Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

annikaguts

I eat a cupcake and I'm proud of myself
Ms. Glorie returns and he is gloating about Chinny's legendary McDonald's chimpout breakfast being deleted. He claims that the video was deleted after Glorie and fans reported it for violating TOS after Clotso called him a serial killer and claims his teeth are rotting (the pot is calling the kettle black lmao).
I expect the beast to address this within the next 24 hours. It would only be true to form if she posts a bitchy community post like "I don't want to make any money off of that evil nasty b00lee Charlie's name, I AM THE BIGGER PERSON HEE HEE"
Archive (360p):
View attachment 1686712
These fucking retards deserve each other.

rattrap

i knew new york rats was bad...
a considerable amount of people still say about James that he is at least more admirable than Chantal because he has a job, when there are people who in fact literally have Downs Syndrome and who work in a variety of fields more demanding than James'.
cast your eyes to the funny ape man sitting before the camera! fat, emasculated, and dejected; nothing contributed to society in any way in almost 40 years. Sad!

deputydogshit2.0

He go by cool
Let's play everyone's favorite game: Find the Ears!
View attachment 1684442
Here they are! (But only after turning her head 90 degrees...)
View attachment 1684444
ETA: Ms. Glorie is doing a live at 6:30 EST tonight. Let's see if Chinny makes a surprise appearance!
View attachment 1684452
Did Chantal get Ronald McDonald earrings from McDick’s for being their all time best customer?

ETA: In my experience Filipinos are not enamored of fat people. I hope there were some recent Filipino immigrants working at that Jollibee. I can only imagine their reaction to Chantal!!!

Last edited:
Screenshot_20201025-213311.png
Screenshot_20201025-213311~3.png

I always like to look at the screen and imagine what the frame would look like if Chantal was slim/average. I looked
at her face first and drew around where her normal sized face would be. She would have so much more room in the frame. It just fascinates me.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
View attachment 1686890
View attachment 1686891

I always like to look at the screen and imagine what the frame would look like if Chantal was slim/average. I looked
at her face first and drew around where her normal sized face would be. She would have so much more room in the frame. It just fascinates me.
She would also be sitting a lot lower--there would be lots of space between the top of her head and the roof of the car, and her head wouldn't be higher than the headrest. That's because she wouldn't be sitting on a 6-8" cushion of her own damned fat. As short as she is, she'd probably need a little bit of a booster seat to see over the wheel, were she human-sized, but she's got her supersized booster seat built right in.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan

HI GUYS!!!!!!!

She is running out of gas at a drive thru haunted forest. Great planning Chinny.

WHEEZE WHEEZE HI

Peetz is acknowleding the superchats like a good simp ally.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WHEEZE! DON'T EAT THE BABY WHEEZE.

Peetz is giving eplisey warnings.

Chantal's last YouTube haunted forest got demonetized by YouTube.

They had Red Lobster for dinner. Chantal had crab legs and garlic shrimp.

Somebody shoulda popped up at Chins window with a washcloth and a bar of soap...that woulda scared the piss outta her.

Turd Blossom

Intuitively dumpster diving for expired Rolos
True & Honest Fan
So that livestream was 44 minutes of my life that I will never get back. I would recap it for posterity, but it was literally just:

- Clotso wheezing, coughing, making gutteral screams, and ocassionally interrupting her maniacal fake HEEHEEHEE-ing with shouts of sickly sweet "Hi guyyyz" when Peetz would read stuff from the chat
- Peetz sperging for an ungodly amount of time about how hot Velma from Scooby Doo is
-Peetz mentioning there was some kind of "bidding war" for him in the chat, what are the odds he receives any of the donations?
- The two dipshits burping and discussing the Red Lobster Meal they had immediately prior to this
- Chantal making sure Peetz told everyone he didn't eat that spaghetti she slobbered into and brought home for him
- Peetz very exasperated as he explained to the chat that he and Clotso aren't having sex

I would definitely recommend skipping this one if you value your eardrums and your time.
Chinny complained about her last live getting demonitized, looks like this one has had the ads removed already as well. If she ends up removing it nothing of value will be lost.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
- The two dipshits burping and discussing the Red Lobster Meal they had immediately prior to this
They have chicken tendies at Red Lobster? I had no idea.

- Chantal making sure Peetz told everyone he didn't eat that spaghetti she slobbered into and brought home for him
Well, that's to James's credit. Though whether it was because he didn't want her drooled-in leftovers, or because spaghetti in a sweet sauce with hot dogs cut up in it was too much weirdness for his autistic palate, we'll never know.

We know Chantal drank that gravy though. Probably came home, stuck the container in the microwave, nuked it until it was just warm enough, and slugged that shit straight down.

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
What an absolute phony baloney this idiot is. With her syrupy "Hieeeeee guyeeeees!!" to her fake yelling and moronic narration. The fact that her supporters cannot seem to recognize her for the false and stupid woman that she is tells me that they can only be fat and autistic like her lover-boy Pukes.

Her fat face with her hair pulled back and those glasses makes me think of the fat guy from Penn and Teller. But he seems intelligent and she is stupid.

I wanted to take exception with her statement that she isn't smelly, as she said in her Macbang. Anyone who farts and burps as much as she herself claims to do has got to carry a lingering aroma of an outhouse.

Turd Blossom was right. That was 45 minutes I can't get back.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so

HI GUYS!!!!!!!

She is running out of gas at a drive thru haunted forest. Great planning Chinny.

WHEEZE WHEEZE HI

Peetz is acknowleding the superchats like a good simp ally.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WHEEZE! DON'T EAT THE BABY WHEEZE.

Peetz is giving eplisey warnings.

Chantal's last YouTube haunted forest got demonetized by YouTube.

