Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

Bliniboy

kiwifarms.net
Arin probably cut them out of his life because he can't handle how much more successful they are. Mick and Tomar have way more consistent work in the industry. Even Stamper, who seems to be plagued with drug abuse and daddy issues. If that guy was more public with his nonsense, he'd probably be thread-worthy.

Plus most people find the let's plays they're featured in much funnier than the Grumps ever were.
Funny story...

... Stamper is in it too.

BigRed

I may be exceptional, but I'm also stupid.
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this is the place for Dan, but I can't find a thread for him. It looks like Kati (used to be very close with the Grumps before disappearing) made a play that implies that Dan's an abusive creep behind the scenes:

Play itself is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9_zhhJdHIA&feature=youtu.be

Apologies if this isn't the proper thread for this.

Dr. Ricearoni

This isn't even my most autistic form
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this is the place for Dan, but I can't find a thread for him. It looks like Kati (used to be very close with the Grumps before disappearing) made a play that implies that Dan's an abusive creep behind the scenes:

Play itself is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9_zhhJdHIA&feature=youtu.be

I would argue that with recent events, Game Grumps is becoming a Lolcow "entertainment company" in itself and this thread is turning, slowly, more into a thread about all the tards who work with Arin

BrainProlapse

🕷️ With great boulders, comes huge man-tits 🕷️
kiwifarms.net
I love how he can sometimes be a loveable idiot but also has the chops to make some damn good music, even back from the Oneymusic days. When I first heard his theme for Genesis Valentine I had to pause and be like "The guy who made Wingardia Leviosa made this song".
A guy who can't even read sheet music created this. I bet it must burn Arin something fierce to see the people who didn't have the boost he did steadily improve their skills while he just let his talents rots away, shitting himself on the couch.

Also feelsposting but it's nice to see that dumpy Wexford goon and all the other guys from Newgrounds doing so well.

Overcooked Raccoon

Mildly interesting.
kiwifarms.net
A guy who can't even read sheet music created this. I bet it must burn Arin something fierce to see the people who didn't have the boost he did steadily improve their skills while he just let his talents rots away, shitting himself on the couch.

Also feelsposting but it's nice to see that dumpy Wexford goon and all the other guys from Newgrounds doing so well.
It's pretty interesting when you saw them both on Newgrounds at the same time, appearing in each other's vids and just having a good time but seeing how Chris just overtime took on so many media outlets while Arin is still doing the screaming loudly into a mic bit for his main form of entertainment. Like I've seen more videos of Arin oogling himself and talking his past experiences doing cartoons while Chris just makes a new crazy thing on Blender or writing a new song. How the mighty have fallen.

Honestly all of the NG peeps deserve it, they're still loyal to it but manage to go on their own adventures and respect what it did for them. Unlike Arin who only admits it was good when he wants to gloat and shoves it away when it's come under scrutiny by his PC friends.

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net

Huh. I remember this being brought up and at the time I didn't think much of it, but...damn if it isn't really weird to see that script actually materialize into a real play. Even more so with just how blatant the subtext of Dan being an abuser really is.

Gotta admit though: Dan turning into Onision is not the plot twist I expected this rollercoaster ride of a thread to take; that's a new one.

Hot DAMN. Oney's got skill.

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

an approaching murder
kiwifarms.net
Oney is really great at making music, and he doesn’t even know how to read sheet music.View attachment 1001969
God that really shocked me when I saw that the other day on twitter. As someone who’s been on and off with music from a young age that’s insane, being able to play music without being able to read it is like being able to speak a language without knowing how to read or write in it. I have a lot more respect for Chris after learning that about him.

Colloid

This is the baby sun now. Feel old yet?
kiwifarms.net
And Oney’s making a video game.
Legends die hard kids. Is that how the saying goes?
Babe Ruth said the opposite if that's the quote you're thinking of. "Heroes get remembered, but legends never die," and he's kinda got a point in the Grump's case.
GG is so legendarily bad that people will still mention the horror stories of bad business decisions and personal life interfering with work life even after they're long dead.

iScreamMan

You gotta be squiddin' me!!
kiwifarms.net
Gotta admit though: Dan turning into Onision is not the plot twist I expected this rollercoaster ride of a thread to take; that's a new one.
This sounds juicy as hell. After the whole situation with Holly and Projared, it seems like Game Grumps is just one large polygamous mess. Holly even lived with Dan and Kati, it was in front of us the entire time.

It also makes Dan dating someone nearly half his age even creepier than it already was. Eugh

iScreamMan

You gotta be squiddin' me!!
kiwifarms.net
I feel like I might have missed something when I quickly skimmed through the last week or so of pages to catch up, what's the context here?
Arin asked if fans would send in Pokemon cards (probably so he can chew on them and destroy them for views. Then sell the valuable ones for profit.)
Needless to say, it didn't go well and I'm pretty sure he deleted the tweet.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Arin asked if fans would send in Pokemon cards (probably so he can chew on them and destroy them for views. Then sell the valuable ones for profit.)
Needless to say, it didn't go well and I'm pretty sure he deleted the tweet.
While I can understand wanting to do a video about old card games and stuff, you can't actually expect fans to source the content for you without you EXPLICITLY stating you'll return them in the exact condition you received them in. Even then, that opens you up to fucking nightmares and headaches not worth broaching.

Just go on Ebay or to your local card game/tabletop game shop and buy some. USE YOUR OWN GODDAMN MONEY.

Shazamtrios

Nah, just seeing if you were paying attention.
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty interesting when you saw them both on Newgrounds at the same time, appearing in each other's vids and just having a good time but seeing how Chris just overtime took on so many media outlets while Arin is still doing the screaming loudly into a mic bit for his main form of entertainment. Like I've seen more videos of Arin oogling himself and talking his past experiences doing cartoons while Chris just makes a new crazy thing on Blender or writing a new song. How the mighty have fallen.

Honestly all of the NG peeps deserve it, they're still loyal to it but manage to go on their own adventures and respect what it did for them. Unlike Arin who only admits it was good when he wants to gloat and shoves it away when it's come under scrutiny by his PC friends.
The same pc friends who casually talk about friends being on cocaine as if that's normal.
But how dare these old newgrounds friends of Arin's be successful and not drug addicts.

I also find it hilarious that almost no one is seriously considering sending them Pokemon cards, it's kind of sad they expected a positive response to begin with. Especially with how they treated those Magic the Gathering cards.

I'm not shocked if the dude in the play is Dan, it isn't even really surprising. Just makes you wonder what did the girl he's with do to get him to show her off in public.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino