Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

Turd Blossom

A mug-o-gravy a day keeps Lord Beetus away
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As Clotso so elequently stated in the pinned post of her "First Time Trying Jollibee Mukbang" (before accusing everyone of being fat-shaming shitlords, naturally) : "Who drives hours for food? Food bloggers."

Since Chantal has decided to defend her pilgrimage to the Holy Land of Hot-dog-Spaghetti by insisting that it is her job as a "food blogger", I figured it's probably a decent time to revisit her expert food-reviewing skills, since it's been awhile.

Our Gravy Gourmet starts off her review by sputtering:
"I'm excited to try Jollibee because #1: Their spaghetti has hotdogs in it, and I love hotdogs." She does not follow this with a 2nd reason, which is infuriating but sets the tone for her review.
So, Let's get to, let's get toooo-hooo:

The Pineapple Juice:
Complains about there being no ice in it.
"Very tasty" she concludes, prior to informing us that it "tastes like pineapple juice".

(Family-Sized) Spaghetti:
"It's really... sweet. Like really sweet. Umm.. It's a good flavor. The tomato sauce is a good flavor... but it's weird because it's really sweet."
"I don't know if Peetz will like it HAHHAH"
Jollib.pngChantal really enjoying that spaghetti. And just like all the editors of Bon Apétit and Gourmet, she has weeks-old layers of food crud on her eatin' tray
"Chunks of hotdog..(SMACKSMACK) It's really sweet"
"It's really different. It's good?"
"I dunno, my tastebuds are weirded out by this" says the woman who would eat cat shit if there was melted cheddar on it
"It's good, just really sweet" she says for the 26th time.
"I think it's like Filipino-style, right?" she asks no one as she puts away the rest "for Peetz". Seems like you might do a smidge of research on the restaurant you're vlogging about, being a professional "food-blogger" and all, but you do you, Chinny.

6-Piece Bucket of Chicken:
"It looks so good".
"MMMMMMHHH" (Maniacal laugh)
After deepthroating it and shivering, she says "It's ok".
"Ummm.. It's good, I wouldn't say that I like it more than KFC or even Pup-peyes" she decides after drowning it in gravy and inhaling it
"It's definitely like crunchy, that's for sure" after open mouth chewing and crunching in the microphone for a good 30 seconds like an absolute heathen
"That's good. It's good."
"
Ummm.." (several moments of silence as the hamster wheel turns in her head trying to think of something to say) "I'm obviously pigging out on it so it must be good. So.. Right? Huehuehue"
"No, ehhh. It's good.(HEEHEEHEE) It's not like WOW chicken, for me honestly. (SMACKSMACKSMACK) Buuut some people might think so. Ya know what I mean? I dunno"
"The more I eat it, the more it grows on me. It's pretty good"

All-important Giant Cup of Gravy:
Tries a spoonful: "Mmmmm!(SMACKSMACKSMACK)"
The gravy tastes "like a familiar taste.." Decides that it reminds her of cafeteria gravy, "like a Sears cafeteria"
Opines that the chicken doesn't have much flavor, "but the gravy's good though"
After another taste, decides that it's "good" (I know, I was shocked too!)
"Mmmm, Mmm-hmmm!"

Peach-Mango Pie:
"Very crispy"
"OH YUM (Muffled HEEEHEE)"
"Very much like McDonald's pies but peach-mango so it's nice heehee"
- She got 3 of these, it's pretty clear that there's a snowball's chance in Hades any of these bad boys are making it home to Peetz.
"That's really nice" she says as she puts it back in the bag "saving it for later" because she's too "stuffed... honestly". Glad you added the "honestly" part, or I might've suspected you were fibbing, Chantal!

Later in the video she admits "I'm not good at food reviews. I'm good at eating the food, but HEE HEE HEE"... (and ofc she trails off, never finishing this thought)

clotso food reviews.png
We all know Chantal isn't exactly eloquent on her best day, but when shoving food in her Gravy-hole, her few remaining brain cells head for the hills and it's absolutely hilarious to witness. I've determined that Clotso can detect exactly 6 main flavor profiles: Savoury, Sweet, Good, Creamy, Crunchy, and Pickle-y.

Like on some level she's aware that she's terrible at all of this, but there's another part that truly believes she's a competent food vlogger, a talented songstress, a strong voice in the HAES community, a burping/farting super-relatable "cool girl", and an inspirational Insta Influencer who people look up to and are jealous of.

