Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

You know, a part of me wonders if this is why Chantal is so angry all the time (apart from other things like food and haters). Masturbation is often as something to help relieve stress on a person and if Chantal can't even reach her vagina with those T-Rex arms of hers then there's not much hope for a sex partner to help out as well.

I would say she should get a sex toy, but I worry it will disappear into her nether regions and never see the light of day.
Like a Pringles lid!

She once said she could "make a pillow work." Maybe she managed to lose said pillow down there?

I would say she should get a sex toy, but I worry it will disappear into her nether regions and never see the light of day.

Chantal doesn't clean anything and only showers about once a month, a sex toy is a terrible idea that would definitely turn into a nasty infection. Beyond that cranking one out often requires some form of stamina that Chantal lost years ago, I'm convinced even if she had some kind of vibrator on her bed that she could hump she would tucker herself out before getting anywhere near release which, of course, would only add to her frustrations.

Chantal has no hope of achieving an orgasm on her own she would have to get Peetz to help.

Okay, friends. I know I'm a boomer, but there is a special event in the video above starting @41:40 which I wish I could have harvested for you, but didn't because clueless. That horrid, horrid laugh. I can never unhear it. Chick it out.
Thx for pointing it out, I hate it. But strangely fitting for Halloween...

This is probably more insulting and painful for her than any of our comments here for the simple fact of knowing that she did this all on her own and has no one else to blame for it.

Chantal's first Mukbang in 2017 vs her most recent.
Screenshot_5.jpg
Screenshot_6.jpg

Discourteous Discourse

"your comment will never see the light of day"
It's probably some of the same terrifying Betsy Johnson shit that Drunk Anna wedged herself into.
I was about to say that Betsey Johnson doesn't carry anything above a US size 14, but then I went to Alcoholic Anna's YT page to see that Betsey made a collection for Torrid. Not sure what I expected, but the clothes seemed mostly muted for Betsey designs. Then again, what bright patterns can you put on deathfat sizes that won't look absolutely comical when worn? I'm surprised that plaid is included in the collection. I don't remember what size Chantal last tried squeezing herself into (4x and 5x?), but Torrid's biggest size is 6x/30. In Torrid sizes a 5x waist measures 54-58", and 6x measures 60-64". Fatty is going to run out of room, then what will she wear? We're in for quite a show. Just a reminder, most of Torrid's models look like this:

download.jpg

No gunt, legs don't look like they're about to collapse under 400lbs of fat, their models still look human. Your brain doesn't shut down like a 2005 Dell laptop when you see them. Then there's Chinny:

Ugh.png UUUGH.png

Now I have my hopes up, because if Chantal tries to squeeze herself into one of the tulle dresses and glitter sneakers she's going to knock that mentally retarded morbidly obese child who has been playing in mommy's makeup look right out of the park. Just please, don't let her do a try on of the lingerie. No one wants to see Chantal's sad flapjacks being held up like globs of watery mashed potatoes in a leopard print bralette.

This one statement caught my attention... "Peetz very exasperated as he explained to the chat that he and Clotso aren't having sex" .

Um, excuse me but what the heck prompted that comment, about sex? Chinny weighs over 400 lbs so sex would be unlikely because of all the fat in the way. (The used toilet paper was in her ass-crack is sexy bonus to find, amirite?) Also she can do little more that just lay there so why bother?

Two incels who were one engaged are living together and no "friends with benefits kinda sex" is happening. In fact nothing is really happening except for chinny gaining weight and the suspicion that Peetz is looking to abandon her as soon as he can.
We all know that all this suddenly Peetz abundant appearances are due people here wondering if he had enough, Clotso wanted to show us all that the leash remains tight, funny how Peetz seem so adamant about "WE DO NOT HAVE NOTHING, WE DO NOT HAVE SEX", he just puts her socks in a very non sexual paternal way only. to me his bluntness was clearly of someone in the spectrum, Clotso was visible not happy (how dare you don't let people to think you desire me?).
Something really interesting in the last video was how many times she complained about "laygs" pain... hmmm.. guess finally beetus and legs neurophaty are coming nicely.
The strain she put in her legs (with the gunt weight on the top of it) driving for 8, 10 hrs must be horrendous, she needs compressing socks asaps and someone to fit them on for her.
Note that Fat Jen said she does have legs neurophaty, we wonder why.

Nerve damage caused by diabetes is one of the most common forms of neuropathy. This leads to numbness, pain, and a loss of sensation in the extremities. The risk of neuropathy increases for people who:

are overweight
have high blood pressure
are over the age of 40
have diabetes

Red Mask

War is Intellect
We all know that all this suddenly Peetz abundant appearances are due people here wondering if he had enough, Clotso wanted to show us all that the leash remains tight, funny how Peetz seem so adamant about "WE DO NOT HAVE NOTHING, WE DO NOT HAVE SEX", he just puts her socks in a very non sexual paternal way only. to me his bluntness was clearly of someone in the spectrum, Clotso was visible not happy (how dare you don't let people to think you desire me?).
Something really interesting in the last video was how many times she complained about "laygs" pain... hmmm.. guess finally beetus and legs neurophaty are coming nicely.
The strain she put in her legs (with the gunt weight on the top of it) driving for 8, 10 hrs must be horrendous, she needs compressing socks asaps and someone to fit them on for her.
Note that Fat Jen said she does have legs neurophaty, we wonder why.

Nerve damage caused by diabetes is one of the most common forms of neuropathy. This leads to numbness, pain, and a loss of sensation in the extremities. The risk of neuropathy increases for people who:

are overweight
have high blood pressure
are over the age of 40
have diabetes

And it’s one of the worst and slowest ways to die. Not recommended.