Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
Chantal has had plenty of opportunities to form multiple streams of income. I mentioned a few pages back that she's had numerous shout outs and interactions with other YouTubers who have sizeable channels such as Steven Sushi, Swolenormous, Trisha Paytas, Freelee, etc.

Not once did she think of a collaboration or some other project (they don't have to actually meet) that could bring in views/revenue. She's gotten sponsorships, but they quickly fade, and with her trash talking the Coldest Water company, who knows when another sponsor will reach out?

Let's not forget the infamous Buzzfeed article that was written about her. Another opportunity for projects and bringing in views. Even though Buzzfeed can be straight cancer, they are still a well-known media outlet.

She's a walking billboard of memes and jokes. Where's the merch line? All of her stupid phrases and sayings, and there's no merch. Hell, with all these reaction channels giving her free promotion, and she's done nothing. Some of her idiot followers have made it clear that they will support her no matter what, so why not take advantage? Simple. She's stupid and lazy. Lol.

Even if Chantal was making 3 times what she makes now, she probably will have nothing to show for it because she's an impulsive basket case who spends money like water.

It's pretty amazing, really.

Remember her plans to volunteer at the petting zoo/animal shelter/whatever it was? Of course she didn't, but even if she'd spent her time doing volunteer work for the last few years, she'd have content, she'd have a sympathetic viewer base who at could at least say she did something other than eat and spend money, she'd have marketable skills, and she might even have been able to work her way into a part-time paid position at an organization to supplement her dropping YouTube income.

Just really minimal effort would have done it. Film some kittens at a shelter and answer their phones for ten hours a week. Maybe walk some dogs to prevent yourself becoming incapacitated by fat. Or go work in the office for the Boys and Girls Clubs or whatever. Do a livestream once every few months to raise donations for them. Do a profile of a local soup kitchen and talk about the United Way for fifteen minutes out of your otherwise empty life.

It would have been so fucking simple.

Logical Fallacies

Angry Bloodmouth
It's pretty amazing, really.

Remember her plans to volunteer at the petting zoo/animal shelter/whatever it was? Of course she didn't, but even if she'd spent her time doing volunteer work for the last few years, she'd have content, she'd have a sympathetic viewer base who at could at least say she did something other than eat and spend money, she'd have marketable skills, and she might even have been able to work her way into a part-time paid position at an organization to supplement her dropping YouTube income.

Just really minimal effort would have done it. Film some kittens at a shelter and answer their phones for ten hours a week. Maybe walk some dogs to prevent yourself becoming incapacitated by fat. Or go work in the office for the Boys and Girls Clubs or whatever. Do a livestream once every few months to raise donations for them. Do a profile of a local soup kitchen and talk about the United Way for fifteen minutes out of your otherwise empty life.

It would have been so fucking simple.

But that would require someone to have empathy and compassion and the ability to not just think of themselves for more than five minutes. Also, she would meet other people. Chantal hates people and is incredibly lazy and self-centered. Her inflated ego weighs 10 times as much as her body.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
But that would require someone to have empathy and compassion and the ability to not just think of themselves for more than five minutes. Also, she would meet other people. Chantal hates people and is incredibly lazy and self-centered. Her inflated ego weighs 10 times as much as her body.

Oh, I know. It's just self-indulgence over everything else with her.

I'm just saying that even if she didn't actually care -- she doesn't -- she could have done something that would have directly improved her life beyond the next order of fries. Even sociopaths can be smart enough to plan for the future. Squirrels plan for the future. Chantal doesn't feel like doing something? She doesn't do it. Even if it makes her channel more interesting. Even if it makes her look like a better person. Even if it means survival after YouTube. Her little crusades against bullying and stuff are so transparently self-serving, her lies about buying homeless dudes food are so obviously false -- if she was even slightly motivated to larp as a real, semi-decent human being, she'd do something more substantive. And she'd even profit from it.

It blows me away at how bad she is at even being bad at things.

Oh well, it's too late now. She's shit her bed, she'll have to lie in it.

Yeah, they're all toothless ones that are a far cry from the initial restrictions.

The only lock downs that would affect her are ones relating to delivered food and drive thrus. And we all know those aren't ever shutting down, not even if the couriers have to step over diseased corpses on the regular.

My idea is that the reason she is being so solicitous of Grandma is because her grandmother has some money that Chinny anticipates inheriting. That is pure speculation, but why else would she care about anyone but herself unless there was something in it for her? Maybe not scads of money, but perhaps a nest egg or investment that she is counting on.
I'll take 'things that will be squandered due to lack of impulse control' for 300, Alex.