Our fabulous foodie wrapped up her review by exclaiming that "honestly, the corndogs... err... rice dogs were my favorite" (huh, too bad you didn't actually review those in this review, but ok), then followed that with "The spaghetti was too sweet for me... I like more SAVOURY foods," (Thank God! No review is complete until she declares something is savoury"!) "The chicken was pretty good, it was fried chicken, ya know?," "Uhhh the gravy's good, so at least there's that."

Her food reviews just keep getting progressively worse as the fat is strangling her brain. In terms Clotso can understand: this was not good.
I give this 2 mugs-o-gravy, with an extra mug awarded for her last-minute use of "savoury" ☕☕

Last edited:

Lisa Anna

kiwifarms.net
As Clotso so elequently stated in the pinned post of her "First Time Trying Jollibee Mukbang" (before accusing everyone of being fat-shaming shitlords, naturally) : "Who drives hours for food? Food bloggers."

Since Chantal has decided to defend her pilgrimage to the Holy Land of Hot-dog-Spaghetti by insisting that it is her job as a "food blogger", I figured it's probably a decent time to revisit her expert food-reviewing skills, since it's been awhile.

Our Gravy Gourmet starts off her review by sputtering:
"I'm excited to try Jollibee because #1: Their spaghetti has hotdogs in it, and I love hotdogs." She does not follow this with a 2nd reason, which is infuriating but sets the tone for her review.
So, Let's get to, let's get toooo-hooo:

The Pineapple Juice:
Complains about there being no ice in it.
"Very tasty" she concludes, prior to informing us that it "tastes like pineapple juice".

(Family-Sized) Spaghetti:
"It's really... sweet. Like really sweet. Umm.. It's a good flavor. The tomato sauce is a good flavor... but it's weird because it's really sweet."
"I don't know if Peetz will like it HAHHAH"
View attachment 1687298Chantal really enjoying that spaghetti. And just like all the editors of Bon Apétit and Gourmet, she has weeks-old layers of food crud on her eatin' tray
"Chunks of hotdog..(SMACKSMACK) It's really sweet"
"It's really different. It's good?"
"I dunno, my tastebuds are weirded out by this" says the woman who would eat cat shit if there was melted cheddar on it
"It's good, just really sweet" she says for the 26th time.
"I think it's like Filipino-style, right?" she asks no one as she puts away the rest "for Peetz". Seems like you might do a smidge of research on the restaurant you're vlogging about, being a professional "food-blogger" and all, but you do you, Chinny.

6-Piece Bucket of Chicken:
"It looks so good".
"MMMMMMHHH" (Maniacal laugh)
After deepthroating it and shivering, she says "It's ok".
"Ummm.. It's good, I wouldn't say that I like it more than KFC or even Pup-peyes" she decides after drowning it in gravy and inhaling it
"It's definitely like crunchy, that's for sure" after open mouth chewing and crunching in the microphone for a good 30 seconds like an absolute heathen
"That's good. It's good."
"
Ummm.." (several moments of silence as the hamster wheel turns in her head trying to think of something to say) "I'm obviously pigging out on it so it must be good. So.. Right? Huehuehue"
"No, ehhh. It's good.(HEEHEEHEE) It's not like WOW chicken, for me honestly. (SMACKSMACKSMACK) Buuut some people might think so. Ya know what I mean? I dunno"
"The more I eat it, the more it grows on me. It's pretty good"

All-important Giant Cup of Gravy:
Tries a spoonful: "Mmmmm!(SMACKSMACKSMACK)"
The gravy tastes "like a familiar taste.." Decides that it reminds her of cafeteria gravy, "like a Sears cafeteria"
Opines that the chicken doesn't have much flavor, "but the gravy's good though"
After another taste, decides that it's "good" (I know, I was shocked too!)
"Mmmm, Mmm-hmmm!"

Peach-Mango Pie:
"Very crispy"
"OH YUM (Muffled HEEEHEE)"
"Very much like McDonald's pies but peach-mango so it's nice heehee"
- She got 3 of these, it's pretty clear that there's a snowball's chance in Hades any of these bad boys are making it home to Peetz.
"That's really nice" she says as she puts it back in the bag "saving it for later" because she's too "stuffed... honestly". Glad you added the "honestly" part, or I might've suspected you were fibbing, Chantal!

Later in the video she admits "I'm not good at food reviews. I'm good at eating the food, but HEE HEE HEE"... (and ofc she trails off, never finishing this thought)

View attachment 1687305
We all know Chantal isn't exactly eloquent on her best day, but when shoving food in her Gravy-hole, her few remaining brain cells head for the hills and it's absolutely hilarious to witness. I've determined that Clotso can detect exactly 6 main flavor profiles: Savoury, Sweet, Good, Creamy, Crunchy, and Pickle-y.

