Bit of an info update -

Enig

Solid Style State Senzuri
kiwifarms.net
All right, for now Gabe is idle, mainly because someone forced him to spend time outside at college for once (probably counselors after a few too many calls to campus PD for his chimping). So, as a bit of an info drop, here's a look at Gaben's scattered activities so far and some people that have been involved with him, no matter how minor:

So, until Whin makes a Steam support account, and until Gaben stops his vacationing, won't be much there until Alan, Willow or I go on a sweep of Wikia again or Gaben sees us looking into his activities.

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I can see the hating crowd is going on posting them R.I.P posts. Gabe's new rap battle is hot as hell. The voice at the end is awesome . Watch it for the full effect. Nice peter got some competition.

Reactions: Duke Nukem

Arctic

Grave robber of the internet
kiwifarms.net
I can see the hating crowd is going on posting them R.I.P posts. Gabe's new rap battle is hot as hell. The voice at the end is awesome . Watch it for the full effect. Nice peter got some competition.
I'm sure NicePeter is already cowering on top of his throne of 10 million subscribers.

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
RRabbit42 claims that he's been using that screenname since Quantum Link and was in High School. This would make him at least in his 40s, if not older. Creepy.

E

EI 873

kiwifarms.net
Isn't post-post-apocalyptic a subset of post-apocalyptic? It doesn't stop being after the apocalypse just 'cause it's a bit later.

The YouTube video says the two characters were randomly picked, which I guess is an explanation, but why the fuck would you do that