Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

Angry New Ager

Election special: Kiwi Margaritas--Extra Salty!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chantal: "I'm such a neat freak, like I am OCD about it."
Also Chantal:
View attachment 1687642

Her car has got to be fucking disgusting.
She's such a neat freak, and so OCD, that tray has crusty traces of old food still on it. They were especially visible in the Jollibee mukbang--look along the line where the top surface starts to curve upward to form the rim.

How fucking hard is it to keep a plastic tray clean? A bottle of spray cleaner and a roll of paper towels are always handy things to keep in one's car, and common decency would compel most people to keep the surface they eat from clean. But hey, this is Chantal we're talking about...

Fandom Trash

Will dance for candy corns
kiwifarms.net
Well if youtube no longer works for Chantal, then she could definitely make a killing being a side prop on one of those haunted drive thru she's been going to recently.

"And we have Foodie Beauty! The ginormous woman whose stomach rivals that of a black hole! Careful not to drive too closely or else she'll suck you into her spinning vortex that she calls a mouth."

DongMiguel

kiwifarms.net
She can work at a funhouse:

Screen shot 2013-05-27 at 3.15.07 AM (1).png

Cock wombler

kiwifarms.net
If chinny wasn't so lazy and dumb to the point of having no career vision at all, she would actually do a great long haul truck driver. She loves driving and she'd have plenty of space to fit her huge gunt in a truck. She could stop for shitty fast food whenever she liked and she has a liking for shitting in filthy public restrooms which is a plus in her CV. She also showers twice per month, which would fit perfect with her home visits. Even her night owl thing would allow her to drive during the night when there's less traffic.

Think about this Flobby Bobby, Youtube coin is coming to an end!
We had this exact conversation a month ago👇...
I unironically think Chantal might make a good truck driver. She seems not to mind driving long distances at odd hours, her sleep schedule is fucked, she likes eating crappy fast food and already knows what's open late, will piss or shit outside if desperate, and dodgy truck stops have at least a few men who would be desperate enough to throw her a bone now and again.

Ofelia

I never wanted you
kiwifarms.net
The question is, what can she possibly do if YouTube takes away the gravy boat? She couldn’t get a job in retail because standing. Food service, nobody would want her around food for more than one reason. She doesn’t have any computer skills so working in any type of office would be out. Any other professional employer would do a search on her name and we all know what they’d find.

She is well and truly fucked. She has screwed herself physically and financially and unless she moves in with Enabling Grandma, she will end up homeless and penniless. She in no way has saved her money.

it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving person. 🙃

Penelope Taynt

Amanda's #1 fan, PLEASE!
kiwifarms.net
The question is, what can she possibly do if YouTube takes away the gravy boat? She couldn’t get a job in retail because standing. Food service, nobody would want her around food for more than one reason. She doesn’t have any computer skills so working in any type of office would be out. Any other professional employer would do a search on her name and we all know what they’d find.

She is well and truly fucked. She has screwed herself physically and financially and unless she moves in with Enabling Grandma, she will end up homeless and penniless. She in no way has saved her money.

it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving person. 🙃
Chantal has had plenty of opportunities to form multiple streams of income. I mentioned a few pages back that she's had numerous shout outs and interactions with other YouTubers who have sizeable channels such as Steven Sushi, Swolenormous, Trisha Paytas, Freelee, etc.

Not once did she think of a collaboration or some other project (they don't have to actually meet) that could bring in views/revenue. She's gotten sponsorships, but they quickly fade, and with her trash talking the Coldest Water company, who knows when another sponsor will reach out?

Let's not forget the infamous Buzzfeed article that was written about her. Another opportunity for projects and bringing in views. Even though Buzzfeed can be straight cancer, they are still a well-known media outlet.

She's a walking billboard of memes and jokes. Where's the merch line? All of her stupid phrases and sayings, and there's no merch. Hell, with all these reaction channels giving her free promotion, and she's done nothing. Some of her idiot followers have made it clear that they will support her no matter what, so why not take advantage? Simple. She's stupid and lazy. Lol.

Even if Chantal was making 3 times what she makes now, she probably will have nothing to show for it because she's an impulsive basket case who spends money like water.

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IF she qualified for disability in Ontario & I'm pretty sure it's not the obesity per se but a complication of it she'd have to work with her doctor; she's going to have to jump some stiff hurdles to get on it. And even if she does, she's screwed. It pays $1,075 per month total, no matter where you live in the province & Ottawa isn't cheap. That's right, that's all she'd get. Period. End of discussion. As a low income person, she'd also get a bit north of $50 per month rebate of provincial sales tax & a federal check once a year for roughly $300-350 for rebate of federal sales tax.

She'd have to try & find a place to live & in Ottawa, even a single room is going to take most of her monthly check. She can kiss the car good-bye as well as her cell phone & internet; we pay through the nose for that here. If she was really lucky, she'd be left with maybe $200 per month for food, clothing, toiletries, OTC meds; they're not covered. Sure she can always use food banks but most limit you to 1 box per month & it's not the type of food our Dainty Miss enjoys.