Like on some level she's aware that she's terrible at all of this, but there's another part that truly believes she's a competent food vlogger, a talented songstress, a strong voice in the HAES community, a burping/farting super-relatable "cool girl", and an inspirational Insta Influencer who people look up to and are jealous of.

Our fabulous foodie wrapped up her review by exclaiming that "honestly, the corndogs... err... rice dogs were my favorite" (huh, too bad you didn't actually review those in this review, but ok), then followed that with "The spaghetti was too sweet for me... I like more SAVOURY foods," (Thank God! No review is complete until she declares something is savoury"!) "The chicken was pretty good, it was fried chicken, ya know?," "Uhhh the gravy's good, so at least there's that."

Her food reviews just keep getting progressively worse as the fat is strangling her brain. In terms Clotso can understand: this was not good.
I give this 2 mugs-o-gravy, with an extra mug awarded for her last-minute use of "savoury" ☕☕

There’s many good reviews of Chantal’s crappy blogs on this thread but this one is worth ☕☕☕☕☕ 5 mugs o’gravy. It highlights all you need to know about the quality of Chantal’s “job” and her incredibly intellectual lazyness (aka low IQ).

“Clotso can detect exactly 6 main flavor profiles: Savoury, Sweet, Good, Creamy, Crunchy, and Pickle-y.”

This should be added to the original post, but I know it’s already filled to the brim. Just like Chantal when she’s done eating.

Anyway, excellent job @Turd Blossom!

lisa_simpson

kiwifarms.net
A little late, but...

I don't think Chantal deleted the McDonalds rant video (unless it got demonetized). She's made community posts and comments in her videos when she deleted videos before but she's dead silent about this which tells me it wasn't her choice. Lots of people in reaction channels comments are saying they reported it.

Chantal needs to realize that Youtube is a business that can refuse service to anyone, not a government social program. There's nothing to protect her from getting the boot at any time for any reason. It doesn't have to be fair. They don't have to get rid of every mukbang channel in order to get rid of her. You're talking shit about Youtube, threatening to go to the media? Buh-bye.

Jezuz, she's an idiot, biting the Youtube hand that feeds her.

Feelinsick

kiwifarms.net
Chinny doesn't seem to realize that she is a nobody for Youtube. During all these years as a creator she was incapable of connecting and networking within the Youtube team. Charlie Gold on the other hand, seems to know people in there and they even send her screenshots of Chinny's ridiculous complaints.

She might think it's unfair and dicriminatory, but that's how the real world works, people help out people they know, respect and connect with. The Youtube team is not an exception.

Benet_Bandito284

kiwifarms.net
A little late, but...

I don't think Chantal deleted the McDonalds rant video (unless it got demonetized). She's made community posts and comments in her videos when she deleted videos before but she's dead silent about this which tells me it wasn't her choice. Lots of people in reaction channels comments are saying they reported it.

Chantal needs to realize that Youtube is a business that can refuse service to anyone, not a government social program. There's nothing to protect her from getting the boot at any time for any reason. It doesn't have to be fair. They don't have to get rid of every mukbang channel in order to get rid of her. You're talking shit about Youtube, threatening to go to the media? Buh-bye.

Jezuz, she's an idiot, biting the Youtube hand that feeds her.
I can confirm, without a doubt, Chinny deleted the video.

I went back 6 days into my YouTube Noti's and found it. "The Video was Removed by Uploader"

So, she's not sorry for anything, least of all insulting Charlie.

lisa_simpson

kiwifarms.net
I can confirm, without a doubt, Chinny deleted the video.

I went back 6 days into my YouTube Noti's and found it. "The Video was Removed by Uploader"

So, she's not sorry for anything, least of all insulting Charlie.

6 days ago for a video that was uploaded and deleted a few days ago? I think you have the wrong video.

EDIT - looking back I could be wrong, 6 days might be right
EDIT 2 - yeah I'm deffo wrong lmao

Interesting that she deleted it herself.

Last edited:

Benet_Bandito284

kiwifarms.net
6 days ago for a video that was uploaded and deleted a few days ago? I think you have the wrong video.
The only videos I show for the past 6 days or so that were deleted was the McDonald's one.

YouTube's notifaction's doesn't remove deleted videos from there, only the video itself. I cannot find another deleted video regarding McDonald's before 6 days ago.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It hasn't yet dawned on Clotso's rotting, deteriorating brain yet, but she is in a lot bigger trouble than she realizes, and it is likely she will not realize it until it is far too late.

We 'farmers, contrary to popular belief, are reasonably ethical people. Most of us (there are always a few outliers anywhere) generally adhere to a code of conduct: look but don't touch. So we get our jollies seeing her careen from one jam to another, losing sanity and body parts as her life swirls the drain. This may be distasteful behavior to some people, but there's nothing really wrong with it; she would be in her death spiral with or without us.

