Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Retarded, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, Asian, & Pedo Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future! Got fired Twice!

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 123 8.3%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 19 1.3%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 84 5.7%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 83 5.6%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 709 47.9%
  • Movies

Votes: 165 11.1%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 187 12.6%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 47 3.2%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 40 2.7%
  • Ecology

Votes: 23 1.6%

• Total voters

Yuuichirou Kumada

Second chaddest simp in anime
kiwifarms.net
Well let's prepare ourselves, ACB has been confirmed to the Supreme Court and I can't wait for this thread to reach a hundred more pages before election day.
His organs are suffocating beneath all that fat, and all the crap he's been consuming non-stop for decades must have done a number on them as well, especially his kidneys, liver and pancreas.
He's only alive by sheer anger and salt, and this kind of event keeps him going.
Perhaps deep inside he craves for a swift release from his mortal coil, but ironically, his impotent rage keeps his living functions rolling. It is beyond his grasp, and he knows it. And enjoys it in a purely sisyphal way.

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
Well let's prepare ourselves, ACB has been confirmed to the Supreme Court and I can't wait for this thread to reach a hundred more pages before election day.
Which is going to go first? Bobs heart or his phone when he smashes his thumb through it in pure anger when he sees Trump win a second term?

Of course fatty gets angry whenever anything associated with a meal gets mocked.

Positron

Make Maoist moist again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The "brunch" comment exploded last hour.
986.png
Don't you worry about Bobby. Bobby dies many times before his death.

Bobby thinks women and gays are so dumb that they can only understand themselves through the media they consoom:
90.png

09.png
"Women are coded 'wealthy' by default"? What timeline am I in?
Gays, obviously yes -- and this is exactly how they want it. Showbiz is crawling with gays (and their rank is growing), so whenever TV or movie shows a fag, you can be sure this is exactly how they like to be portrayed. Leftists are stupid.

Untitled.png

Someone proposed another cause for people's dispersion on "brunch" (for the record I never heard "brunch" used as a put-down in my part of the woods), but for Bobby it's all the same:
9.png

9.png

9.png
Tell them what?

+ + + +

Chris is happy because people pay him attention:
7.png
Only liberals think "shaming" is a bad thing. The "negative/combative" post is from Chris's own bucket of crabs.
BTW I can't find the "negative" post in either his Twitter or Facebook. Nor did I see a Facebook post of his that has 205 likes.

Halloween is not so much "canceled" (or in Bobby's parlance, "stolen") as being appropriated as a wokester soapbox:
986.png
Now that's scary.

Give him money will make you feel better. Not even churches are so blatant:
986.png

986.png

+ + + +

8.png
Fuck climate scientists! Little Mommy endorses Biden so he must be good for the environment.

Bobby gets excited by a film that sounds as if it were inspired by Banana Wu:
0967.png

0967.png

Bobby acts superior to Seth Rogan presumably over space travel shit (Rogan's tweet is gone)
0967.png
If being on Mars is as important to Bobby as breathing, then why isn't he studying Astrophysics or Astrobiology?

Yet as the discussion proceeds, it seems Bobby considers Mars colonization not so much as an essential contingency plan for humanity, but as a Hollywoodesque chest-pumping contest:
1.png
"Give people something to believe in"? I bet you pardon?!?! Aren't "believers" evil by default? Why would you want to spend trillions of dollars to make more people evil?

Here I propose "Chipman's Law" -- as the length of a discussion increases, the probability of Bobby bringing up "obsolete people" or "obsolete States" approaches unity:
1.png

+ + + +
Another form of Lunacy:
986.png

Covid lockdowns and reopenings. I love how Bobby abstracts all human actors out of economics and reduces economics to ideological chest-humping:
7.png

Yesterday we met a man whom Bobby considered not a human being, because he said Biden will dismantle the USA. Now comes the fallout:
0-90.png
Yup. Melanated looters looting Target is not ACTUAL problem; rioters setting the streets on fire is not ACTUAL problem. But a lunatic shouting in the street is an ACTUAL problem that deserves a prison term.

85.png
Given Bobby's Mars colonalism tirade, I won't trust him on everything pertaining celestial phenomena.

Leatherface must be a Trump voter who suffers from economic anxiety:
56.png
(Reddit thread for the curious)

0967.png

Today's Bobby's Angels is about hand-drawn animation:
888.png

Last edited:

Force and Character

kiwifarms.net
Halloween is not so much "canceled" (or in Bobby's parlance, "stolen") as being appropriated as a wokester soapbox:
View attachment 1688352
Now that's scary.
"...the family / friends / teachers / etc you could easily spread this virus too..."