Not only are her taste buds completely obliterated but so is her sex drive. Hysterectomy aside, her hormones are so out of whack with all of the garbage she consumes that she has no sex drive left. I highly doubt she masturbates, and not just because her rotund arms can’t reach; she’s all dried up. She can pretend she loves sex all she wants. It’s most likely she hasn’t enjoyed sex since about 200 lbs ago. She can’t get into any position aside from maybe lying on her back like a beached whale but her fat would suffocate her if she stayed like that for more than a couple minutes. Doggy style is out as her arms cannot prop her massive girth up long enough.

As an aside, if anyone thinks James would leave her alone doesn’t get that he has no spine and would not do that to her. She has him, cuck, stock and barrel, and there’s no way he will ever find a minuscule puddle of interest to care about leaving her.

I tend to think that anyone who talks incessantly about sex especially in gross or disturbing terms usually isn't having it. FB has no real interest in sex and with her myriad of mostly self-inflicted health problems, why would she? Peetz is in a similar boat. Depression crushes the sex drive.

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
Archive of the latest live stream - Live haunt 2
(October 26th 2020 | 10/26/2020 | 26.10.2020)
View attachment 1687707
Okay, friends. I know I'm a boomer, but there is a special event in the video above starting @41:40 which I wish I could have harvested for you, but didn't because clueless. That horrid, horrid laugh. I can never unhear it. Check it out.

Last edited:
HI, loser expert here from doing taxes - Chantal 100% would qualify for disability because of her weight and/or her mentals. All you need is a GOOD doctor filling your forms out.

To get on the Ontario Disability Plan (called ODSP) you have to first be on Welfare (unless you are super tarded) ... and the approval process takes months and months. On both welfare and disability you can make money, and you have to report it, but because the government has low expectations of it's recipients you won't get cut off if you make a mistake, you will just have a huge over payment (I've seen some as high as $23,000) for bad reporting, not reporting, under reporting).

The bitch about being on disability is you have to update a doctor's note every year and meet with your worker yearly and that is basically the only thing that will get you cut off immediately if you don't go tot he appointment, otherwise you get a million chances. A story not too long ago in the news - lady lived in the states for 12 years .. collected disability in Ontario those full 12 years finally got caught by an ex-boyfriends girlfriend ratting her out. Jail and fraud.

A lot of clients clearly live with someone that is working and making $80,000 a year .. there are no checks in place to investigate this stuff unless people are ratting them out. She could live with Peetz, do a half ass food blogger job on YouTube and still collect $1000 a month

Here's the infuriating thing .. in Ontario (only province in Canada) you claim your rent on your taxes and get money back monthly (low income peeps only) Imagine paying rent with other people's money because you are too fat and lazy to work and are taking a hand out and you get a free $70 a month for a rent rebate .. whaaat ?!?!

AvrilsMeatsuit

(pours vodka into the pits of hell) for persephone
Chantal should just say fuck the haydurs and make another one of these videos like she used to do back in the day. She went to three different fast food spots claiming she was having a 'bad day' and didn't want to talk about it. The only differences today would be the amount of subscribers she's gained and the fact that she's put on like 90+ pounds since then.

In her latest video, I think it's safe to say that she went on a fucking rampage with the food, gorging herself to the fullest extent. I wonder how many more clips she has from Toronto? No Starbucks cream-cheese pumpkin muffin mukbang? No Cheesecake factory? What about the pit stop restaurants she had to pass on the way over?

Red Mask

War is Intellect
The thing about fraud though, is that in the US, a lot of people have been “ratted” out and nothing happens. It depends on where you live and who the “grifters” know. One problem is that was passes for “fraud” could just be honest mistakes or trying to stay alfloat, so they lie/don’t report income so they don’t lose any money. Might be another reason why “nothing happens”.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
The thing about fraud though, is that in the US, a lot of people have been “ratted” out and nothing happens. It depends on where you live and who the “grifters” know. One problem is that was passes for “fraud” could just be honest mistakes or trying to stay alfloat, so they lie/don’t report income so they don’t lose any money. Might be another reason why “nothing happens”.
It also matters how egregious the fraud is. Prosecution resources are limited and every state regularly throws out a certain percentage of cases just because it's not worth going after little scum when big scum is out there (and usually demands more of said resources). DSP flew through his bankruptcy clearly because responsible parties couldn't (or wouldn't) do due diligence.

AvrilsMeatsuit

(pours vodka into the pits of hell) for persephone
no.png

Christ almighty.

Fandom Trash

Will dance for candy corns
Not only are her taste buds completely obliterated but so is her sex drive. Hysterectomy aside, her hormones are so out of whack with all of the garbage she consumes that she has no sex drive left. I highly doubt she masturbates, and not just because her rotund arms can’t reach; she’s all dried up.

You know, a part of me wonders if this is why Chantal is so angry all the time (apart from other things like food and haters). Masturbation is often as something to help relieve stress on a person and if Chantal can't even reach her vagina with those T-Rex arms of hers then there's not much hope for a sex partner to help out as well.

I would say she should get a sex toy, but I worry it will disappear into her nether regions and never see the light of day.