In recent weeks, solely due to her own comportment, a new kind of haydur has emerged: the activist haydur. In Reddit, Discord, and a myriad of unofficial venues, there is a rapidly growing number of haydurs who are no longer content in watching her flail around. They want to take her down, period.

Some are lone wolves, like the Karen who appeared here crowing about how she got Clotso's Coldest Fatty Bottle sponsorship yanked. Some work together, spreading the word on Twitter, roaring about "blatant racism" and the like.

This is dangerous shit. Clotso doesn't understand that in this new age in which we live, charges of "blatant racism" never go away. They only snowball into something bigger and bigger. She isn't merely tagged for life, she is now seen as an enemy of woke dogma, and the soldiers against racism never sleep.

Now, instead of a few loose cannons reporting her videos, there are hundreds of them. They will not stop until blood is spilled. There is nothing we 'farmers can do about it, and nothing she can do about it. They are coming after her until they get their quarter ton of flesh.

As for her McDonald's nonapology rant, she may well have taken it down on her own. She always takes down videos like that, a couple of weeks after the damage is done. However, a remarkable number of people on Twitter alone are claiming responsibility for reporting her. She has also apparently been reported for breaking covid restrictions, engaging in self-harm, breaking YouTube TOS, bullying, and racism.

She is accustomed to people laughing at her and making fun of her pants-shitting, booger-eating, fast-food devouring ways, and these people enrage her to no end. However, she is very ill-equipped to deal with mass reporting. And there is no sign that this is going to abate; more and more haydur videos are taking on a new take-no-prisoners tone, and more outsiders, from middle-class Karens (a very dangerous subspecies due to their appearances of respectability) to garden variety psychopaths have her in their sights.

What could she do about it? Nothing, quite frankly. She would be smart to STFU and stick to eating, but the damage has already been done. The Anti-Racism Fad of the 2010's surpasses the Satanic Panic of the 1980's as a hysteria, and it is claiming more victims. Clotso is on their list now.

If she goes on another ill-advised rant, they are going to reply with cannonballs. It is a new era for our fat friend, and she remains utterly oblivious to the storm clouds around her.

soulless guarantee

melanated blaq latinx trans* womxn
kiwifarms.net
Some are lone wolves, like the Karen who appeared here crowing about how she got Clotso's Coldest Fatty Bottle sponsorship yanked. Some work together, spreading the word on Twitter, roaring about "blatant racism" and the like.

The hilarious thing is that it wasn't even that Karen who reported her to Coldie and posted on here. Turns out it was her psycho ex impersonating her online to fuck with her. Josh doxed her; the boyfriend then emailed Josh to say that it wasn't actually her that posted on the farms or emailed Coldie. Josh forwarded his email to the girlfriend, who revealed that she had a restraining order against him. Sometimes the support act is just as entertaining as the main event.

Source: https://youtu.be/NcX5kGIhce0?t=2255 timestamp should be at 37:35

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
I highly doubt it was one person who managed to get coldy to drop her. Chantal has Always been a train wreck and I’m sure all kinds of people have been reporting her for ages. But she really hurt herself when she said fine, call her a racist. That’s all on her. YouTube is obviously going through one of their manic phases and demonetizing everything (I just watched Def Noodles’ video) so she’s an idiot if she thinks she can go unscathed and other, better channels are getting hit.

At the end of the day, she’s technically self-employed. If she didn’t save and make plans for when the YouTube gravy (haha) train ended, she’s an even bigger idiot than we thought. Same goes for FatAssLynn.

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
To reiterate what has been stated so elegantly above by distinguished colleagues:

Chantel has been pestering the life out of the YouTube people with stupid reporting, complaints, and whining. She has threatened that YouTube should be "careful," as they could have "blood on their hands"--intimating that YT's failure to act could be lawsuit fodder. She has planted that suicidal seed in the minds of the blithering idiots who admire her--who are most likely hopeless fatties.

She herself has encouraged her viewers to report the "bullies"," which is a big no-no in YouTube TOS. Now SHE is the one responsible for who-knows-how-many reports against HER.

She has stirred up trouble time and again with her offensive comments, causing more aggravation and investigation hours for the YouTube "office."

Advertisers are already being more selective and less ready to spend as much money as they have in the past. She trashed the Coldest Water Bottle in every way, saying it was crap anyway, after shilling it for months. Then she trashed the corporate entity as a whole.

Her videos are shit.