I see he's also imitating Bob in displaying his illiteracy to the public, though sticking it on the front door is a new one.

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
In the future you're gonna see shitloads of insane shit like this with people developing covid munchausen's. This is just a taste of things to come.
The cure is worse than the disease.

10 years from now society will still be feeling the effects of the pandemic and the lockdowns. Kids are going to grow-up with stunted social skills and not have the ordinary experiences a kid should have. Adults are going to develop psychological issues from being isolated for so long. People are going to develop a fear of going against the cultural ziegest for fear of being shunned and become more conformist. Big corporations will fill the niches left by bankrupt family business offering substandard wages and benefits, and creating a bland culture of corporate conformity. Governments are going to openly take more and more freedoms away from citizens under the justification of "its a crisis" and horrifyingly people will gladly beg the government to take away their freedoms because they think it will save them from whatever the current doomsday scenario is. The 2020s will be a decade in which you see some of your dearest friends and family turn into something you barely recognize thanks to everything going down in 2020.

Bob however is not going to be a victim of the pandemic. He is already socially isolated due to his awful personality, has no kids or civilized family members to worry about, loves the idea of big corporations taking over everything as long as they have the right values and actively cheerleads the government stripping away peoples rights to fulfill his revenge fantasies against his High School bullies. The greatest loss Bob experienced this year was the fact he had to wait a year or two, or spend a little extra money to watch certain movies that are indistinguishable from what came before them. Losing his job at the Escapist is small potatoes to the fact that this year will be the first to not see an MCU film released since 2007.

Neko GF

Comfy in my jammies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the heat of him getting roasted for his terrible takes over a joke, a troon FilmRobert fan comes to defend him:
1603768406909.png
1603769061346.png
https://twitter.com/BootlegGirl/status/1320921824381837313 (Archive)

How is a fat retard tweeting about how everyone he disagrees with is a sub-human troglodyte is somehow helping trannies? Who knows? Not like anyone can ask this guy to elaborate on it.

Positron

Make Maoist moist again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cut off your dick first, Lukey.

How is a fat retard tweeting about how everyone he disagrees with is a sub-human troglodyte is somehow helping trannies? Who knows? Not like anyone can ask this guy to elaborate on it.
The thing Lukey need the most are validation and slavish, drooling subservience, which Bobby is only too happy to provide to troons.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
The cure is worse than the disease.

10 years from now society will still be feeling the effects of the pandemic and the lockdowns. Kids are going to grow-up with stunted social skills and not have the ordinary experiences a kid should have. Adults are going to develop psychological issues from being isolated for so long. People are going to develop a fear of going against the cultural ziegest for fear of being shunned and become more conformist. Big corporations will fill the niches left by bankrupt family business offering substandard wages and benefits, and creating a bland culture of corporate conformity. Governments are going to openly take more and more freedoms away from citizens under the justification of "its a crisis" and horrifyingly people will gladly beg the government to take away their freedoms because they think it will save them from whatever the current doomsday scenario is. The 2020s will be a decade in which you see some of your dearest friends and family turn into something you barely recognize thanks to everything going down in 2020.

Bob however is not going to be a victim of the pandemic. He is already socially isolated due to his awful personality, has no kids or civilized family members to worry about, loves the idea of big corporations taking over everything as long as they have the right values and actively cheerleads the government stripping away peoples rights to fulfill his revenge fantasies against his High School bullies. The greatest loss Bob experienced this year was the fact he had to wait a year or two, or spend a little extra money to watch certain movies that are indistinguishable from what came before them. Losing his job at the Escapist is small potatoes to the fact that this year will be the first to not see an MCU film released since 2007.
Rather hard to laugh at the Bob part when you give a very terrifying premonition of what humanity will walk towards.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cut off your dick first, Lukey.

The thing Lukey need the most are validation and slavish, drooling subservience, which Bobby is only too happy to provide to troons.
He already did months ago in some third-world shithole. He now has a useless fake vagina that he admitted to being unable to orgasm with. Given his apparent manic depression, he probably isn't dilating it real regularly either. Not even Luke can relieve Bob of the secret shameful burden of his virginity.

NoWayBro

kiwifarms.net

make_it_so

Just watching all this shit
kiwifarms.net
This is the same guy who turns to the internet for head-pats on the rare occasions when he and his wife clean their filthy hovel.

View attachment 1686605

“Clean” for the Chipmans makes me want to vomit. Reminder, they have little kids, including a toddler who will be sticking this shit in his mouth like it’s Creepy Uncle Bob’s Mountain Dew chicken. Zoom in unless you’re eating:

View attachment 1686611
Christ, and I thought I did a shit job at keeping my place up.