Welfare? Current rates of payment would give her maybe 50-60% of what she'd get on disability. Unless she could fall back on her family, she'd be utterly screwed.

Working? Recently someone mentioned a job in her comment section; something about working a real job with like - hours & such & her response, iirc was: "Ew!". So yeah, that's not happening. She wouldn't last more than a few days at a call center. They're tough to work for at the best of times & I doubt they're short of personable applicants right now.

Last edited:

Miss Anne Thrope

kiwifarms.net
IF she qualified for disability in Ontario & I'm pretty sure it's not the obesity per se but a complication of it she'd have to work with her doctor; she's going to have to jump some stiff hurdles to get on it. And even if she does, she's screwed. It pays $1,075 per month total, no matter where you live in the province & Ottawa isn't cheap. That's right, that's all shed get. Period. End if discussion. As a low income person, she'd also get a bit north of $50 per month rebate of provincial sales tax & a federal check once a year for roughly $300-350 for rebate of federal sales tax.

She'd have to try & find a place to live & in Ottawa, even a single room is going to take most of her monthly check. She can kiss the car good-bye as well as her cell phone & internet; we pay through the nose for that here. If she was really lucky, she'd be left with maybe $200 per month for food, clothing, toiletries, OTC meds; they're not covered. Sure she can always use food banks but most limit you to 1 box per month & it's not the type of food our Dainty Miss enjoys.

Welfare? Current rates of payment would give her maybe 50-60% of what she'd get on disability. Unless she could fall back on her family, she'd be utterly screwed.

Working? Recently someone mentioned a job in her comment section; something about working a real job with like - hours & such & her response, iirc was: "Ew!". So yeah, that's not happening. She wouldn't last more than a few days at a call center. They're tough to work for at the best of times & I doubt they're short of personable applicants right now.
I doubt in her current physical and mental state that she would even pass an interview (even one done via Zoom). Her social awkwardness and tics would come out and be off putting to any headhunter. And god forbid she did get hired, I doubt she would pass the probation period. Her inability to adult (wake up at a normal hour, bathe daily, keep up with personal hygiene) makes her 💯 unemployable even if the position was work from home call center.
I really don’t see how she could support herself short of moving into grandma’s house and getting some sort of welfare or unemployment.

The fact that she has eaten fucked herself out of any type of meaningful life at the age of 36 is truly pathetic and sad. If she lives to 50, what is she going to do for the next 15 years? Hell, if she lives to 40, what will the next 4 years look like given her rapid state of deterioration.

ohforfoxache

kiwifarms.net
IF she qualified for disability in Ontario & I'm pretty sure it's not the obesity per se but a complication of it she'd have to work with her doctor; she's going to have to jump some stiff hurdles to get on it. And even if she does, she's screwed. It pays $1,075 per month total, no matter where you live in the province & Ottawa isn't cheap. That's right, that's all she'd get. Period. End of discussion. As a low income person, she'd also get a bit north of $50 per month rebate of provincial sales tax & a federal check once a year for roughly $300-350 for rebate of federal sales tax.

Would she still be able to get Youtube coin (however little it is) if she's on disability? I don't know the rules in Canada if people can double dip or not, or make just enough to stay under some limit.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She can earn up to $500 a month without it affecting her check. After that I THINK she loses a dollar for every dollar earned but I couldn't easily find that info - "governmentese" makes my eyes glaze at the best of times. But yes, definitely a limit & she must report her income each month. If she's laye with the report, they can hold her next month's payment until she provides the info.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
So that livestream was 44 minutes of my life that I will never get back. I would recap it for posterity, but it was literally just:

- Clotso wheezing, coughing, making gutteral screams, and ocassionally interrupting her maniacal fake HEEHEEHEE-ing with shouts of sickly sweet "Hi guyyyz" when Peetz would read stuff from the chat
- Peetz sperging for an ungodly amount of time about how hot Velma from Scooby Doo is
-Peetz mentioning there was some kind of "bidding war" for him in the chat, what are the odds he receives any of the donations?
- The two dipshits burping and discussing the Red Lobster Meal they had immediately prior to this
- Chantal making sure Peetz told everyone he didn't eat that spaghetti she slobbered into and brought home for him
- Peetz very exasperated as he explained to the chat that he and Clotso aren't having sex

I would definitely recommend skipping this one if you value your eardrums and your time.
Chinny complained about her last live getting demonitized, looks like this one has had the ads removed already as well. If she ends up removing it nothing of value will be lost.

This one statement caught my attention... "Peetz very exasperated as he explained to the chat that he and Clotso aren't having sex" .

Um, excuse me but what the heck prompted that comment, about sex? Chinny weighs over 400 lbs so sex would be unlikely because of all the fat in the way. (The used toilet paper was in her ass-crack is sexy bonus to find, amirite?) Also she can do little more that just lay there so why bother?

Two incels who were one engaged are living together and no "friends with benefits kinda sex" is happening. In fact nothing is really happening except for chinny gaining weight and the suspicion that Peetz is looking to abandon her as soon as he can.