She is more trouble than she is worth. She is gonna get canned if she doesn't stop. It may be too late already. Then there's the fact that she may keel over before anything happens.

soulless guarantee

melanated blaq latinx trans* womxn
kiwifarms.net
To reiterate what has been stated so elegantly above by distinguished colleagues:

Chantel has been pestering the life out of the YouTube people with stupid reporting, complaints, and whining. She has threatened that YouTube should be "careful," as they could have "blood on their hands"--intimating that YT's failure to act could be lawsuit fodder. She has planted that suicidal seed in the minds of the blithering idiots who admire her--who are most likely hopeless fatties.

She herself has encouraged her viewers to report the "bullies"," which is a big no-no in YouTube TOS. Now SHE is the one responsible for who-knows-how-many reports against HER.

She has stirred up trouble time and again with her offensive comments, causing more aggravation and investigation hours for the YouTube "office."

Advertisers are already being more selective and less ready to spend as much money as they have in the past. She trashed the Coldest Water Bottle in every way, saying it was crap anyway, after shilling it for months. Then she trashed the corporate entity as a whole.

Her videos are shit.

She is more trouble than she is worth. She is gonna get canned if she doesn't stop. It may be too late already. Then there's the fact that she may keel over before anything happens.

I used to follow DSP as a lolcow a lot (still do to some extent). That dude has said and done so much gross shit in the past, but what happens is whenever some small molehill of a situation happens, hundreds of detractor spergs spam reports to Youtube/Twitch (usually Twitch I think) to try and get him kicked off because of some minor infraction. And yet he still is on those platforms and monetized. He had his wrist slapped twice by Twitch, but has managed to keep going, and has been doing so for 12 years. I don't see Chantal specifically being demonetized as an individual -- separate to the issue of whether YT are going to cut down on all mukbangers. She would have to call Charlie Gold a nigger to get punished. As it is, chances are that YT received multiple (badly written) reports, checked out the video, and saw that it's just some drama bullshit about a couple of fat bitches arguing. They won't give a shit until Chantal goes full 1488 on Charlie.

Her shitting on Coldest was pretty damaging, as it can be shown to any future potential sponsor to say "look, once you part ways she is going to throw you under the bus" and so steer clear even if they were fine with her getting into some petty drama with other youtube lolcows. She should've kept her mouth shut -- but then she wouldn't be 450lbs if she had mastered that by this grand old age.

edit: spelling

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to follow DSP as a lolcow a lot (still do to some extent). That dude has said and done so much gross shit in the past, but what happens is whenever some small molehill of a situation happens, hundreds of detractor spergs spam reports to Youtube/Twitch (usually Twitch I think) to try and get him kicked off because of some minor infraction. And yet he still is on those platforms and monetized. He had his wrist slapped twice by Twitch, but has managed to keep going, and has been doing so for 12 years. I don't see Chantal specifically being demonetized as an individual -- separate to the issue of whether YT are going to cut down on all mukbangers. She would have to call Charlie Gold a nigger to get punished. As it is, chances are that YT received multiple (badly written) reports, checked out the video, and saw that it's just some drama bullshit about a couple of fat bitches arguing. They won't give a shit until Chantal goes full 1488 on Charlie.

Her shitting on Coldest was pretty damaging, as it can be shown to any future potential sponsor to say "look, once you part ways she is going to throw you under the bus" and so steer clear even if they were fine with her getting into some petty drama with other youtube lolcows. She should've kept her mouth shut -- but then she wouldn't be 450lbs if she had mastered that by this grand old age.

edit: spelling

Lolcows and controversial shitheads can be a boon to platforms like Twitch and YouTube. Someone with the notoriety of DSP is going to bring in a lot of viewers, even if those viewers are just there to spam the report button.

It is a case of diminishing returns, however. ALR and Chantal are only barely worth the trouble because they do/did get more eyes on the platform. Now that their popularity is tanking, the teeny, tiny amount of wiggle room they had is being lost to them, much like how a 4XXL shirt just won't cut it anymore.

Every dog has his day. You can get away with a bit of shit as long as you're making someone money. As soon as you're not, suddenly the rules apply to you again. Just have to wait for the tipping point where it does YouTube more damage by appearing to ignore their own TOS than can be outweighed by a cult online following.

fuxetudeto

behold
kiwifarms.net
Chantal: "I'm such a neat freak, like I am OCD about it."
Also Chantal:
View attachment 1687642

Her car has got to be fucking disgusting.

She’s definitely one of those entitled disgusting people that are fine with their own filth being everywhere but as soon as someone else does something dirty she’s suddenly “OCD” about it. I bet she gives Peetz crap all the time about leaving shit in the sink even if she’s never done dishes once in her life.