They had Red Lobster for dinner. Chantal had crab legs and garlic shrimp.
Sorry if I missed something, but why was her last live demonetized?
Chinny is so up in arms over the bullying and racism crap; what if this Paigey video is about her questionable covid-testing timeline? Surely someone out there is going to make a big deal about it beyond just pointing it out?

Wyzzerd

Santa is the best wizard.
View attachment 1687296
This should be horrible.

Damnit chantal! Male feminists are sex predators, not serial killers. You gotta make it somewhat accurate to make it scary.

Peetz the axe murder? His tiny twig arms couldn't even lift the axe off the ground.

Peetz the creepy sex weirdo who hides in your closet? Now that's an image that will keep me up all night!

Turd Blossom

Intuitively dumpster diving for expired Rolos
True & Honest Fan
As Clotso so elequently stated in the pinned post of her "First Time Trying Jollibee Mukbang" (before accusing everyone of being fat-shaming shitlords, naturally) : "Who drives hours for food? Food bloggers."

Since Chantal has decided to defend her pilgrimage to the Holy Land of Hot-dog-Spaghetti by insisting that it is her job as a "food blogger", I figured it's probably a decent time to revisit her expert food-reviewing skills, since it's been awhile.

Our Gravy Gourmet starts off her review by sputtering:
"I'm excited to try Jollibee because #1: Their spaghetti has hotdogs in it, and I love hotdogs." She does not follow this with a 2nd reason, which is infuriating but sets the tone for her review.
So, Let's get to, let's get toooo-hooo:

The Pineapple Juice:
Complains about there being no ice in it.
"Very tasty" she concludes, prior to informing us that it "tastes like pineapple juice".

(Family-Sized) Spaghetti:
"It's really... sweet. Like really sweet. Umm.. It's a good flavor. The tomato sauce is a good flavor... but it's weird because it's really sweet."
"I don't know if Peetz will like it HAHHAH"
Jollib.pngChantal really enjoying that spaghetti. And just like all the editors of Bon Apétit and Gourmet, she has weeks-old layers of food crud on her eatin' tray
"Chunks of hotdog..(SMACKSMACK) It's really sweet"
"It's really different. It's good?"
"I dunno, my tastebuds are weirded out by this" says the woman who would eat cat shit if there was melted cheddar on it
"It's good, just really sweet" she says for the 26th time.
"I think it's like Filipino-style, right?" she asks no one as she puts away the rest "for Peetz". Seems like you might do a smidge of research on the restaurant you're vlogging about, being a professional "food-blogger" and all, but you do you, Chinny.

6-Piece Bucket of Chicken:
"It looks so good".
"MMMMMMHHH" (Maniacal laugh)
After deepthroating it and shivering, she says "It's ok".
"Ummm.. It's good, I wouldn't say that I like it more than KFC or even Pup-peyes" she decides after drowning it in gravy and inhaling it
"It's definitely like crunchy, that's for sure" after open mouth chewing and crunching in the microphone for a good 30 seconds like an absolute heathen
"That's good. It's good."
"
Ummm.." (several moments of silence as the hamster wheel turns in her head trying to think of something to say) "I'm obviously pigging out on it so it must be good. So.. Right? Huehuehue"
"No, ehhh. It's good.(HEEHEEHEE) It's not like WOW chicken, for me honestly. (SMACKSMACKSMACK) Buuut some people might think so. Ya know what I mean? I dunno"
"The more I eat it, the more it grows on me. It's pretty good"

All-important Giant Cup of Gravy:
Tries a spoonful: "Mmmmm!(SMACKSMACKSMACK)"
The gravy tastes "like a familiar taste.." Decides that it reminds her of cafeteria gravy, "like a Sears cafeteria"
Opines that the chicken doesn't have much flavor, "but the gravy's good though"
After another taste, decides that it's "good" (I know, I was shocked too!)
"Mmmm, Mmm-hmmm!"

Peach-Mango Pie:
"Very crispy"
"OH YUM (Muffled HEEEHEE)"
"Very much like McDonald's pies but peach-mango so it's nice heehee"
- She got 3 of these, it's pretty clear that there's a snowball's chance in Hades any of these bad boys are making it home to Peetz.
"That's really nice" she says as she puts it back in the bag "saving it for later" because she's too "stuffed... honestly". Glad you added the "honestly" part, or I might've suspected you were fibbing, Chantal!

Later in the video she admits "I'm not good at food reviews. I'm good at eating the food, but HEE HEE HEE"... (and ofc she trails off, never finishing this thought)

clotso food reviews.png
We all know Chantal isn't exactly eloquent on her best day, but when shoving food in her Gravy-hole, her few remaining brain cells head for the hills and it's absolutely hilarious to witness. I've determined that Clotso can detect exactly 6 main flavor profiles: Savoury, Sweet, Good, Creamy, Crunchy, and Pickle-y.

Like on some level she's aware that she's terrible at all of this, but there's another part that truly believes she's a competent food vlogger, a talented songstress, a strong voice in the HAES community, a burping/farting super-relatable "cool girl", and an inspirational Insta Influencer who people look up to and are jealous of.

Our fabulous foodie wrapped up her review by exclaiming that "honestly, the corndogs... err... rice dogs were my favorite" (huh, too bad you didn't actually review those in this review, but ok), then followed that with "The spaghetti was too sweet for me... I like more SAVOURY foods," (Thank God! No review is complete until she declares something is savoury"!) "The chicken was pretty good, it was fried chicken, ya know?," "Uhhh the gravy's good, so at least there's that."

Her food reviews just keep getting progressively worse as the fat is strangling her brain. In terms Clotso can understand: this was not good.
I give this 2 mugs-o-gravy, with an extra mug awarded for her last-minute use of "savoury" ☕☕

Last edited: