BreadTube - The Unofficial ContraPoints Dickriders Club and the culture / drama surrounding the community.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Certified Halal Best Girl May 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aren't there dozens of leftie pop culture "analysis" channels already (Pop culture detective, Linday Ellis, Jack Saint etc...)? What is she going to bring to the table? For a bunch of left-wingers, a lot of their tastes are surprisingly mainstream. Do these people consume anything that considered "hipster-ish"?
LeftTube functions a lot like the government. Pay lip service to people when it matters, create several institutions that are at end the same thing and be ready to repeat once the cycle is over. It truly is 2016 again.

M&Mario

The Boy's A Time Bomb
kiwifarms.net
Breadtube doesn't enjoy what they do because they're a group built entirely upon the concept of trying to copy their opponents while completely and utterly failing to understand why they lost so miserably in the first place
I think this explains why most of their memes are mostly just poor copies of much funnier Right-Wing ones. Like how "Chud" is literally just an even stupider version of "Cuck".

Rob_Mercury

🤡🌏
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
? For a bunch of left-wingers, a lot of their tastes are surprisingly mainstream. Do these people consume anything that considered "hipster-ish"?
Do you genuinely think they would go and find something niche/indie/experimental for anything other than confirming their beliefs?
Substance abuse and/or deviancy aside these people are usually more vanilla then their pasty skin.
In other news...
How 'Civil' Youtube Podcasts can be Gateways to the Alt-Right

This video is literally
No fun.jpg + warning of the ebil conservatives and alt right pipeline.
Reddit post
I already have a favorite comment (cut because the rest is boring)
screencapture-reddit-r-BreadTube-comments-go9cie-how-civil-youtube-podcasts-can-be-gateways-to...jpg

>Don't blur the lines bigot

screencapture-reddit-r-BreadTube-comments-go9cie-how-civil-youtube-podcasts-can-be-gateways-to...jpg

This comment is cut because the sperg started linking and quoting rational wiki articles.
Also, here's a video of 6 times Rogan had a heated debate with a guest, 4 of them right-wing.

Key throughout all of this is the word can. The mere possibility of someone forming a belief different then their own is not just upsetting, but unacceptable to them. Here's a good quote that keeps popping into my mind whenever I see/hear this sort of shit:
To refuse a hearing to an opinion, because they are sure that it is false, is to assume that their certainty is the same thing as absolute certainty.
All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
Do you genuinely think they would go and find something niche/indie/experimental for anything other than confirming their beliefs?
Substance abuse and/or deviancy aside these people are usually more vanilla then their pasty skin.
In other news...
How 'Civil' Youtube Podcasts can be Gateways to the Alt-Right
View attachment 1312467

This video is literally
View attachment 1312510 + warning of the ebil conservatives and alt right pipeline.
Reddit post
I already have a favorite comment (cut because the rest is boring)
View attachment 1312566
>Don't blur the lines bigot

View attachment 1312571
This comment is cut because the sperg started linking and quoting rational wiki articles.
Also, here's a video of 6 times Rogan had a heated debate with a guest, 4 of them right-wing.

Key throughout all of this is the word can. The mere possibility of someone forming a belief different then their own is not just upsetting, but unacceptable to them. Here's a good quote that keeps popping into my mind whenever I see/hear this sort of shit:
How is h3h3 a gateway to the alt right lmao? He's a J-ish left-liberal soyboy married to an ex-IDF soldier.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
How is h3h3 a gateway to the alt right lmao? He's a J-ish left-liberal soyboy married to an ex-IDF soldier.
to leftists, israel is basically nazi germany 2.0 because they genocide poor oppressed brown muslim children every day
and ethan himself is probably a nazi to them because he didn't immediately cancel pewdiepie, or some dumb shit like that lol

• Agree
Reactions: M&Mario and Hal

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
to leftists, israel is basically nazi germany 2.0 because they genocide poor oppressed brown muslim children every day
and ethan himself is probably a nazi to them because he didn't immediately cancel pewdiepie, or some dumb shit like that lol
When pressed on the Israel issue they'll call you a nazi though. It's just performative wokeness with the exception of Muslims, who actually do hate Israel and will risk their careers over it (see: Ilhan Omar).

Anarcho Pingu

kiwifarms.net

TFJohn

kiwifarms.net
Imagine how funny it would be if someone from the MSM invites a BreadTuber onto a political panel and what the average American thinks of the weird shit these BreadTube types would say. It would be fucking hilarious to watch them try to justify the holodomor or any other communist made genocide. I watched a tankie win an olympic gold medal in mental gymnastics, just by trying to justify the holodomor.

Of course, the holodomor was one of the worst genocides in history. Yes, I consider the holodomor to be a genocide. Also, the Kulaks did nothing wrong.

Banditotron

Malfunctioning Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Imagine how funny it would be if someone from the MSM invites a BreadTuber onto a political panel and what the average American thinks of the weird shit these BreadTube types would say. It would be fucking hilarious to watch them try to justify the holodomor or any other communist made genocide. I watched a tankie win an olympic gold medal in mental gymnastics, just by trying to justify the holodomor.

Of course, the holodomor was one of the worst genocides in history. Yes, I consider the holodomor to be a genocide. Also, the Kulaks did nothing wrong.
The kulaks were the middle class. Tankies, breadtubers, and commies unironically want to eliminate the middle class, of all things.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The kulaks were the middle class. Tankies, breadtubers, and commies unironically want to eliminate the middle class, of all things.
Kulaks were simply peasants who owned property. Even when they could afford to hire others to work for them, they generally also worked beside them. They were the main food producers. The notion they were oppressive bourgeoisie was solely because they were less than enthusiastic about Stalin. Liquidating them caused widespread famine.

M&Mario

The Boy's A Time Bomb
kiwifarms.net
tbf since Breadtube is mostly Ancoms, they might not be so quick to defend Soviet/"Tankie" atrocities. They'd be more likely to pretend Revolutionary Anarchist Catalonia was some sort of utopia during the Spanish Civil War and ignore all the executions without trial.

• Agree
Reactions: scathefire

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol whaling on a dead horse. nice grasp of the english language you've got there mr. intellectual. or maybe the commie faggot thinks that's how you catch whales, by floating on a horse carcass trying to harpoon them by hand.
As this was quote-tweeted - 'whaling' is outdated slang for 'beating' - the sort of thing you'd see in a 40s crime novel. So you can whale on a dead horse.