking DID Ep: 3 | Dissociative Identity Disorder

MY ALTERS DRAW THEMSELVES | Dissociative Identity Disorder | DissociaDID

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
For all the 'rapid switching' Fragmented Psych does in their videos, it's pretty clear [edit] that she doesn't do that in person and so the reason they don't want their mother to know that they're LARPing as a mental patient online is because they're LARPing. Their mother is probably pissed off and disgusted that their child would leech money from others deceptively.
Someone's going to get grounded big time.

Last edited:
Right? This is all just way too much fun for her, can't even keep it together.
In some of the livestreams with Nan, one of them would 'switch', and they'd both just burst out laughing. Couldn't keep a straight face when there was no convenient way to edit it out. The very small number of skeptical comments about this would get deleted very quickly, of course, or jumped on by the cult fans, e.g. why would you judge these victims of crippling childhood trauma when they're just trying to find the good side of their illness, etc etc, and then deleted.

Lieileen

kiwifarms.net
For all the 'rapid switching' Fragmented Psych does in their videos, it's pretty clear the reason they don't want their mother to know that they're LARPing as a mental patient online is because they're LARPing. Their mother is probably pissed off and disgusted that their child would leech money from others deceptively.
Naw, her mother doesn’t listen to her, so it won’t be a problem.

DissociaDONT

The Nintendo 64 System
kiwifarms.net

I archived a bunch and took screenshots of other moments. When I bring up FP or Entropy it gets moved to the Plurals thread. But people keep bringing these guys up here in relation to Chloe's career and the liklihood of her ever coming back, so I have no idea where to post it. Here's some of it:

FP not realizing Spanish heritage doesn't make you Mexican.
ES not realizing FP having white European acestory doesn't make her a POC that can absolve her of badly LARPing a Mexican man.
FP "apologizing"

Bonus Reddit:
FP's parenting choices that legitimately upset me.
FP's ex inexplicably calls CPS on her. She and DID mom have that to bond over, I guess.

comrade666

kiwifarms.net
For all the 'rapid switching' Fragmented Psych does in their videos, it's pretty clear the reason they don't want their mother to know that they're LARPing as a mental patient online is because they're LARPing. Their mother is probably pissed off and disgusted that their child would leech money from others deceptively.
It may also have something to do with her children. Now she has abandoned the FP persona, I'll revert to calling her Mercedes Sherman. She has been raising her children around her alters; I'm sure her Mother was also quite concerned about the grandchildren.

Whilst we happen to be on the subject, here she is before she went full butch. Not a great deal of improvement.
1590245024293.png

I archived a bunch and took screenshots of other moments. When I bring up FP or Entropy it gets moved to the Plurals thread. But people keep bringing these guys up here in relation to Chloe's career and the liklihood of her ever coming back, so I have no idea where to post it. Here's some of it:
It can be difficult to know where to post. I would argue that whilst the community self-destructs around Chloe, her absence makes the loss of her friends quite relevant. Chloe has kept 'inactive' in her bio on Instagram and rather than posting on Twitter she continues to DFE - she's now down from 14 tweets to 10. I'm wondering when she'll reemerge, if only to address the destruction of the community. As more semi-relevant creators fall, she is far more likely to sweep up their strays and grow her own audience. I think this is a pivotal moment - what Chloe does next will set the tone for the second era of her channel.

Based on nothing but speculation and studying the girl for months, my personal opinion is that she hoped to attract more sympathy and attention by adding inactive to her bio. She left that Instagram public for weeks. It was the only social media page she posted public statements on throughout her hiatus - she left it open long enough that people would be watching and waiting for any change. And then, when the time was right, she went private and added inactive to the bio. Of course, people noticed, and for a moment, she got the desired attention.

But she inadvertently triggered something of a domino effect; by providing no fresh content, those on Twitter have turned on her friends. Her friends, in turn, have folded. Privately, I can see Chloe throwing quite the tantrum as she watches the community self destruct - this was supposed to be her moment. Her friends were supposed to be begging her to stay behind the scenes. Her fans were supposed to post support for her on social media. Now, her friends are folding, her fans are sympathising with them over her, and her community has imploded.

With Entropy and FP departing, we're at an important crossroads for the community, and if you ask me, it can all be traced back to Chloe and her string of lies. So, in a way, they are both relevant here.

Last edited:

nospicspanish

lilbitchsystem - fronting: my moms chancla
kiwifarms.net
That video is nauseating. She puts a trigger warning for mentions of suicide and says she doesn't want to give details. She then proceeds to gesture to her throat and say she was off the ground, painting a very vivid image, which is more triggering than the words would be. The part where omega dissociated and the footage is speed up like how a movie depicts hauntings is so overdone and makes me puke. I have so much more to say about that particular video but I'll leave it here.

Chloe calls it an educational Channel but she really just repeats the same BS every video "formally known as multiple personality disorder, must have severe repeated trauma between the ages of blah blah...an unorganized attachment to primary caregiver, and the ability to dissociate to a high level."
exactly. not to pl, but i wouldn't tell people if i purposely hurt myself, much less tell anyone i attempted in graphic detail.
plus, it's like each alter is made to reiterate her bullshit to seem 'more real' or 'educated' or whatever. countless comments asking for her advice on what to do if they believe they have DID. yes, go to the 23-year-old undergrad droupout. i'm so sure she'll have the answers.

More videos deleted now at 82. At this rate they'll be nothin left!
View attachment 1312550
wheres that list of videos someone said they had/would compare with the pre-integrated deleted and current videos? because just last night she has 89. if i dont get that lost soon, im gonna... split :P

edit: autistic spelling, had an old tab open and realized Comrade had posted the list of videos

Last edited:
Tags
None